Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14006

Fact 1 - TW cant take any fort in direct 1 on 1 fight.

Where was you between September & November last year when TW and friends took every one of your six forts in 1 on 1 battles :laugh:

If this is the case then why do you fear us by launching multi battles, if Miestas are as awesome as you think then why not stage some more 1 on 1 battles and leave this nonsense in the past?

The truth of your so called facts are based on the back of a few victories taken from small fort battles where there were no towers, that is not a difficult feat.

If you are so insistent that your guys and gals have skill then try launching a 1 on 1 large fort battle and see how well you fair then ;)

DeletedUser1121

If lokiju & the miestas would fight fair there would be no problems. However, if they are going to do this multi-battle nonsense, they can expect to receive the same in return. They do multi-battles constantly, but complain when they get the same in return. lokiju could stop all this nonsense if he would agree to the treaty that TW/IC & allies have with FA/RR/LD & allies. We'll see what happens @ the battles tomorrow, but i expect all 3 of lokiju's attacks to fail:nowink:

If we can get enough on-line attackers (i think we all know having as many players as possible online @ battles is important), i believe the Miestas fort will be under new ownership:razz:

First of all, Welcome mstngcobra. I noticed you are new on this forum and quite new to W1.

Maybe that is why you have no clue what you are saying. Now, i am not calling you a noob, just telling you to get your facts straight.

There is a treaty now, but before this treaty this tactic was quite common by some of your allies (i mean first declaring multi's and then whining on these boards when the same thing happens to you. You should look it up, i think it is about 30 pages back in this thread).

I think you should just be glad Roland has a ban and i am the first to reply to this :) This way you can adjust a bit before getting flamed to pieces :laugh:

By the way, i am really looking forward to the battles today!

DeletedUser

I guess my english isnt very good so i'll try to explain it again...

Fact 1) .... You have no-one but yourself to blame for this fact. If you had not started this multi-battle war, all of us would not be in this position. You could very easily bring all this to a halt if you were to join the treaty.

First of all - i'm not blaming anyone or complaining - I'm enjoying this situation. I've never blamed you for using this tactics or said that its unfair - quiet the opposite - if you have this advantage - you should use it and not limit it. So there is no reason to sign this treaty to limit amount of fort battles :)
Fact is fact - you have more people - we are more skilled. Multi attacks evens sides in this equation.

Fact 2) You contradict yourself way too much. First you say TW doesn't have the skill to defend against multi-attacks. Then you say that TW likes multi-attacks, cause it's easier to take the forts w/o so much resistance.

Yes, that wasnt written too clearly, so here it is again :)
1. Official TW position is that they hate multi battles (attack and defend).
2. TW is not skilled enough to defend against multi fort attacks - they sign agreements and complain (lets hope this will change in near future :) ).
3. TW likes to attack using this tactics (has no skill for 1 on 1 battle).

Again - I'm not not saying that TW is "bad" because they use multi attacks on Miestas, quiet the opposite - its good.
But as i've told before - i do not like TW's view - you try to get as many forts as you can and just hold them using any means possible - even if that would mean death of fort battles or W1 itself.

I think most of us have better things to do than try to make it to 3 or more fort battles everyday. However, if you insist on keeping up this multi-battle bs, be prepared to recieve it in return.:dry:
You've read my mind :) I plan to show what really multi attacks are from our point of view. So at for a few days W1 will be very very fort battle active. Enjoy while it lasts ;)

Where was you between September & November last year when TW and friends took every one of your six forts in 1 on 1 battles :laugh:

I've wrote to you before but can repeat - i wasnt playing. As many of our players stopped playing too. From ~300 fort battle ready people we went to 30-40.

The truth of your so called facts are based on the back of a few victories taken from small fort battles where there were no towers, that is not a difficult feat.

So why you didnt took these small forts without towers from us back in 1on1 battle? :)
That says a lot of your skill level.
If i remember correctly there was only one attack 1on1 to take back fort we took, you've lost it and havent attacked anymore :) And there was no counterattack from our side...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

So why you didnt took these small forts without towers from us back in 1on1 battle? :)

Because there is rarely a day that goes by when there is not a fort battle defence.

Anyway, there is no point going back and forth with you on this forum - you continually mix up fact with opinion and to be honest you just spout more and more nonsense with each and every post you make.

Here is some fact for you:

k19qpj.jpg

DeletedUser1121

thanks for updating the picture :)
i felt a bit left behind when our town wasn't removed...

DeletedUser

if you have this advantage - you should use it and not limit it. So there is no reason to sign this treaty to limit amount of fort battles :)
Yes there it is.. the point is to enjoy ourselves.. and other than u and ur group of towns, nobody else enjoy themselves in a multi battle..

we are more skilled.
yeaaah right...:rolleyes:

1. Official TW position is that they hate multi battles (attack and defend).
so does the rest of the guys who have agreed upon the treaty.. i.e. most of the rest of the world.

