Birthers and the Obama Conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

For one thing, there's a much shorter line for the latter. It's also much more expensive than the former.

I repeat. If he was born in Kenya, it doesn't matter. His mother is an American citizen, so he is a natural born American citizen.

I dont think I have ever disagreed w/ elmyr before but heres a first:
You can be born abroad and be president as long as BOTH parents are american citizens, His father is NOT an american citizen and so if he was not born in america , he is NOT eligble to be president.

DeletedUser

I don't see why people care about it so much. Its pretty tough for a president to destroy a country in four years. Either he does a crappy job and doesn't get reelected, or he somehow manages to make good on his promises and in which case there wouldn't be a reason to complain.

Besides, would you really want Biden to run things? Sure SNL would be hilarious for the next four years, but think of the children.

DeletedUser

Morph, if you would care to check out this site, which Adelei posted a link to you will find the following:

Corsi isn't the only skeptic claiming that the document is a forgery. Among the most frequent objections we saw on forums, blogs and e-mails are:

• The birth certificate doesn't have a raised seal.
  • It isn't signed.
  • No creases from folding are evident in the scanned version.
  • In the zoomed-in view, there's a strange halo around the letters.
  • The certificate number is blacked out.
  • The date bleeding through from the back seems to say "2007," but the document wasn't released until 2008.
  • The document is a "certification of birth," not a "certificate of birth."
Recently FactCheck representatives got a chance to spend some time with the birth certificate, and we can attest to the fact that it is real and three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago. We can assure readers that the certificate does bear a raised seal, and that it's stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka (who uses a signature stamp rather than signing individual birth certificates). We even brought home a few photographs.

and this as well:
We think our colleagues at PolitiFact.com, who also dug into some of these loopy theories put it pretty well: "It is possible that Obama conspired his way to the precipice of the world’s biggest job, involving a vast network of people and government agencies over decades of lies. Anything’s possible. But step back and look at the overwhelming evidence to the contrary and your sense of what’s reasonable has to take over."
In fact, the conspiracy would need to be even deeper than our colleagues realized. In late July, a researcher looking to dig up dirt on Obama instead found a birth announcement that had been published in the Honolulu Advertiser on Sunday, Aug. 13, 1961:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Go ahead, check out the site. Look at the pictures. I suppose they are in on the conspiracy as well. The conspiracy started on August 13, 1961. How ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department.

Since you obviously won't go and read about what actual people who have seen the actual certificate and actually done investigating into the matter have said about it I'll just keep quoting what they said. Instead you want to believe people that haven't even bothered to look into the matter any further than stomping their foot and asking for proof yet rejecting any proof that is provided.

Also, please go to that site and look at the picture of the birth announcement. Why would a newspaper lie about where a baby was born. To believe he wasn't born in Hawaii means you have to believe the conspiracy started in 1961.

announcementclose-up.jpg

DeletedUser

can anyone else besides me not read that. too blurry.
Further proof that they don't want to see the truth.

It says:

Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy., son, Aug. 4.

That would be wedged between other birth announcements in a newspaper article written in 1961.

DeletedUser

wow then the Obama's must have been a rich family to own a house like that

kind of a big house 5 beds, 2.0 baths, 1,888 sq ft (may have been different then but that is what it is now)

but as I look up the facts on the house the last add on was in 1952 well before Obama was born

here is what Im looking at incase you want to know
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/home-info/617758_zpid/

DeletedUser

So what? That is todays prices also. We are talking over 40 years ago Gizmo. Oh, you are right. Obviously a black man married to a white woman could not afford a house in 1961. I may be wrong but I actually think they lived with her parents anyways.

If that is the proof you have to refute a newspaper article written over 40 years ago that is really pathetic.

Can you please give me your line of thought as to why that is relevant or shows anything in favor of Obama not having been born where proof says he was?

