Intelligent design? or Evolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

yes there is in fact fossils , dna, and a lot more.and it is a fact now.

and also i will bring up a new argument. evolution theorists belive in the big bang correct? how did the matter get there that made the big bang? did just empty space explode? there had to be something there first.

and also as a second argument evolution violates the second law of thermo dynamics.

DeletedUser

Basically my point:

If we all came from one organism, where did that organism come from, go back further, where did the matter in the big bang come from? your saying there was just a bunch of matter floating around, blew up and life started?

Okay, therefore one organism came to life after the big bang, this life had to find something to eat, have sex:with itself, and create other one of itself... all before it died.

BIG BANG has nothing to do with evolution!!!

also,evolution wont explain how the first cell came to life.
abiogenesis explains it.search it

DeletedUser

Basically my point:

If we all came from one organism, where did that organism come from, go back further, where did the matter in the big bang come from? your saying there was just a bunch of matter floating around, blew up and life started?

Okay, therefore one organism came to life after the big bang, this life had to find something to eat, have sex:with itself, and create other one of itself... all before it died.

Again, these are separate questions. The question of the origin of the universe is not the same a the question of abiogenesis which is not the same as the question of the diversity of the species on this planet.

Evolution only covers the diversity of the species on this planet.

In any event, religion doesn't provide any evidence of any of its claims to the answers to these questions...

DeletedUser

God is infinatate. Always was, is, and is to come. Basically, you're saying you're so smart that you are telling you're creator that he doesn't exist because no one created him. Our little pea brains can't fathom God and his almightiness(if that's even a word (-=)

DeletedUser

yes there is in fact fossils , dna, and a lot more.and it is a fact now.

and also i will bring up a new argument. evolution theorists belive in the big bang correct? how did the matter get there that made the big bang? did just empty space explode? there had to be something there first.

and also as a second argument evolution violates the second law of thermo dynamics.

show me the secong law of thermodynamics to see whats wrong with evolution.enlighten me.

the LHC is trying to prove the big bang now.so,time will show if big bang was real.

DeletedUser

BIG BANG has nothing to do with evolution!!!

On contrary it has everything to do with evolution. Evolution is all about species evolving from one organism and species turning into other species. If this is your theory, there has to be a beginning to your "theory" If everything is evolving, where did it come from? They are all wrapped up into one theory.

DeletedUser

the idea of evolution is that every now in then an animal species has a good mutation instead of a bad one. and then these "good mutations" stack up and the old version of the species goes extinct. and the cycle continues

the second law of termo dynamics stats that things always get worse. eg if you build a lego tower is it going to get bigger if you leave there for a year? or will slowly fall apart.

and about the big bang. your saying that all your ideas will be proven eventually. so there by it basically is already proven?

DeletedUser

On contrary it has everything to do with evolution. Evolution is all about species evolving from one organism and species turning into other species. If this is your theory, there has to be a beginning to your "theory" If everything is evolving, where did it come from? They are all wrapped up into one theory.

again you are wrong.the big bang talks about the first moments of the universe and its creation.evolution has to do with the variety of species in earth.

DeletedUser

God is infinatate. Always was, is, and is to come. Basically, you're saying you're so smart that you are telling you're creator that he doesn't exist because no one created him. Our little pea brains can't fathom God and his almightiness(if that's even a word (-=)

Then you are assuming that which you want to prove. Your argument fails. Show that a "God" such as you suggest exists before you can assume that it did anything...

In any event, I've created a new thread on this topic, here.

DeletedUser

the idea of evolution is that every now in then an animal species has a good mutation instead of a bad one. and then these "good mutations" stack up and the old version of the species goes extinct. and the cycle continues

the second law of termo dynamics stats that things always get worse. eg if you build a lego tower is it going to get bigger if you leave there for a year? or will slowly fall apart.

and about the big bang. your saying that all your ideas will be proven eventually. so there by it basically is already proven?

i just said to wait for results from the LHC.never said that it will be proven or that im a big bang supporter

DeletedUser

dont change the subject answer my first questions and i didnt quite understand that last argument

DeletedUser

Evolution fails as a framework because it violates several known laws of the universe we inhabit. In order for evolution and abiogenesis to occur, several “miracles” (violations of natural law) would had to have occurred, thus undermining the very premise of naturalism.
Laws that naturalism and evolution violate include the following:

• The law of biogenesis (life only comes from life)
  • The uniformity of nature (uniformity cannot exist or be expected without a creator)
  • The laws of physics (the big bang requires the suspension of the laws of physics, nor could those laws exist without a creator)
  • The laws of probability (the fine tuning of the universe requires a creator)
  • The laws of logic (logic requires a logical source)
  • The laws of chemistry (the logical properties of the elements require intelligence)

DeletedUser

well isnt it poseble that they wont solve it? the point of debating is to talk about the facts we hvae now not what we will have.

oh and if you want to debate me about this personaly you can contact me world 4 or world 6 same username

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It simply does not. You're probably expanding the law of biogenesis into areas that aren't covered by it.

• The uniformity of nature (uniformity cannot exist or be expected without a creator)
Why?

• The laws of physics (the big bang requires the suspension of the laws of physics, nor could those laws exist without a creator)
Where exactly does the Big Bang require the suspension of the laws of physics and why would these laws need a creator in first place?

• The laws of probability (the fine tuning of the universe requires a creator)
  • The laws of logic (logic requires a logical source)
  • The laws of chemistry (the logical properties of the elements require intelligence)

Why? (to all three assumptions)

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'll get my soldier and dueler to debate this with you to (-=

Except for you Jack Beauregard, wanted doesn't need a civil war (-=

It simply does not. You're probably expanding the law of biogenesis into areas that aren't covered by it.
How can life not come from life?? give me an example... not a theory, but where a lifeform can be created without another life.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How can life not come from life?? give me an example... not a theory, but where a lifeform can be created without another life.

lets try that with another way.
how god came into existence?you will say that he is eternal and noone created him,but that doesnt make sense.everything has a beginning.something cant exist forever.

DeletedUser

It's the only thing that makes sense. There's no way that life can exist on earth the way it does without someone, something putting it into place. If the earth were a few degrees closer to the sun we'd all burn, a few degrees further away we'd all freeze. Our genetic makeup is so complex that it's silly to think billions of years of evolution got us this far.

DeletedUser

well first off sence god was there before matter he cant leave evidence in anything so we cant really find out for our selves. so the only way we can know is if he told which he didnt. and wouldent it make more sence if god was there for forever. than matter was just there for forever?

DeletedUser

It's the only thing that makes sense. There's no way that life can exist on earth the way it does without someone, something putting it into place. If the earth were a few degrees closer to the sun we'd all burn, a few degrees further away we'd all freeze. Our genetic makeup is so complex that it's silly to think billions of years of evolution got us this far.

The only thing that makes sense is to throw up our hands and claim that some magic sky "God" thingie that we have absolutely no reason to believe exists, had to have done it?

Heck, even saying, "I don't know" is a better answer than that.

well first off sence god was there before matter he cant leave evidence in anything so we cant really find out for our selves. so the only way we can know is if he told which he didnt. and wouldent it make more sence if god was there for forever. than matter was just there for forever?

Prove it.

This is your assumption and what you are trying to prove... Not a statement of fact.

DeletedUser

the main thing that proves god existence is the flood thats why the dinosours went extinct and how there are so many fossiles.

and also for your hypotheses to work you have to have had the cave men right. well wouldent we have found tons of them if tey were for a few million years a dominant species?

Status
Not open for further replies.