BOYCOTT: Fort Fights

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

With or without a GG you can win? I'd like to see all of your town members put down their GGs for the next few battles and just use regular fort guns... Then we'll see just how well you do.
;-)
What world is this? I'm new and I'm world 12

DeletedUser24373

lol, again Joxer?

Yes, well... Some took the wrong path in The Raid quest, so... Can't fill the whole town with GGs.
But no matter they still have massive HP - and that's all what matters. And you don't need to learn Polish.

One alliance actually. ;)

Look back just through these posts, Joxer must be blind, there are post from different alliance members in this forum (including a Cro member). Also, why would GG owners be complaining as well about the stackable damage?

Fort fighting will be dead soon on Arizona, I can't speak to the other worlds, but the movement to boycott Fort Fights over GG's is beginning to ramp up for the start.

DeletedUser

Cro member will join your boycott? Not in this lifetime. :)

Fort fighting would be dead - if we let only your side to have massive HP. Well sir, now we have HP too.

DeletedUser16008

Cro member will join your boycott? Not in this lifetime. :)

Fort fighting would be dead - if we let only your side to have massive HP. Well sir, now we have HP too.

:rolleyes: Take it to the appropriate world forum not here...who cares about your poxy towns ? I certainly don't want the rubbish thats going on on a few worlds becoming the norm on others and ruining them too thx.

Should people wish to do boycotts thats up to the players... however once a world starts doing that its the first nail in the coffin..as soon as a new one comes out itll become very quiet very quickly onArizona etc

The answer is to scrap the STACKABLE BONUS and just leave it at x1 seeing as the GG is going to become as popular and common as Winchesters things will only get worse not better...just having more better guns on a side makes a huge diff I remember when winchesters were the cream... however theres NO NEED for the bonus per gun to increase thats just plain stupid... Isnt it enough just to have the dam advantage that the GG gives and other personal bonus without getting ridiculous ?

No alliance or player should be forced to build their toon to play the way others wish & this thread is a an example of those wishing not to, some very sensible players that have the GG but know better and the few selfish Me Me Me ones:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The stackable bonus needs to be removed.

When the Golden Gun was created, it wasn't intended to be as common as it has become. There's around 50 running around on W12, and I don't even want to know the numbers for Arizona.

Let the +15 damage bonus go in to effect for the sector, but only from one Golden Gun. Precise Winchesters hit up to 327, Golden Guns hit up to 353. If that golden gun dies, then the next golden gun in the sector has his +15 take effect. Same goes for the sector bonus of +3 attack and +3 defense.

With this the golden gun would help and is still desirable, but would not entirely throw a world off balance. No need for a boycott.

DeletedUser

Heh, here's another way to look at it. Create a new quest, Golden Coat. Make it as hard as the GG quest-series. Golden Coat gives a stackable +30 defense bonus in the sector. Can't be used in conjunction with Golden Rifle by the same player.

DeletedUser

And one person complaining over and over and over again about the overpowered soldiers.
Obviously that person is confident enough and doesn't need a bunch of lawyers nor petitions.
Only what remais is to see if it's true that soldiers are overpowered or that's just one man obsession about some silly nonexistant thing as in bad horror movies. :)

DeletedUser28121

Only what remais is to see if it's true that soldiers are overpowered or that's just one man obsession about some silly nonexistant thing as in bad horror movies. :)

i pick door number 2 :razz:

DeletedUser24373

The stackable bonus needs to be removed.

When the Golden Gun was created, it wasn't intended to be as common as it has become. There's around 50 running around on W12, and I don't even want to know the numbers for Arizona.

Let the +15 damage bonus go in to effect for the sector, but only from one Golden Gun. Precise Winchesters hit up to 327, Golden Guns hit up to 353. If that golden gun dies, then the next golden gun in the sector has his +15 take effect. Same goes for the sector bonus of +3 attack and +3 defense.

With this the golden gun would help and is still desirable, but would not entirely throw a world off balance. No need for a boycott.

I agree with what you are saying 95%, the only part I disagree on is the boycotting. Arizona is out of balance because of the GG's. The devs are aware of the problem yet want to delay fixing it until, IMO, they milk this for all the nugget purchases they can. Boycotting the FF's on Worlds dominated by GG's will temporarily "kill" that aspect of the game. This should get the devs attention because if they let the boycott linger people will leave.

