West 2.0 discussion

DeletedUser34781

why are we even playing this game :) im at a loss..even though it was a huge no no from players they have decided ah screw it we do what we want and keep the job system as it is.

seems like they only see feedback(not actually take notice) on beta anyway so our views don't matter here

DeletedUser

why are we even playing this game
Finally a hint of intelligence.

I've got no real problems with the game. But for those who claim that players will leave in droves, who can't stand the changes, etc etc etc, and yet KNOW their complaints will do no good: WHY ARE YOU SILL PLAYING??

DeletedUser

Joony said:
Some players might fall back in the ranking by a few places.

Oh, there ya go, Joony is clearly listening to our concerns and knows that the main reason we don't like the new job system is that some of us may lose rank. Wait, what?

DeletedUser

I am a quest freak and can't stand them hanging around incomplete, hence on Arizona, I have completed all possible at the moment. On beta, I have hardly done any because of the stupid jobs and the fact that I simply cannot and will not sit in front of my computer clicking every 5 minutes to tally up the work load required for 1 quest. I tried the other day and I used up all my energy in 1 hour of playing time, and then there was no chat to entertain myself whilst in the hotel recharging so I logged out and signed in a day later.

How the devs think this will encourage new players is beyond me as it has in fact discouraged me from doing jobs or quests, and I am OCD about them, so how will a newbie be excited about... being in a hotel???

DeletedUser29796

Hi,just wondering can you join this new world without migrating. And if you do migrate will you loose your town old in your home world?

DeletedUser

Job system - poll before implementing!!!

With regards to the new job system, I see a clear difference between what the devs believe everybody wants, and what all players say they want on the forums. Why don't you do a poll, and let the players say whether they like the new job system or the old system? Before implementing it on all normal worlds, PLEASE!!??

DeletedUser16008

With regards to the new job system, I see a clear difference between what the devs believe everybody wants, and what all players say they want on the forums. Why don't you do a poll, and let the players say whether they like the new job system or the old system? Before implementing it on all normal worlds, PLEASE!!??

What and get slaughtered ? not a chance :no:

DeletedUser33353

By the way:
The feedback we got from the already to 2.0 updated markets is mainly positive and we are very happy that we created an update with your help that most of the players enjoy.
Thanks to all who helped with feedback and suggestions. Last edited by Joony; Today at 14:17.

WTF is he smoking? And where can I get some....I foresee myself being gone soon here, as soon as I achieve my personal achievements.

DeletedUser

Inserting reality here.

First off, "all players" do not post in the forum. If you understand human nature, you realize that the malcontents are the vocal ones.

This also applies to a poll. Post one. Get opinions. It's no relation to the reality of the average player (who doesn't even know a poll is going on.)

But the real bottom lines are as follows.

Those who believe their complaints will make a difference are misguided. They are in a minority that will not affect the bottom line. (The bottom line being if a game is making any money.)

Those who "say" that if changes are not made they will quit the game are not fooling anybody but themselves and those of like mind. The number who do are so few they will not make a difference, and "they" (those who run the game) know it.

None of the complaints are going to change anything. This has already been posted elsewhere as a reaction from Inno. And there's no reason not to support the stability of the game as opposed to those who want changes for questionable reasons.

Deleted User - 1802579

Since we almost aren't getting any info here, I taught this would interest some of you.

The West Facebook said:
The West 2.0 is live on all French, Dutch and Hungarian worlds now. Thank you all for the successful update start!

To be sure there are no bugs anymore we will wait with the other versions for some time but it won't take too long until we update Romania, Czech and all of the other markets.

DeletedUser6752

I just find it interesting that certain posts that have been made recently, that I can see in the daily emails I receive, have been since removed from the thread. Whether by the OP or by Inno, I don't know - but judging from the content, it's difficult to tell.

DeletedUser

small question westforts updates town scores on basis of the location of a town on a map(take over a ghost town on westforts and you see your town suddenly has scores on westforts for instance)

since all towns are moving, my guess is all town scores are reset or what? seeing all towns got new and different locations

DeletedUser

since all towns are moving, my guess is all town scores are reset or what? seeing all towns got new and different locations

It's called "migration", i.e. moving, not "resetting".

.hu w1 town rankings:

sydBr.png

DeletedUser

Those who "say" that if changes are not made they will quit the game are not fooling anybody but themselves and those of like mind. The number who do are so few they will not make a difference, and "they" (those who run the game) know it.

So explain why there are minimal numbers of players on all worlds left, look at Arizona, the numbers have dropped through the floor.

DeletedUser

I doubt it's 2.0. Most people don't delete when they quit and I don't think there would have been that big of an exodus over an update 45 days in advance. Declining numbers have nothing to do with 2.0.

Deleted User - 1278415

So explain why there are minimal numbers of players on all worlds left, look at Arizona, the numbers have dropped through the floor.

I think the numbers you are referring to are when the mods make a world like Arizona the preferred world to join.

Ie my post Link about migration #s
AZ had 16,002
Today it has 4954

Now look at Colorado #s
Today it is 21,891
Look at my above Link from June 2012 it was 5825

So it is all the spam accounts (?) or njubs that sign up for 5 minutes and realize it isn't for them.