Discuss New World aka15

DeletedUser

I love starting in new worlds. Every body rushing to rank up, build towns and be the best of the best. Every body talking and having fun. Its what makes this game so fun for me to play.

Though i am getting bored now lol, so world 15 would be nice.

Although it would get to a point where there will be like 30 servers. So instead of building more, we would wipe the old ones, though we would have to come to an agreement for that, i have been in world 1 and its is so boring.

Or make the worlds bigger. :).

DeletedUser

i agree, it's the rush of being in a new world, and the fact that when you are there from the start you understand town rivalry and alliance rivalry. all the older players say 'join an old world' and i have but i have no emotional connection to it because i came in late.

i think i've said it before but there should be at least one world which is a constantly resetting new world. personally i'd be all for 6 months though i guess a year would be the general consensus. I wouldn't care that my character was wiped at the end because i play the game to have fun, not obsess over a character.

And to all those who would say 'no, you can't keep resetting that would be terrible' i say, 'stay in your old world :)'

Personally i reckon a resetting world would receive a lot of traffic, make a lot of nuggets, and will stop the constant asking for a new world as you'd get one every X months.

DeletedUser

i agree, it's the rush of being in a new world, and the fact that when you are there from the start you understand town rivalry and alliance rivalry. all the older players say 'join an old world' and i have but i have no emotional connection to it because i came in late.

i think i've said it before but there should be at least one world which is a constantly resetting new world. personally i'd be all for 6 months though i guess a year would be the general consensus. I wouldn't care that my character was wiped at the end because i play the game to have fun, not obsess over a character.

And to all those who would say 'no, you can't keep resetting that would be terrible' i say, 'stay in your old world :)'

Personally i reckon a resetting world would receive a lot of traffic, make a lot of nuggets, and will stop the constant asking for a new world as you'd get one every X months.

:D good guy:laugh:

DeletedUser26406

I disagree,
I want a new world,a regular world that I'll be able to play for infinity.
I want to have the head start so I'm not behind.
And to have a fresh start.

DeletedUser

So you do agree because that's what we are talking about. Plus they cant keep making worlds.

DeletedUser

Maybe every Year or Year and a half to refresh it. Any way i cant wait for the new updates.

DeletedUser12669

a new world, ummmmm maybe, if it was enhanced premium, other wise no thanks

DeletedUser

Why not release a classic premium world? W1 is the only one left that has old premium only.

DeletedUser

IMO they open new worlds too close together, no new worlds until something is done about old worlds.
Hear is an idea for the most deadiest old worlds off nuggets for new players and existing players to boost it. You dont need to offer much though could be an idea to get them fired up again. Or think about killing old worlds off completely, up to you though no new worlds without sorting the dying worlds out first.

DeletedUser

New world is always a good idea, to have a fresh start, not to be attacked all the times by enemies 20 levels above you. I hope they remove the ability to purchase APs and SPs, so that the game will be balanced at least on a single world.