Sexual Orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I was a lead juror in a case where semen of the attacker was found on the underpants of the victim. The semen sample was taken from the underwear weeks after the incident was claimed to have occurred. We chose to unanimously find him guilty, due to there being absolutely no explanation as to how that semen could have gotten on the other person's underpants, except for the criminal charges brought before the court.

Evidence is evidence. Your arguments are invalid Peril, and it still goes back to the original false claim you repeatedly present, which is that a criminal act of sodomy translates to homosexuals being criminals. Simply stated, you're wrong. A man rapes a woman does not make all men rapists. An adult violates a child, does not make all adults predatory pedophiles. In both those examples, it doesn't even make 0.01% of them criminals. An act of non-consensual sodomy is rape, which is less than 0.01% of all instances. So, in your sweeping statement, you are calling all homosexuals as criminals, despite sodomy primarily being performed by heterosexuals, and the majority of criminal sodomy cases are men sodomizing women through an act of rape.

Your arguments are invalid. They were invalid the first time you brought it up, they are invalid now, and they will remain invalid despite your claims of being the victim in this debate. Stated fact, you are prejudice towards homosexuals and you will argue your case based on that erroneous premise.

DeletedUser

You do realise Hellstromm that there will be potentially hundreds of people reading this post (actually make that about 14) and many of them will wonder why a man has sailors at his disposal and how they ever got into someone's underwear? :laugh:

DeletedUser

I don't really care. I just wish homosexual people wouldn't go around parading with pink hearts on their sleeves. I also wish people wouldn't use the word "gay" for this. Gay really means "Light-hearted, carefree, cheerful, bright" example: Nan had a gay disposition. example: They tripped gaily by. example: The walls were colored brightly. "Homosexual" is the correct term for this.

DeletedUser

Any semen in the rectum would have been excreeted long before the police did some kind of investigation, after all people go four or five times a day at least.

The only crap that I see 4 or 5 times a day is the crap that you post. Normal people do not defecate 4 or 5 times a day.

DeletedUser

I don't really care. I just wish homosexual people wouldn't go around parading with pink hearts on their sleeves. I also wish people wouldn't use the word "gay" for this. Gay really means "Light-hearted, carefree, cheerful, bright" example: Nan had a gay disposition. example: They tripped gaily by. example: The walls were colored brightly. "Homosexual" is the correct term for this.
That is actually a very small minority of a minority group. Some feel the need to fight back against the attacks on their self-esteem and right to life by calling for gay pride and unity. Because, really, there is a social war going on out there against homosexuals, even if you're not in the firing range. I, personally, do not like it either, and especially do not like the even smaller minority of homosexuals that are grossly inappropriate. But, that's a different pocket that falls right alongside grossly inappropriate heterosexuals.

DeletedUser

Im not sure if this has been mentioned before on this thread but somewhere between 10-20% of the global population are supposed to have experienced some sort of attraction to the same sex at some point in their lives. When you consider the global population is 6+ Billion people, and as a example I will use america (its been mentioned enough in this thread) now 10% of 6 billion is 600 million now ask yourself what is the population of america?? roughly 600 million?? So do you see where I am coming from, that is a awful lot of people for the "haters" to be fighting against, pretty much a entire global powers worth. Maybe all the "haters" should give up and stay inside, and stay in their closets.... what else could I possibly be suggesting?? Maybe that some "haters" are secret homosexuals who are in some way ashamed of themselves....

DeletedUser

To me being gay is like being a white supremest. I don't like it but i accept it because freedom of expression. If your gay I don't want to be your friend or for that matter around you because for me it is uncomfortable. I don't know though ive never really meta suttle gay person though only the ones that float around like a fairy.

Thats an extreme comparison between being gay and being a white supremest and i don't really view them as being the same. But in this case it was.

Also first post.Yay.

DeletedUser

That is actually a very small minority of a minority group. Some feel the need to fight back against the attacks on their self-esteem and right to life by calling for gay pride and unity. Because, really, there is a social war going on out there against homosexuals, even if you're not in the firing range. I, personally, do not like it either, and especially do not like the even smaller minority of homosexuals that are grossly inappropriate. But, that's a different pocket that falls right alongside grossly inappropriate heterosexuals.

gay_marriage.gif

DeletedUser

Perhaps we are all born potentially bisexual and abnormal societal pressure about gender forces most people to subconsciously choose, to assign themselves a label. Maybe when our species evolved we were all quite happy having sex wherever we could get it.

There might be some people who only have sex to procreate but i would suggest that generally it's done for fun.

