Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14006

In the case of that fort not being handed back to Miestas I see every RR fort as a target regardless of any third parties who reside there.

DeletedUser

This time we took TW's main fort by Dereks admission. By the way - its a second TW fort who was build first in W1 :)

Battle report: -TW- Rock Ridge
20 fighters have attacked the Fort. 24 defenders defended.
6 attackers fell. 24 defenders fell.
... and 30 rounds to clear from TW smell :)

Nice job people!

DeletedUser

This time we took TW's main fort by Dereks admission. By the way - its a second TW fort who was build first in W1 :)

Battle report: -TW- Rock Ridge
20 fighters have attacked the Fort. 24 defenders defended.
6 attackers fell. 24 defenders fell.
... and 30 rounds to clear from TW smell :)

Nice job people!

Very nice job, Lokiju...it only took you how many multi-battles to accomplish this victory? :nowink:

and before you get started about TW initiating the multi's - that was done in response to you initiating multi attacks in the first place, then giving the fort (TW Central) to a treaty member...a fort which you failed to mention TW regained today. Nice job defending what you just claimed.:laugh:

The fort has fallen! All defenders have been defeated!
134 fighters have attacked the Fort. 95 defenders defended.
51 attackers fell. 95 defenders fell.

As to Rock Ridge, we will be back another day & will take it back - just like we did TW Central. I wish you better luck defending this one - you're gonna need it.:razz:

(you can call me a n00b all you want, i know i am - but at least i have some honor) TW Fort Fighters - mstngcobra :mad:

DeletedUser14029

Funny how -TW- and their folks being able to produce a full house during the course of a multi attack but not on 1 on 1 situations >.<

DeletedUser14006

Well that saves me five minutes, well put mstngcobra ;)

Gotta love how lokiju takes pride in taking battles in the same cheap fashion, sure is a true reflection on what he and miestas stand for I guess :rolleyes:

See you soon for another round of multi noobishness I guess :dry:

DeletedUser

Well that saves me five minutes, well put mstngcobra ;)

Gotta love how lokiju takes pride in taking battles in the same cheap fashion, sure is a true reflection on what he and miestas stand for I guess :rolleyes:

See you soon for another round of multi noobishness I guess :dry:

well looks like your being worn down or getting bored of this derek of the constant resistance, and the constant attacks the queastion is how long can you take it? :)

DeletedUser22685

the queastion is how long can you take it? :)
Oh We're Not Gonna Take It
no, We Ain't Gonna Take It
oh We're Not Gonna Take It Anymore

we've Got The Right To Choose And
there Ain't No Way We'll Lose It
this Is Our Life, This Is Our Song
we'll Fight The Powers That Be Just
don't Pick Our Destiny 'cause
you Don't Know Us, You Don't Belong

oh We're Not Gonna Take It

oh You're So Condescending
your Gall Is Never Ending
we Don't Want Nothin', Not A Thing From You
your Life Is Trite And Jaded
boring And Confiscated
if That's Your Best, Your Best Won't Do

oh.....................
oh.....................
we're Right/yeah
we're Free/yeah
we'll Fight/yeah
you'll See/yeah

no Way!

oh.....................
oh.....................
we're Right/yeah
we're Free/yeah
we'll Fight/yeah
you'll See/yeah

we're Not Gonna Take It
we're Not Gonna Take It Anymore

we're Not Gonna Take It, No!

just You Try And Make Us
we're Not Gonna Take It
come On
you're All Worthless And Weak
now Drop And Give Me Twenty
we're Not Gonna Take It
oh Crinch Pin
oh You And Your Uniform

DeletedUser

Very nice job, Lokiju...it only took you how many multi-battles to accomplish this victory? :nowink:

I can ask you the same question - how many multis took for TW to get TW shame central back?

and before you get started about TW initiating the multi's - that was done in response to you initiating multi attacks in the first place, then giving the fort (TW Central) to a treaty member...a fort which you failed to mention TW regained today.
Yes, you won in using the same multi attacks - good job! Now try the same thing with Rock Ridge fort :)
You see - its not so hard to attack from time to time, in time you might even learn how to organize 1on1 attacks and stop complaining that you do not have good fort battles.;)
As i've said before - its easy to get good fort battle - you just need to attack one - defenders will gather. We do it all the time and have no problems or complains :)
Personally i find it very funny when members of alliance that controls ~80% of main forts in W1 cant properly defend themselves and loose one fort after another. With such amount of people 1000+ ? to do so poorly and complain... very funny :)

(you can call me a n00b all you want, i know i am - but at least i have some honor) TW Fort Fighters - mstngcobra :mad:
n00b - is Dereks word, i use loosers ;)

As speaking of honor - you must be having some twisted sense of honor - I'd say TW sense of honor - you want people to slaughter for your pleasure and exp. As i hear from TW - your ideal for battle would be - you are defending in fully build fort, single battle that day, there should be like 2 attackers to 3/4 defenders and to ensure you win - all lined up in front in one line so your offliners could shoot too. THAT you'd call honorable :)
If we count fort 1 on 1 fort battles - Miestas is a WAY too honorable, although we do it not for your benefit or honor - we do it because we enjoy good fort battles where both sides have chance to win.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You see - its not so hard to attack from time to time, in time you might even learn how to organize 1on1 attacks and stop complaining that you do not have good fort battles.;)
As i've said before - its easy to get good fort battle - you just need to attack one - defenders will gather. We do it all the time and have no problems or complains :)
So, are you saying you prefer to have 1 on 1 battles where both sides can be maxed out & organized? Somehow, I cannot bring myself to believe that, as your actions have not shown that to be the case up to this point. :nowink:

lokiju said:
Personally i find it very funny when members of alliance that controls ~80% of main forts in W1 cant properly defend themselves and loose one fort after another. With such amount of people 1000+ ? to do so poorly and complain... very funny :)
As to TW defense yesterday, i believe there were a total of 15 battles yesterday. There is NO WAY all of those could be what you claim you think are good battles - 1 on 1 attack vs. defense.

