Geronimo project on W1.net ?

Would you like to see the Geronimo Project in W1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1121

world one is a bit crowdy and fort battles tend to happen often.
Besides i am not an indian there so another world is a great idea :indian:

DeletedUser

....but a highly active and populated world is certainly not the best test environment, we are after a less populated and low activity world where if the thing collapses the changes can be reverted without too much fuss.

Agree that test is needed in less populated world first. If you decide to run it and choose a world - please notify in advance as much as you can, so we could create account and level a bit there before it starts. :)

world one is a bit crowdy and fort battles tend to happen often.
Besides i am not an indian there so another world is a great idea :indian:

I'm not an indian too so using your logic - why should i care about it? we have some fort battles already. But i care because i want to have many good fort battles to fight in not just now but in a future too. Or did you forget what was just a few months ago? (you check your and other towns fort battle record to remember at http://www.westforts.com/en1/towns )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1121

i never said i didn't care.
i voted yes, because i like the action. i attend as much battles as i can.
We are all responsible for the number of battles in the future. I for one am not stopping for a while.

But i also see where Diggo is coming from. Since W1 is active already, why shouldn't it be tried on another world first? i am actually going to start another character on that world just to enjoy this new addition.

DeletedUser

Ok :)

I understand Diggo's point too and in a way i welcome it as it would mean that Geronimo project would be run on .net server, so later there would be a chance for it to appear in W1 too.
Although in my opinion better choice would be starting Geronimo project on W1 first because:
1. W1 always gets updates first and already is "test ground" for .net servers;

2. Geronimo project is already run on .ru servers and their admins could tell pros and cons and what/how should and shoudnt be done. So risk is minimal.

3. Potential damage to W1 would be smaller then in other worlds as whole world is already divided into 2 groups - so even if some forts were taken from one or another group and Geronimo project would be a failure - no big damage would be done as these forts can be recaptured by group that lost them.
In addition as there are many high level players in W1 - project would not bring big disbalance as there would be players&alliances to oppose indians vs less populated world where a town of well organized fort fighters could bring much more disbalance in world.

4. World where Geronimo project will be run first - will get much interest and many new players would join this world. As W1 is still interesting for players to play even it is an oldest, it means that we have something other worlds do not have that keeps players interest longer then in other worlds (what it is i leave it up to you to decide :) So people who will start playing here will play for longer period of time.

DeletedUser

It will be done on w6 if it is done. I'm really undecided about it though.

DeletedUser

he should travel wrld to world, every few motnhs :)
or should go on all worlds, i have always said "this game has too many worlds"

DeletedUser

Well it seems that the romanians will do this before you do it.
they will make some kind of contest called The silver lake. It doesnt involve fort fights just duels. People in a town called The silver lake are suposed to have a treause and they have to defend it against the others (they get some nice weapons to use of course). It hasnt started yet.
oh and did I say that there will be some rewards?

DeletedUser

Geronimo project rules were changed:

1. In the very center of the world set up camp Apaches. Four neighboring districts are considered to be the land of ancestors . The camp is managed by an Indian Geronimo.

| 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 |

2. The camp invited only players with a portrait of an Indian (adventurers and soldiers),
reached the 50th level.

3. The maximum number of camp residents - 50.

4. Indians 3 times a week, attacking the forts 15, 16, 25 and 26 districts. To guess when and at what fort will be attacked - is impossible.

5. Apachee not attack the same fort until they attack all the forts.

6. Possession of all the forts of four central districts give apache the right to attack any other forts in the world.

7. Apaches, for organizing the attacks on the forts do not need money.

8. The Indians defend all of its forts.

9. The Indians, who do not participate in combat or provoke conflicts (in the game or on the forum) will be removed from the camp.

10. If wishing to take part in the battle on the side of the Apaches more than places, from the list of colleagues in the first place, removed the players do not have a portrait of an Indian.

11. Level Geronimo - 99. The original dueling level - also 99. Health - 4000.

12. Jeronimo skills unrelated to his level.

13. Jeronimo not cause players to duel, and not helping to protect other people's forts.

14. In the camp of the Apaches provides 4 places for elders of the tribe.

15. Jeronimo not obliged to answer letters whiteman.

16. Trade visas are issued to the camp. In addition to the random items in stores camps for sale:

- All Indian collection
- The precise winchester
- precise bown
- A sharp tomahawk
- Golden buffalo

17. Over head Geronimo (for loss of consciousness in a duel) provides award in the amount of $ 15000.
Geronimo sleeps only after the battle (8:00).

18. Geronimo use only one dueling tactics.

19. Jeronimo uses only the following items .

20. Apachee may enter into alliances with the Indian camps. Maximum number of unions - 4, ie, one in 15, 16, 25 and 26 districts. If one district several camps that want to conclude an alliance with the Apaches, Jeronimo chooses the one who first wrote to him while fulfilling all the conditions of an alliance.

Terms of an alliance with the Apaches:

- A city in one of the central districts;
- At least 10 people;
- All residents of Indian portraits;
- All residents at least 40-th level;
- The name of the city starts from the word "camp".

21. Allied camps added to the captured Apaches forts. Apache does not accept invitations to join the fort (Apaches can not own forts, which are not occupied with his own hands).

DeletedUser

9. The Indians, who do not participate in combat or provoke conflicts (in the game or on the forum) will be removed from the camp.
Google translate fail I hope!

DeletedUser

Google translate fail I hope!

No, its true. If you dont participate in 3 fort battles - you are dismissed from camp (now they removed exact number but idea is still more or less the same).

And yes - you can be removed from provoking conflicts (as i understand more like personal insults, calling names their townmates, etc - as people who join are from different, sometimes enemy alliances/towns) too as i understand, just havent heard that anyone had been removed :)

DeletedUser

how can you even hit him!?

Seems I do not understand hit calculation during duel or it's pure luck, what, by my mind, is wrong.

There was world lost in translation - it is Geronimos fighting stance (he will try to take your scalp ;) ), you can choose any stance you want to.

DeletedUser

well now we have ppl using premium to change profile picture..
wow inno win-win.. situation..

Status
Not open for further replies.