P&P Any Town Want to Fight a TBBG Town?

• Thread starter DeletedUser14192
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Carl shoots anything that moves! I have lost all control of him and it is all your fault!

DeletedUser

Yet another 1/2 truth whine from Shadowwhiner. He is your mayor and geared to duel and you know it. He is the one who ordered the backstabs on multiple uninvolved TBBG towns because he is a warmonger and puppet. He deserves to be attacked daily and is. I could care less what class he is he deserves to be blasted in the face to show he make a huge mistake. So far your towns are now 0-3 versus TBBG so why even bother anymore? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Leave your towns now and head far far away and perhaps we will leave you alone then you can stop crying here :p

nice carl...

i see you enjoy hitting bakkiesloot, one of our workers, as much as possible...

gotta pad those stats, right? ;)

--j

DeletedUser

Ehlers said:
I was the first one to leave town after my backstab?
And I am the one storytelling here.
Fine, let us test this statement.

When did I backstab?

When did I run for the hills?

Please do enlightning me here!

Oh and us swapping around in our community is not allowed, while your people do it all the time and that is allowed then?

When will you answer these poison tulip?

Just as Bakkiesloot pointed out to you about our hierarchy.

All you do is throw around statements that you dont know anything about.

DeletedUser

Leave your towns now and head far far away and perhaps we will leave you alone then you can stop crying here :p

all of our towns are right in the middle of the war...

i don't have the option, or privilege, of running to the complete opposite side of the world to avoid being fought, like you did...

even if i had the option, i wouldn't do it...it's boring....

regardless..talk all the crap you want...*you* still haven't attacked me...

--j

DeletedUser

"A Pencil is stronger than a Sword"

IMO they don't have neither of them. ;)

DeletedUser14280

They're alright, I think.
They're only as bad as every other alliance that gets attention.

DeletedUser

i respect ppl who are against oppressing others, but when my town had an encounter with them the majority of them make statments and actions out of emotion instead of reason and logic. that was the issue that made it pretty much impossible to have a serious resolution to any issues, which was the war they had against our allie LONGREACH. they even went as far as to report everones profile in Mnt Dell hoping to get ppl banned which worked. specially in my case cause of my original name i had. thats why i asked does anyone like em. i know my towns NO ONES hero but atleast ppl have some respect for us and we return it to them as well.

DeletedUser14280

What was your original name, that got you banned?

And it's possible for people to lose report privileges.
Do you know any that did as the result of that?

DeletedUser

my original name was PIGFVKR. i didnt think much of it cause i had made a priemium purchase and they didnt see an issue with it. but then many arrows reported me and they perma ban me. i sent in a ticket and game admin GEM was understanding and offered me a name change so that i could still play.

DeletedUser

big shocker, TBBG reports people to try and limit their opposition...

--j

DeletedUser14280

You could report them for abusing report privileges.
That'd be funny.

DeletedUser

well i was able to get it revearsed which they didnt expect. and i do agree that it was boarderline. but the way i see it as a someone whos a fond player of pvp in just about every mmo you got to expect to take some lumps to give some lumps. the one thing that i found hard to respect about our encounter with TBBG was that if anyone attacks their player they take it personal and assemble a war squad to deal with the ppl not involved as first priority, vrs just having a 1 on 1 rivelry. now dont mistake Mnt Dell of being a full time role model weve had players who from time to time who have excused themselves from the manners involved in PvP.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

big shocker, TBBG reports people to try and limit their opposition...

--j

Just scrolling through the TBBG topics....found this and thought wow...You criticize TBBG for reporting, then turn right around and report TBBG players...LOL!