Blondie14 steals Boothill Valley

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser544

well regardless, it hasn't made a difference. every single one of you guy's attacks has been an utter failure so congratulations for nothing
we await your next pitiful attack (so far its one every 3 days on ETC Rocks so we are due for one any day now)

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
2vmdapj.png

Was he annoying anyone else?

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
but nashy, how are you able to duel a level 89? i could have sworn that when i had a dueling level around 122 i could only duel like level 93s.

I can duel most people who have over 18k duelling exp, they're just at the lower end of the spectrum.

DeletedUser

Now to get this thread back on track, What exactly are the intentions of the old residents of BootHill? Leave, join up to another town, then Declare war on the seized town?

DeletedUser

No, if you would listen, me and general makky are discussing diplomacy. and it's working out.

DeletedUser

actually, i don't recall you ever mentioning anything about a general makky, and i honestly don't know who he is.

DeletedUser

Well as far as i'm concerned everyone who wants will stay at boothill river, valley's sister town as i will not give money back for my old town no matter what The gen works out with ya.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
It's easy as pie to get a maxed out town in world one, if they're smart they'll just move into a new one.
There was a nearly completed ghost town on offer next to Boothill River earlier today.

DeletedUser

It's easy as pie to get a maxed out town in world one, if they're smart they'll just move into a new one.
There was a nearly completed ghost town on offer next to Boothill River earlier today.

And from there, they could go about siege on the treacherous thiefs and the loyal followers :D
I love that sexy idea!

DeletedUser

so gordo, you don't even want your town back, i see general makky has quit, and he was the one that was going to buy the town back, so can we sell it to someone else? :D

DeletedUser

It aint my town, so why would i want it back? I have all the residents from it and in the end it is them that made the town and it is them that i was concerned about.
What you have is a whole lot of trouble and one bad reputation with so many people on this world against you i think you should stand back and work out for yourself just what benefit you gained from doing it.

DeletedUser

A LOT OF FUN AND ANGER MY WAY IS MY KIND OF DAY!

But hopefully me and the rest of RC will make a lot of money off of it. :p

DeletedUser1161

Why would anyone want to spend good money on a town when they can just go out and found a new ghost town that is already (or at least nearly) fully built. It is the people that make the town.

Also founding a new town can be a lucky dip, you never know what great gear you will find in the shops :D

DeletedUser

in some ways it can be cheaper and easier, it'll take less time, and possible less money.

DeletedUser

A LOT OF FUN AND ANGER MY WAY IS MY KIND OF DAY!

But hopefully me and the rest of RC will make a lot of money off of it. :p

This unintelligible nonsense just shows what kind of knucklehead we have here. Everyone knows you are a thief, any money given to you would be kept with no exchange, you have no honor, and we all know it.

DeletedUser

You may think it, but you don't fully inderstand the two sides. and by what i've seen, you don't want to. you just want to sit there pouting in a corner and refuse to believe that really, this is mainly gordo's and your faults. You guys were the ones that broke a NAP and took RC fort, and then think, "Oh, its okay now, they're inactive"

wrong, now we have taken your town away from you as you cowardly took our fort from us. this was your and gordo's doing, but you aren't man enough to accept, so get over it, or pay up. :D

DeletedUser544

man I cannot stand people who blatantly lie about history
that is NOT how any of that drama went down; I was right in the middle of all of this because RC, in many ways, is WHY ETC was formed in the first place

I had been talking to Elundial for months about an alliance when the forts came out. when they did, we allied up and initially were fighting AGAINST WTA.
but then RaccoonCity, whom Elundial told me were allies of the Endless empire, attacked Endless's fort. after the battle, Elundial wooed WTA, who accepted, and ETC was officially born the three founding entities being Elundial & Endless, WTA & James, and Lonesome Dove + myself.

then after a few weeks of fort battles, Raccoon City LOST all of them, and went inactive. your leaders essentially quit. and the members of "Extinction" (the town you accuse us of stealing) approached us and basically told us that their leadership had quit, and they wanted into ETC. yeah, that is soooooo underhanded and sneaky of us, eh? because we REALLY NEEDED them to join, or else ETC would never have been successful! (sarcasm)

and now, you think that somehow justifies your theft of one of our cities. if you want to blame anyone for how all of that went down, blame your own leaders who both betrayed their allies, and then just quit when they 'lost' the war

DeletedUser

You may think it, but you don't fully inderstand the two sides. and by what i've seen, you don't want to. you just want to sit there pouting in a corner and refuse to believe that really, this is mainly gordo's and your faults. You guys were the ones that broke a NAP and took RC fort, and then think, "Oh, its okay now, they're inactive"

wrong, now we have taken your town away from you as you cowardly took our fort from us. this was your and gordo's doing, but you aren't man enough to accept, so get over it, or pay up. :D

You are so clueless it boggles the mind. Gordo and I never took a RC fort, we've only ever had one! I'm mostly on adventures as you well know, and rarely even get involved in your political causes!

Status
Not open for further replies.