Town Dueling Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16628

Absolutely.w-12 THE BLOODY PATH would be the #1 town or very close just for that reason.KO'S.

DeletedUser

NO.
I am sorry, that seems an idea to build a gang of robbers, not to develop a town.
A town grows by developing the buildings, not by robbing and killing people...
In the same idea, a town might also grow by points added for: won fortbattles, accomplished missions, etc.
On the other hand, buildings are durable and they remain in town.
While a KO is an individual accomplishment of one player dueling another,
and it leaves nothing durable in the town. If the player leaves the town,
does he carry his KO points with him?

If the fort fighter leaves that town does the fort he helped to capture point go with him? No of course not.

And a KO is certainly not an individual accomplishment. Most times people get KO's when towns are working strategically to team up on enemy targets to intentionally KO their members

DeletedUser

I despise zero motivation dueling and the players and towns that ***** wins. Add points for KOs, and they'll be even worse. "We has come to KO your workers! Give us points points points omg points!"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22575

I despise zero motivation dueling and the players and towns that ***** wins. Add points for KOs, and they'll be even worse. "We has come to KO your workers! Give us points points points omg points!"

same can really be said about fort fighting town. we have brought our tanks to take your fort give us your points...gimme gimme...:laugh:

DeletedUser

same can really be said about fort fighting town. we have brought our tanks to take your fort give us your points...gimme gimme...:laugh:

I'm in the top two West Forts towns on .net and we don't do it for the forts, we do it for the battles. If I cared about fort points, I wouldn't feel the same way about flag runs as I do zero motivation dueling.

DeletedUser

Then the town with the workers/fort fighters just needs to get duelers to protect them. That way more players become duelers instead of fort fighters like alot of people are becoming and it balances everything out.

Status
Not open for further replies.