I only play Arizona for the fort fights. I have several other worlds I play which I do not fort fight on. I really don't wanna just walk away from playing on Arizona, nor do I want to give up fort fights but there has to be some balance.

DeletedUser

So, let me see if I understand this....

You called for the boycott.
many agreed with you & aren't fort attending battles.
you went to your fort defense, but are attending no other defenses for your alliance, costing other towns their forts because you've got others busy boycotting.
Am I missing a piece of the puzzle here??

HelenBack

So, let me see if I understand this....

You called for the boycott.
many agreed with you & aren't fort attending battles.
you went to your fort defense, but are attending no other defenses for your alliance, costing other towns their forts because you've got others busy boycotting.
Am I missing a piece of the puzzle here??

Yup... It starts on March 15th (in his first post):

As of March 15th, 2011 My boycott begins. If you will join me please post a response.

Outlaw was at the defense last night at Fort AZKid... and was going to go to the defense of Legs after if he could make it.

HelenBack

What world is this? I'm new and I'm world 12

I was referring to Joxer's post:
Conclusion? I'll boycott nothing. With or without gold gun you can play, have fun and win. It's all about your team, not about some item.

With or without a GG you can win? I'd like to see all of your town members put down their GGs for the next few battles and just use regular fort guns... Then we'll see just how well you do.
;-)

This is for Arizona, but he still hasn't replied... And they still all had their GGs in the last battle.
;-)

DeletedUser24373

Date Fort Attacker Defender Players Rounds Result
03/13/2011 Rositas Bugle CRO Beer UNSEEN HANDS 71 vs 84 38 Conquered

Starting HP:

Attackers 170,860 Defenders 200,172

Attackers had 18 GG's at the battle

Result:

Attackers win with 38 survivors.

DeletedUser

And none on our side, since they are all boycotting. I guess I will have those 4-5 guys in our town who have gotten it to boycott too...sigh.

DeletedUser

Starting HP:

Result:

Well, since you have all of the other side's GG's joining your boycott, what were you expecting?

DeletedUser28121

Well, since you have all of the other side's GG's joining your boycott, what were you expecting?

oh yeah, almost forgot about that.... thank you opposing GG's for boycotting the fights! Lets make this shorter guys... invite us to your forts then leave!!! will do us plenty of good since we are itching to hold our fun battles! :whistle::razz:

btw this is the piece of stats u forgot to copy OBK;

71 fighters have attacked the Fort. 84 defenders defended.
33 attackers fell. 84 defenders fell.

HelenBack

Starting HP:

Result:

Ya... Attackers were outnumbered AND out HP'd.... Yet they won with 38 survivors. This should not have been possible. With the 18 GGs on the attack and the stackable bonus... it's now a walkover.

The GG's stackable bonus have ruined fort battles. People who had played the system by doing their own "cash battles" to get their Key 3s are now able to walk in and take any fort they want. Add that to their tanks... ya... forget any fair battles from now on. Fort fighting is no longer something for everyone to do... It's only for the "Haves" not the "Have-nots". Those who can buy their skills and shaman resets... vs... those who just want to play a game that they had once considered as fun.

DeletedUser

Yup... It starts on March 15th (in his first post):

Outlaw was at the defense last night at Fort AZKid... and was going to go to the defense of Legs after if he could make it.

Well, apparently most have decided to start immediately and no one from survivors went to legs.

:tumble:

DeletedUser28121

The GG's stackable bonus have ruined fort battles. People who had played the system by doing their own "cash battles" to get their Key 3s are now able to walk in and take any fort they want. Add that to their tanks... ya... forget any fair battles from now on.

U r a joke helen... the tanks whine is the one i was singing when we were losing 4 months ago 'booohoooo, look at perez, look at iSoopa, etc etc' now the situation is we got ourselves a few tanks and yours are nowhere to be seen... tough life.... and while your veiled ribs at cro beer about getting #3 by push fighting is amusing its also incorrect.... not a single key dropped except the one that 'supposedly' dropped on B1GMAN when he crashed our fights... all CroBeer members got their keys the old fashioned way, by emptying our wallets :razz:

Btw 5 of our GGs were offline and died int he first few rounds so make that 13 GG's... and we still whooped your asses :D

Status
Not open for further replies.