lokiju said:
n00b - is Dereks word, i use loosers ;)
That's ok - i love it when people underestimate me. Time will tell who the loser is. :laugh:

lokiju said:
As speaking of honor - you must be having some twisted sense of honor - I'd say TW sense of honor - you want people to slaughter for your pleasure and exp. As i hear from TW - your ideal for battle would be - you are defending in fully build fort, single battle that day, there should be like 2 attackers to 3/4 defenders and to ensure you win - all lined up in front in one line so your offliners could shoot too. THAT you'd call honorable :)
If we count fort 1 on 1 fort battles - Miestas is a WAY too honorable, although we do it not for your benefit or honor - we do it because we enjoy good fort battles where both sides have chance to win.

So you say Miestas consider 1 on 1 fort battles honorable? Where, as you say, BOTH sides have a chance to win? You really believe that TW will not launch a fair attack?
I intend to launch an attack on Rock Ridge, and i would like to see it be a GOOD battle, where both sides actually have a chance. If you really believe what you say you do, let it be a fair fight. 1 on 1, no multi-battle BS. To clarify, TW & allies will NOT launch an attack in the previous/ next 8 hrs if the Miestas & allies will agree to the same. If you would be willing to allow a fair battle to go happen. Of course, since this attack will be coming from a loser, you should have nothing to worry about. It should be walk in the park for y'all. ;)

DeletedUser

So, are you saying you prefer to have 1 on 1 battles where both sides can be maxed out & organized? Somehow, I cannot bring myself to believe that, as your actions have not shown that to be the case up to this point. :nowink:
No, i do not say this - i say i like fort battles where both sides have a fair chance of winning, fort battles do not have to be maxed out, they just have to be balanced.
Another thing is - you know very well that we do not have enough attackers to fill even a medium fort. While TW side can fill almost 2 big forts of attackers when they choose to. That is a fact. So its either we all go to some one med/big fort and get slaughtered (as its your wish) or we try to divide your people and have a chance for a good fort fight. We choose to do later.

As to TW defense yesterday, i believe there were a total of 15 battles yesterday. There is NO WAY all of those could be what you claim you think are good battles - 1 on 1 attack vs. defense.
TW didnt want 1 on 1 fort battles in first place :) But there were a pretty good battles yesterday - tw central, RR fort and Rock ridge fort a just a few. There were few small good battles too like 4vs3, etc.
As i've said before - for good battle you do not need to be maxed out - you need to have a chance of winning and loosing for both sides - like battles of Rock ridge - there were 24 defenders vs 20 attackers in a big fort. It was a challenge and i've enjoyed it very much.

So you say Miestas consider 1 on 1 fort battles honorable? Where, as you say, BOTH sides have a chance to win?
No, i say by your definition of honor you try to promote (starting single 1on1 fort battles) - Miestas is a way ahead of TW :)

You really believe that TW will not launch a fair attack?
I think TW will lounch a multi attack, not 1on1. And we will launch back. So even if we'll loose that one - we'll take another.

I intend to launch an attack on Rock Ridge, and i would like to see it be a GOOD battle, where both sides actually have a chance. If you really believe what you say you do, let it be a fair fight. 1 on 1, no multi-battle BS.
We wont counter attack if it will be as you say. We did this in the past even if it cost us our all small/medium forts - we surely will do if no our forts are at stake. Even if some of our members would initiate some attack (as our people are ordered to start counter attacks when they see attacks on us coming) - i wont organise attack and tell everyone not to come to it.
If you tell time in advance - i'll send letter not to initiate counter attacks so there woudnt be such incident.

Oh... and if you take Rock ridge fort from us in 1on1 battle - i'll be first to congratulate you and name myself looser ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14029

Darn they're multing, you're multing too...
Stood my ground on Advent. Tower and got 760+exp in Fort Rough Rider Battle.

Please, BOTH SIDES, restrain yourself from multing and show us a good old 1 VS 1 fort battle...
I WANT TO SHOOT MORE -TW- ASSES! :D

DeletedUser

The Pro100 - you are one of us too - feel free to organise attacks the way you wish - if you need money - we can invite to some Miestas town & you know that i (and Miestas) will support you :)

DeletedUser14029

1 on 1? Yes. Multi? Sorryz ;D
but what am I saying? We beat 'em 1 on 1 square and fair too...

DeletedUser14006

Lokiju will never stop multi attacking so I hope something can be worked out with leaders from both sides to intervene in such cases and cancel his efforts out.

DeletedUser14029

and -TW- can take the lead by declaring 1 on 1s on Miestas. They have shown their worth if they're notified beforehand its gonna be 1 on 1 so that they don't need to multi-retaliate. Let's settle the dispute in a civilized way :p

DeletedUser14006

I would be happy to keep it to 1v1 even with the loss of Rock Ridge Fort, but I know Lokiju would not stick to it.

Am I right Lokiju?

DeletedUser14029

Derek, honestly, during the course of your attacks on Miestas Fort I don't remember them multing you or any of your allies. We all assembled at the fort for epic battles... which we did have for both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.