DeletedUser

I wonder, what are your views about someone's choice of who they want to spend their life with?
I personally believe it's a choice, but I've heard homosexual's say both. One said he was born gay, while the other said he made the choice to be gay. My own experience is that a person chooses preferences, but they can be socially affected (a child born in an anti-gay home would most likely choose to be straight). I guess I can't really speak for anyone else, though.

Are you yourself homosexual?
No, I'm not.

Do you approve of it?
Honestly, no. I think it is sin, but I don't walk around judging people for their actions. I also don't look down on homosexuals either. They are people just like me; they just live life differently. I suppose if I had a child who turned gay, I wouldn't try to ruin his life to set him straight (no pun intended). Again, peoples' decision are their own. I can't live life for anyone but myself.

DeletedUser

It's a lot more than choice. If you're a heterosexual man, you are aroused by an attractive woman, and not aroused by a handsome man. From there, you cannot "choose" to be aroused by a man. And while some homosexual transvestites may attempt to trick your visual and olfactory senses, the pheromones aren't there. Essentially, it's a biochemical issue, based on the biological makeup of your brain.

Now, you can be sexually stimulated by either sex, but that's not the same thing as arousal, and it is this confusion that hits victims of molestation or rape, in that they are confused by their having enjoyed the encounter to some degree, thus start questioning whether it was rape, was molestation, or in the case of same sex incidents, whether they are homosexual. As such, some victims of young age same sex molestation/rape can travel the route of bisexuality for having experienced sexual stimulation long before experiencing arousal. This, in turn, would result in their seeking sexual satisfaction in relationships (sex addiction), as opposed to love/attraction.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I usually try to avoid discussing things like this (whether sexual orientation is genetic or environmental, alcoholism is medical or behavioral, etc.) since I don't believe that one answer is true for every case. I just wanted to add to what Hellstromm said though about "choosing to be homosexual".

It seems that a lot of people think that homosexuality is just a matter of who you have sex with, but there's a lot more to it than that. Priests and nuns (not counting those you read about who behave inappropriately) could be considered homosexual or heterosexual even if they never break their vows of celibacy. It would depend on which gender they are more attracted to, not whether or not they ever acted on the attraction. I believe that what people mean when they say they chose to be homosexual at some point is actually that they chose to act on the feelings they had for some time.

DeletedUser

I believe that what people mean when they say they chose to be homosexual at some point is actually that they chose to act on the feelings they had for some time.

That's actually exactly what I meant. Thanks for clarifying.

DeletedUser21656

It's a lot more than choice. If you're a heterosexual man, you are aroused by an attractive woman, and not aroused by a handsome man. From there, you cannot "choose" to be aroused by a man.

So I'm aroused by myself when I see myself naked, but I love to see girls go wild. What to make me?? Unisexual ?? :laugh:

Other example, lets say a straight guy, with a normal sex orientation. Would he aroused by his own... mother?? :)
Therefore, you can choose to actually, if you feel disgust by your own potential thoughts, this affect your sex desire, hence, indirectly control your "aroused" thing.

Or you are saying that, you feel aroused when you saw your father naked?? :rolleyes:

Sorry mate, I don't believe you can be aroused by a same sex. :nowink:

Don't scold me mate, I felt intimidated if an admin threaten to kill me :razz:

DeletedUser10480

I'm aroused by fluffy bunnies and fuzzy kittens.....I'm sure that makes me weird.

DeletedUser

Being gay is a choice?

So, a person says to themself, "I will be gay. I will be ostracised publically and also possibly by my family, loved ones and friends. I also may suffer physical damage due to the social ramifications of hate. But, I choose to be gay, despite this."

Do any of you really believe that?

DeletedUser

Sorry mate, I don't believe you can be aroused by a same sex. :nowink:
You're entitled to your beliefs, even when they're completely wrong.

- You - may not be aroused by the same sex, but that does not mean another may not. It is simply, and completely, wrong to assume everyone is like you physically, mentally, physiologically.

DeletedUser

I'm totally OK with it, but I also think it's against the nature, we are not made to be gay.

DeletedUser

I think anyone can be gay or straight by choice. Just as I think a person can be an alcoholic or not, by choice. Actually, there's good evidence you can correct your own psychological and neurological ailments with sheer human will and environmental aids.

Humans are not bound by their nature as animals are. We have instincts as animals do, however we can choose to give in to those instincts or not.

I'm not making a specific statement on homosexuality here, but I personally respect a person who is able to fight their instincts/desires and live for something bigger than themselves.

If you want to know what I believe (with research) regarding homosexuality, then ask me via personal message. As with any controversial subject, a great deal of information must be presented before someone will change their mind on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.