Let us welcome the new mod

Harsha..

Hey guys

I don't think that anyone has noticed, but Diggo has been promoted to Sheriff - and Da Twista has taken over as the moderator of the W2 forums

Let us all welcome him and wish that he has a good time here ;)

maybe, he'll even start a signature competition just for W2, if things get too quiet :D - just like Diggo did and started the famous monthly competitions!!

DeletedUser16628

CONGRATS!!!look forward to working with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

Oh a thread just for me :D

Thanks guys, hope to please here!

Town profile pic for world two would be a nice competition for me to run :razz:

DeletedUser

Oh a thread just for me :D

Thanks guys, hope to please here!

Town profile pic for world two would be a nice competition for me to run :razz:

Yeah, would you be able to design one for me to enter :cool:

DeletedUser

Yeah, why would you join wanted... #1 town since the beginning... #1 dueling town... most forts... up to 8 towns now including the academy.... 5 duelers in the top 10.... yeah, why am I in wanted?

DeletedUser

By what measurement are you claiming Number one dueling town? Shear numbers?
Mayhem and gunslingers gulch have a Higher percentage of wins.

Wanted:

All duels 14229
Duels won 8557
Duels lost 5672
60.01% wins

Mayhem:

All duels 4332
Duels won 2638
Duels lost 1694
60.89% wins

Gunslingers gulch:

All duels 2690
Duels won 2038
Duels lost 652
75.57% wins

Harsha..

nah - the win percentage does not matter - in comparison with Mayhem, the difference is too small - with gulch, it indeed is different

and, i'm not talking as a WANTED player, but i just want to point out the truth - the figure you should be looking at is the Duel points - WANTED has way more duel points - 14425, which should be the correct and fair judgement of the best dueling town - Mayhem has just 4720 and Gulch has 6930

and latigo - it's not bias toward WANTED that made Diggo agree to join me - he's joining me because i'm offering a new beginning, which is not biased towards either side in this AW - Wanted war...

DeletedUser

I like a challenge, having him join you guys will bring W2 to a whole new level of playing :)

Looks like W2 is entering a new era.. :ph34r:WANTED vs UN-WANTED:ph34r:

DeletedUser

21438064.jpg

Look at that ugly mug :blink:
-----------------------------------------
Howdy,

Welcome to The West. I see you are low level/newbie player and I would like to give you the opportunity to join the [town]WANTED Academy[/town], the school for [town]WANTED[/town].

This town was recently built to train new players and teach them how to play The West. When you reach higher levels you will be able to graduate and enter our main WANTED towns. WANTED is the number 1 town in W2 and has 6 main towns.

If you are interested reply back and I will send you an invite.

Here's more information on WANTED:
http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=25591