Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thanks mstngcobra. About what time you plan to initiate - maybe we'll have time for one small fort battle before or after as its weekend.

DeletedUser

I believe lindser said @ 3pm EST he or someone from Rock Ridge will launch it. Translate that into your own time, lokiju - as i do not know what time zone you are in. As long as the other battle is a reasonable distance apart, i have no objections to another battle before or after it. Before might work better time wise, but it's your call. :)

If & when we win, i look forward to seeing you post loser next to your name, lol. :D

DeletedUser

Ok :)
I have no idea what EST means - what time it would be in server time (look at clock at bottom right)?

DeletedUser

No, i do not say this - i say i like fort battles where both sides have a fair chance of winning, fort battles do not have to be maxed out, they just have to be balanced.

As i've said before - for good battle you do not need to be maxed out - you need to have a chance of winning and loosing for both sides - like battles of Rock ridge - there were 24 defenders vs 20 attackers in a big fort. It was a challenge and i've enjoyed it very much.

No, i say by your definition of honor you try to promote (starting single 1on1 fort battles) - Miestas is a way ahead of TW :)

Oh... and if you take Rock ridge fort from us in 1on1 battle - i'll be first to congratulate you and name myself looser ;)

Apparently Miestas have no sense of honor. They say that they desire straight up 1 on 1 battles, where the numbers
are balanced & both sides have a chance of winning. However, even when the numbers are even, that's not good enough for them. They have to resort to putting spies in the chat room & having one of them [cough *Vidak*cough] issue orders in the chat. Obviously even numbers are not good enough for them. They want the advantage so they can be sure of a win. In my book, that makes them all losers. Miestas & allies are way behind TW &allies, and always will be because they cannot play straight up 1 on 1. :dry:

It is very sad that in an almost even battle the defenders [who clearly have the advantage] have to resort to spies & people issuing orders in enemy chat to make sure of a win. Just goes to show that Miestas are not as good as they claim to be. Maybe next time as part of my strategy, i will send people into Miestas chat & spy on them. Or go issue orders so they lose as many people as possible. :razz:

Seriously, i will not stoop to the Miestas level. I will not resort to having spies in chat & having them issue false orders. Lokiju, expect an attack to be launched in 24 hrs. Maybe this time it will be a fair attack. If this continues, i will have no problem initiating some multi's of my own, if Miestas cannot be trusted to keep their word. Lokiju - if you really desire 1 on 1 straight up attacks where the numbers are even & both sides have a chance, you had better get control of your people. You took this fort by multi-attacking, & we are trying to get it back fairly - but if you cannot be trusted, then we will use any & all means needed to get back what you wrongfully took. The ball is in your court, Lokiju. What is your answer??? :mad:

DeletedUser14029

As if it matters. How many online fighters you got? Will that be enough to make a difference?

DeletedUser1121

I already know what lokiju will answer...
*waits to see a nice discussion about spies in chat*

DeletedUser14029

How about admitting you have no other ways of taking a large fort even for an alliance of YOUR side in a 1 vs 1 battle? Handy excuse to resort to multi again. Ha-ha-ha

DeletedUser3543

ALL orders should be issued in fort chat and NOT external chat, that way you eliminate spies.

Besides, if you had a proper command structure no-one would listen to the orders of someone who wasn't 'in charge'....

DeletedUser

In case you missed it, i said i intend to initiate after 24 hrs again & will try one more straight up 1 on 1 battle, but i want both sides to keep their word. I am willing to keep my word & not launch any multi's. I think most people are really tired of all that BS. However, to have lost a fort due to multi's & try to get it back in what is supposed to be 1 on 1 straight up fight - and with nearly even numbers the defenders have to result to spying & cheating??? If those are acceptable tactics, then i will see y'all soon. I can play dirty if that is considered tactics. Where is Lokiju & what does he say??? :mad:

DeletedUser14029

mstngcobra, you can try issuing fake commands in our external chats if we have one to begin with. We use ingame chat to issue orders, external chat for fun. Talk about being a complete failure!

DeletedUser3543

In case you missed it, i said i intend to initiate after 24 hrs again & will try one more straight up 1 on 1 battle, but i want both sides to keep their word. I am willing to keep my word & not launch any multi's. I think most people are really tired of all that BS. However, to have lost a fort due to multi's & try to get it back in what is supposed to be 1 on 1 straight up fight - and with nearly even numbers the defenders have to result to spying & cheating??? If those are acceptable tactics, then i will see y'all soon. I can play dirty if that is considered tactics. Where is Lokiju & what does he say??? :mad:

I'm beginning to see a sore loser :(

Can you please explain [in the context of the game], where the defenders have CHEATED, and thus broken the game rules?

DeletedUser1121

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to MisterGadilf again.

nice point MisterGadilf.
spying is one thing, but cheating is a whole other story.

I would like to know how we cheated aswell. Those are pretty bold statements you make. Hope you can back it up with evidence.

DeletedUser14029

oh and mstncobra, sorry if I have offended you. Just got a bit annoyed why -TW- can't just admit plain defeat. Derek had my respect for all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.