Discuss New World aka15

DeletedUser22575

at the present time I have no plans on ever starting a new world where you can buy points.

If I loose at something I want it to be because of a more skillful player, not because he has a better RL job than I do. :mad:

DeletedUser

at the present time I have no plans on ever starting a new world where you can buy points.

If I loose at something I want it to be because of a more skillful player, not because he has a better RL job than I do. :mad:
dang...i actually agree with something he says

here comes the apocalypse...

DeletedUser

Omg, why are you constantly begging for it? Whining about it won´t help it come faster. It will come when the mods announce it. Getting tired of this, lol. >.<

DeletedUser

The last hint I got when I asked if w15 will open soon was this one:
Maybe next month, maybe next year and maybe they're in the woods.

DeletedUser

Two new worlds needed, one for idiots with Credit Cards to buy skills and constantly premium refresh energy, let the -Mith-'s and Hoooa's mortgage themselves to death. The other players who don't need to rely on such paid for advantages can enjoy a fair game. I have no problem with premium extra income, automation and placate shamen either.

But extra energy is what should keep this game ticking over, financially.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26398

well if there is no W15 in near time maybe I will leave this game and I talked to many players and just the same they all got bored from those worlds all
and you can't start in an old world as we want to join fights and battles not to do quests

I was in a lot of worlds in different names I got bored from them all so if there is no other worlds just say it and I will stop playing this game

DeletedUser15699

There's a world out side your window too you know. When this game started i played all the worlds,went to work for 10 months on a ship and all was gone. Now i play only briscoe and it's tough to help around with all the fort fighting and raiding other towns.

DeletedUser25480

well if there is no W15 in near time maybe I will leave this game and I talked to many players and just the same they all got bored from those worlds all
and you can't start in an old world as we want to join fights and battles not to do quests

I was in a lot of worlds in different names I got bored from them all so if there is no other worlds just say it and I will stop playing this game

completely agree, let us know if there is one planned or not. if not then i shall be moving to a different game.

DeletedUser

It is over 8 months that we have a new world. NET is already more than 15 at the time of the World is open!

DeletedUser16628

I was for a new world as that will be the only way I come back.But the more I think about it the truth is it kills the old worlds and I'm not even talking about 1-10 I'm talking 11-12-13.Still plenty of good fun to be had in all 3 of those worlds can't speak for 1-10.

DeletedUser16008

See thats the problem with super fast worlds & prem and have it all for a nugget... it bores players real fast...

If you have so much of an issue with a new world then join any old one... youll be lvl 50 in a few weeks or is it more of a race to the top you have in mind ?... I really dont get the obsession with having to join a new world when it starts ... seriously with all the nugget using its not like you cant catch up in a matter of weeks .

DeletedUser

I was for a new world as that will be the only way I come back.But the more I think about it the truth is it kills the old worlds and I'm not even talking about 1-10 I'm talking 11-12-13.Still plenty of good fun to be had in all 3 of those worlds can't speak for 1-10.
dunno about w11, but w12 and w13 are alive, well and kicking. and no w15 can change it. just like w14 didn't kill them.

new worlds don't kill old worlds. you may think it's true but it's not. the level cap and lack of quests after level 75 kills old worlds. the lack of content is the real reason, not new worlds.

DeletedUser

I want a new world also, so I can start from the beginning with everyone else, and to try out a new build...:up:

DeletedUser

I want a new world also, so I can start from the beginning with everyone else, and to try out a new build...:up:

If you want to try a new build I strongly suggest going to an old world. New worlds are only good for racing for experience or dominating as a dueler/Fort Fighter. If you perfect your build on older worlds, you can then achieve any of the following goals that only matter on new worlds:

1. You will have the perfect route for XP building to the top
2. You will have your best dueling build worked out to KO enemies
3. You will know what Forting build you will dominate at to help your allies

So play older worlds to test your builds, and join new worlds to DOMINATE with friends :D!!

DeletedUser

I disagree. New worlds are definetly a good place to take another path. Old worlds are nice if you're bored.
For builds testing there are two beta worlds.

DeletedUser

I disagree. New worlds are definetly a good place to take another path. Old worlds are nice if you're bored.
For builds testing there are two beta worlds.
The beta is kinda a closed beta. Since not everyone can register there. You can test different builds on old worlds too. And if you guys want to experience the "old" the-west I suggest W1. :cool:
Thats the only world with 2h jobs and old premium. And all the players are experienced and played at least 1 or 2 years. No nubs running around there. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm, hope this isn´t a double post, lol. What do you think (this have been suggested before also) about a world that resets every year for example? That is enough time to build towns, forts and get a high level. And those who likes a fresh start of a world and test a new build and a new path in the game can join that world. And to prevent everyone from going there and "killing" old worlds make it a closed world. Open registerations for a time, close it and open again. What do you think of that?

DeletedUser22575

I can't wait for a new world to open..not.

If you think a fresh start in a new world where players can buy skills and attributes is the solution to any problem you are wrong.

The same players will be there buying again and once again you will have top players not as a result of their playing ability but because of the size of their checkbook. :mad:

And new worlds do to a degree kill off old worlds. Every time a new world opens you do have players leave the old world they are in and go try and do better in the new world. Nothing wrong with that, but after a period of time a lot of them do delete their old accounts effecting the old world. That is the reality of new worlds.