Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The so loved by all [sarcasm]resistance[/sarcasm] started taking forts from neutral towns now? :rolleyes:

Like you care about "neutral" town forts. You dont go to defend even your own little allies forts.

There are only two sides in this world - pro tw on anti tw. If someone has a fort and dont have much strength it is most likely pro tw (one of those peeing on themselves ppl), who come to tw side and then dont understand why they are being attacked and why there is noone to defend when they need it.

Last edited by a moderator:

mi35

Like you care about "neutral" town forts. You dont go to defend even your own little allies forts.

There are only two sides in this world - pro tw on anti tw. If someone has a fort and dont have much strength it is most likely pro tw (one of those peeing on themselves ppl), who come to tw side and then dont understand why they are being attacked and why there is noone to defend when they need it.

Seems me you have short memory, lokiju. Not all forts attacked by you or your allies were against you. :nowink:
Although the definition "with us or against us" doesn't give many chances to oppose anything you said. Simplification.

DeletedUser

Seems me you have short memory, lokiju. Not all forts attacked by you or your allies were against you. :nowink:
Although the definition "with us or against us" doesn't give many chances to oppose anything you said. Simplification.

Could you refresh my memory please? As i dont remember any fort attacked who wasnt on tw's side.

As of dividing people/towns/alliances - i divide only "with TW or not". And yes - its very simple. As TW is/was controlling 80% of forts its has to be. If you come to aid TW - for me it means that you are on their side :)

As i understand you have more "complex" view. Care to share?

DeletedUser

Well... thats what i'm proud of:

Battle for Southern Cross
44 fighters have attacked the Fort. 42 defenders defended.
34 attackers fell. 42 defenders fell.

Nicely done people! :)

very good battle, i saw most of the people on the other side were -TW- as usual,:dry: as they turn up at every fort miesteas or any resistance town attacks/ defends they are really trying to crush the oppostion

DeletedUser41

very good battle, i saw most of the people on the other side were -TW- as usual,:dry: as they turn up at every fort miesteas or any resistance town attacks/ defends they are really trying to crush the oppostion

Just as everyone else turns up against -TW- battles??? And you kind of contradict what lokiju just said about -TW- not defending/caring about "neutral forts".

If it was mostly defended by -TW-, surely one of you are talking out of your arse. I will let you quibble over who gets the honour :) Lets face it, you are no longer or never have bee the "resistance", its just a nice tag to try and make you look like the good guys.

DeletedUser

Just as everyone else turns up against -TW- battles??? And you kind of contradict what lokiju just said about -TW- not defending/caring about "neutral forts".

If it was mostly defended by -TW-, surely one of you are talking out of your arse. I will let you quibble over who gets the honour :) Lets face it, you are no longer or never have bee the "resistance", its just a nice tag to try and make you look like the good guys.

im not really one to say or decide what happens between the resistance and -TW-,
also i didn't read lokiju's post, i must have missed it :) by mistake

DeletedUser14029

realm of deceit:
how rude of you. I was just trying to make the game more fun in a sense of two opposing camps. and obviously the side I am on are the good guys, isn't it ^^

mi35

Could you refresh my memory please? As i dont remember any fort attacked who wasnt on tw's side.
Yes, for example, G2 both forts taken not so long ago. What's most interesting - one of them have reports been attacked by both of 2 "big bro's" :) (Really don't know what those guys managed to take wrath of both sides)

As of dividing people/towns/alliances - i divide only "with TW or not". And yes - its very simple. As TW is/was controlling 80% of forts its has to be. If you come to aid TW - for me it means that you are on their side :)
As simple as that there are(were?) randoms which participates in any battles, regardless of ownership (including myself). Don't you remember it too? :rolleyes:

As i understand you have more "complex" view. Care to share?
Every not one-sided county has it's own history. I may speak from the point of view what I was part of - one exact counties' alliance. Too sad - it ended by the same reason you lost the big forts (that county were one in which you had big fort)... (tumble)
Yes, lokiju, it's more complex when you have many independent towns of 5...15 members opposed to cluster of 10 towns "of the same rules and leadership" (am I correct quoting Miestas profile? if not, please, correct me).

DeletedUser

Yes, for example, G2 both forts taken not so long ago. What's most interesting - one of them have reports been attacked by both of 2 "big bro's" :) (Really don't know what those guys managed to take wrath of both sides)

Trust me there was a good reason fort that. We didnt attack it out of the blue after we defended it before.

As simple as that there are(were?) randoms which participates in any battles, regardless of ownership (including myself). Don't you remember it too? :rolleyes:
There are participants like you, but they own no fort usually, so they are free to do so. If they'd own a fort - they'd need to worry on how to defend it in case of an attack (if they dont have enough ppl themselves) and here comes in picture their decision - pro tw or anti tw.

Yes, lokiju, it's more complex when you have many independent towns of 5...15 members opposed to cluster of 10 towns "of the same rules and leadership" (am I correct quoting Miestas profile? if not, please, correct me).
Sorry but i still do not understand how it makes more complex then "you are with tw or against them". TW/SB/WP/IC and many others on their side have many towns spread over the sectors and they fit well in a simple view. If some towns are inactive or have poor leadership - its another problem - not complexity of diplomatic relationships in our world.
If you own forts and dont have people to defend it by yourself - you have to choose sides or will loose it. Its simple as that. You can either fight with tw or against them.

DeletedUser14006

i agree with the last line lokiu you have to choose, i did :)

o6mjba.jpg

mi35

There are participants like you, but they own no fort usually, so they are free to do so. If they'd own a fort - they'd need to worry on how to defend it in case of an attack (if they dont have enough ppl themselves) and here comes in picture their decision - pro tw or anti tw.

All my fort battle medals I got being owner of fort, at fact. And that didn't force me choose one side over another. But if you, lokiju, want to see only your picture of 2 alliances in this world, that's your choice, bragg it on.
The charm of independent "non-big-alliance" interest is one what this game have lost. But I like an idea Independence county had formulated. I'd like more counties going similar way.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

-TW- Mani fort is down

49 fighters have attacked the Fort. 37 defenders defended.
15 attackers fell. 37 defenders fell.

Very good job to lokiju

this is a really big thing to come from a multi wave attack and i think -tw- weren't expecting this, the resistance is resisting more than ever

Status
Not open for further replies.