3. TW likes to attack using this tactics (has no skill for 1 on 1 battle).
just ur point of view.. and not anybody else.

DeletedUser

A simple question lokiju...

How much forts did you take lately on a 1-1 battle ?
unsure.gif

DeletedUser1121

Well, i don't know about lokiju, but it still is possible.
i was i ntwo battels today (1 attacking and 1 defending)
and in both cases the attacking side won.

DeletedUser

Of course it is still possible Desi, but it is quite difficult to get 90% of the poeple online, plus making them attend to orders, etc...

"Younger" worlds are prove that it is still possible, but there is a high activity rate too.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by lokiju View Post
So why you didnt took these small forts without towers from us back in 1on1 battle?
Because there is rarely a day that goes by when there is not a fort battle defence.

Thats a lamest excuse i've ever heard. In 2.5 months you had only one possibility to attack us in 1on1 battle while had no problems initiating multi attacks! Thats something! ;)

If you want to do something about it good luck but I can promise you while I am around and still have an interest in this game I will do everything I can to crush you ;)

Good luck "crusher" :) So far i've seen just a lot of whining and bragging, hope that will change and you'll show something worthy.

... We'll see what happens @ the battles tomorrow, but i expect all 3 of lokiju's attacks to fail:nowink:

What happened ... ups - we've won again. Took full fort of defenders as you can see - again your whining about "unfair" multi fort battles where is no fun in fighting as there wont be whom to fight isnt based on reality. You have people to fill all/most of the forts.

Battle report: Fort XU-Green River

50 fighters have attacked the Fort. 42 defenders defended.
27 attackers fell. 42 defenders fell.

If we can get enough on-line attackers (i think we all know having as many players as possible online @ battles is important), i believe the Miestas fort will be under new ownership:razz:
As i've said in few posts before - you can attack our big fort as many times as you wish to. So i recommend that you stop dreaming and initiate/organize attack on it. I'll be the first one to congratulate you if you'll take it.

How much forts did you take lately on a 1-1 battle ?
unsure.gif

We've took all of the small forts (before yesterday) in 1 on 1 fort battles. Some of them 2 times :) And if i remember correctly - all of them were 50 vs 42. All those battles should be in WestForts .

DeletedUser14006

As you are so predictable and always show your face here bragging over any insignificant victory I prepared this post ready to reply to your nonsense ;)

The fort you took is not connected to our alliance as members from Green River have all moved to IC Bank and XU towns have all become inactive and were never part of the alliance.

So go ahead, boost your own ego by posting your nonsense again - everybody here expects it now :)

Here is something I took from that battle and had a chuckle at, my final move when was outgunned 7:1 -

Round 8 has began, the next round begins in 88 seconds.

EMzC has hit you for 268 damage.
lokiju shot at you, but missed.
vidak has hit you for 236 damage.
Logitech22 has hit you for 190 damage.
StoneFunk has hit you for 176 damage.
Shana Leonhart has hit you for 187 damage.
Izec shot at you and you passed out!

I would like to congratulate everyone above who landed a hit, great job :)

DeletedUser14029

Everybody miss a hit sometimes, Derek . . .
'sides all the battles are maxed. I have to support lokiju in this *like I have never been supporting him lolz*
Perhaps you can launch an assault some day :D

DeletedUser

Here is something I took from that battle and had a chuckle at, my final move when was outgunned 7:1 -
lokiju shot at you, but missed.
I would like to congratulate everyone above who landed a hit, great job :)

If it makes you happy - i can miss all of the shots, you can even land a hit on me or kill - you just initiate more battles and show in them :)

DeletedUser22685

Thats a lamest excuse i've ever heard. In 2.5 months you had only one possibility to attack us in 1on1 battle while had no problems initiating multi attacks! Thats something! ;)
Is it just me, or was that extremely hypocritical?

DeletedUser

Battle report: Fort XU-Green River

50 fighters have attacked the Fort. 42 defenders defended.
27 attackers fell. 42 defenders fell.

Skip your bragging about this one. There was no one starring and there were only 3 online, one of them was me.

It could go different if there were 10-15 more online. Although there were but unstarred because of inactive town leaders. And you knew pretty well that.

That's why you went for it, knowing you had no chances at the -TW- fort. ;)

DeletedUser

You are really funny TW people... First you tell that we wont be able to take a fort. But when we take it and inform you - you start looking for excuses - talking about us knowing that town leaders are inactive and there was noone to rank (i guess thats why we initiated multi attack using your logic :), but not ours - if we'd know - we woudnt spend money on fakes).
All i see is ignoring the reality - you dont have skill to attack and can only take forts in multi attacks. There are plenty of forts with inactive leaders but somehow you never take them in 1 on 1 fight and put us in this situation you are complaining about. I guess it is as Derek says - there are just too many fort battles going on and you have no time to initiate an attack :))))

DeletedUser14006

Again - no skill in taking small forts where the majority of folk are offline :nowink:

Try launching a large fort attack once in a while, as I recall you have not been too sucessful in that area - the only large fort you have was taken by way of multi attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.