Geronimo project on W1.net ?

Would you like to see the Geronimo Project in W1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well now we have ppl using premium to change profile picture..
wow inno win-win.. situation..

Duelers gonna s*ck it again, we don't even have an Indian avatar. Why did I choose the dueling class...
oldtimer.gif

Oh wait, the cool avatar! (tumble)

Diggo11

Duelers gonna s*ck it again, we don't even have an Indian avatar. Why did I choose the dueling class...
oldtimer.gif

Oh wait, the cool avatar! (tumble)
One option that I am considering is having themed towns. As well as an Indian town their could be a bandit hideout, an army barracks, etc. Stick em all in four central counties and you get lots of fun :)

DeletedUser1121

interesting.

i like the fact that you guys try to keep the game fun for everybody.
Keep up the good work

DeletedUser

One option that I am considering is having themed towns. As well as an Indian town their could be a bandit hideout, an army barracks, etc. Stick em all in four central counties and you get lots of fun :)

Very interesting idea! :)
If you need help with it - i can help.

DeletedUser

No.

Absolutely not.

This should not be done in a well-established, active world.

Perhaps world 12 if the players of that world like the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

world 12 would get slaughtered by the guy, he would literally "own" world 12

DeletedUser544

ALL YOU DO IS WHINE about the fact that you are level99... Do you not realize that this idea also includes players who AREN'T level 99? Is the only thing you post about on the forums about how you are 99 and love to cry about it?

"Inno wants those guys to just die off and quit" - heed their advice

do you play world 1? NO
so why are you in this world 1 thread posting? oh right, you tracked down one of my posts so you could continue this argument

mind your own business, mind your own WORLD
you have no say here; nobody gives a crap what you think because YOU DO NOT EVEN PLAY ON WORLD 1
so stop following me around, you and all your noob dogpack friends who think that you can make me shut up by harassing EVERY POST I MAKE

I find it ironic that I get back from a 2+ week ban, and find people STILL REPLYING TO MY POSTS and STILL TALKING CRAP
if me being gone for 2 weeks isn't enough to get you all to drop this, it proves what I have said all along: THIS PROBLEM IS NOT ABOUT ME, it's about groups of noobish players that think they own the forums and can shout down anyone who says something they don't like

regarding Geronimo, I am not at all surprised that it was voted down by the mods
it just further illustrates the fact I have continuously been trying to pound home: Inno cares not one bit for any of the older worlds and the older players on those worlds.

DeletedUser

@ Roland - Noobs seem to get all the forum categories mixed up. Just pray that someday they decide to quit.

And on the subject Geronimo would be nice, to sample, if you can switch it off if it does not work out.

DeletedUser

.... And on the subject Geronimo would be nice, to sample, if you can switch it off if it does not work out.

Yes, it would be possible and very easy to do.
Geronimo project is not a miracle that will "save the game", but its pretty nice feature to spice up the game and bring different dimension into playing.

From what i see in .ru servers they are changing Geronimo project from unique, quest like with very harsh living conditions but some bonuses too feature to more like indian alliance run by mods.
That is there was one town - now they can have 5 towns (Geronimos + 4 allied towns). Of course there was a suicide for indians to attack medium or big forts, but they had a nice weapon to compensate it.
There was no limit of fort battles initiated by Geronimo (per week) now they limited to 3 attacks.
There were harsh living conditions ( if you didnt attend in 3 fort battles - you get kicked out) - now it was removed. Its no longer "once in a life time opportunity".
Indians had special melee weapon and special guns - now its taken away. So drive to join indians decreased too as there are no real benefits for indians.

What i see there is that Goronimo project created a conflict (like we have in W1) - ~70% of people like it and ~30% do not, it certainly made game more alive fort battlewise and duelwise (indians are good place for good dueling exp especially after battles). As there is a conflict - there is a lot of whining especially from those who cant join indian camp or had to leave - so they want it to be stopped. Mods are trying to find some middle ground and IMHO they are just destroying this project, as its looses it unique traits. But still its better then nothing :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I love the sound of this, I really do. I have voted Yes, and hope it gets implemented.

Out of interest, what is that sat in Geronimo's product slot in the image of what duelling gear he is wearing? Look like arrows and I have never seen them in game.

DeletedUser

sooooo will this ever get implemented the polls show majority want it :)

DeletedUser22685

The poll is 10 months old. The majority back then may not match the majority now.

Status
Not open for further replies.