DeletedUser

yes 40 years ago when the house might have been $400,000 and were a salesman (Stanley Armour Dunham) and a bank VP (Madelyn Dunham) were I would think not have made enough money to support 2 people going to a University (Barack Obama, Sr. and Ann Dunham) along with Barack Hussein Obama, jr, were the Dunham family was discriminated against for being white (yes I said it discriminated against for being white,see here under Early life, last peragraph). (if you say they lived with her family)

If they did not live with her parents then there is no way they could have even lived in that area being that they were both in school at the time Obama was born.

DeletedUser

From Article 2 of the U.S. Constitution:

"No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President;"

A lot of it boils down to the grey area within the lack of clear definition of "natural born citizen' in the U.S. Constitution. Some say must be born on U.S. soil, some say can be eligible if naturalized and both parents have U.S. citizenship, and some say MUST be born on U.S. soil AND BOTH parents must be U.S. citizens.

The question of eligibility has come a few times it seems, and even more times the definition of 'natural born U.S. citizen' has gone to court. Seems would be up to the judge who would preside over any particular case.

Wiki

DeletedUser

yes 40 years ago when the house might have been $400,000 and were a salesman (Stanley Armour Dunham) and a bank VP (Madelyn Dunham) were I would think not have made enough money to support 2 people going to a University (Barack Obama, Sr. and Ann Dunham) along with Barack Hussein Obama, jr, were the Dunham family was discriminated against for being white (yes I said it discriminated against for being white,see here under Early life, last peragraph). (if you say they lived with her family)

If they did not live with her parents then there is no way they could have even lived in that area being that they were both in school at the time Obama was born.
Yes Gizmo, you are quite the sleuth. Can you explain to me why 48 years ago a newspaper would plant a fake birth announcement? Please, I would love to hear you explain that away. By the way, that announcement was found by a person that was looking for evidence that Obama was not born in the United States. After they found that they changed their mind.

DeletedUser

Yes Gizmo, you are quite the sleuth. Can you explain to me why 48 years ago a newspaper would plant a fake birth announcement? Please, I would love to hear you explain that away. By the way, that announcement was found by a person that was looking for evidence that Obama was not born in the United States. After they found that they changed their mind.

easy

a relative could have registered the birth while he ws still out of the country. ergo have given false information.

DeletedUser

Lmao!!!

Yes, the conspiracy goes back 40 years. Because the family would think to falsify a birth just in case this half black child that was the son of an African might grow up to be the president. Please.

Yes Gizmo, these things could have happened. The family may have lied. Hawaii may be lying now. The Supreme Court may be in on it. But if you look at all the evidence that proves he was born in Hawaii only an irrational person would think otherwise. There is proof he was born when and where he said he was. Eyewitness testimony, newspaper clippings, birth certificate, etc. You have to throw out all of these things or tie them all together as co-conspirators. Sometimes the easiest explanation is the truth.

DeletedUser

If his parents were both in school in Hawaii when he was born, do you really think they would've left the country for a couple months to go have a baby in Kenya? That's really dumb. And if the family was so broke, as you predict, how would they have been able to afford flights there and back? I suppose your next argument will be that he somehow gave his mother ovarian cancer while in the womb to keep this whole "conspiracy" a well-kept secret...oops, I hope I didn't just give you another idea... :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

and again why has no hospital come out and said formally "our records show that on August 4th, 1961 the president of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama II, was indeed born in our hospital"

And he is right, hospitals do use information like that. Hospitals are big business and that is just another marketing ploy they can use.

that is all it would take for some hospital to say to get 90% of the people over here to come closer to believing that the lier is telling the truth.

DeletedUser

If his parents were both in school in Hawaii when he was born, do you really think they would've left the country for a couple months to go have a baby in Kenya? That's really dumb. And if the family was so broke, as you predict, how would they have been able to afford flights there and back? I suppose your next argument will be that he somehow gave his mother ovarian cancer while in the womb to keep this whole "conspiracy" a well-kept secret...oops, I hope I didn't just give you another idea... :eek:hmy:

or if they did not even live there in the first place. did you think about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.