biggest fort battle

DeletedUser

mine has been 14 def vs 12atacckers 1 def died and all attackers died

DeletedUser544

lol\

this is hardly an accurate measure of how much better I am than him, but I can't complain too much ;) lol

and I lasted much longer than him haha

he beat me in average damage, but that's cause I hit some loser for just 69 damage in one round....must have been like a lvl 5 noob on LD's side.

LOL only you would lose the fort battle, and start the "who is better" argument again, in your favor no less
thats convenient; the one statistic I beat you in, and you had an excuse for why.

well, here is my "excuse" for why I didn't last as long as you. I led a suicide charge round 5 to drive you guys off of our NW tower. the end result is all that matters in Fort Battles. and that result is a Loss for you and yours. so you saying you are "better" then me again makes no sense, because YOU LOST. I can't believe we are still stuck on these basic logical principles for you...

but yeah, you are sooooo much better then me. I just can't take beating you like this its so hard to swallow the sweet taste of victory.

@all involved

it was a fun battle; win or lose, this game is alot more interesting now and I am loving it. please don't mistake my comments at HotnSexy as bragging; I know how much we relied on our allies to win that battle and for me to say otherwise would be irrational (kind of like how some people on here think their opinion matters more then duel rank when determining good duelers). I think its more "braggy" to make excuses about why you lost; and to claim superiority over people who just beat you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser544

i thought my post was fairly lighthearted in nature
no less so than yours...

did you read the "@all involved" part at the end?

DeletedUser544

i'm serious i am having so much more fun in this game
had we lost today, i'd be frustrated but would still have had fun.

I started my post w/ "LOL"
how could you not think that's lighthearted?

yea i read it, sounded stupid to me lol

who needs to lighten up now? =)
its ok; collect yourself. get that pride under control. you don't always get to win.

DeletedUser

I started my comment after derek posted that chart with lol too!

I'm also having loads more fun. Before forts, i just queued up jobs and then logged off. Now i'm on all time, keeping my town up to date(they know all about that lol) and trying to get into as many fort battles as possble.

I already lost a fort battle before losing today, I don't care. It's all lots of fun. I was disappointed in IC Bank. I randomly chose to help them attack in their battle the other day only to lose, and then here they are today helping you :(

DeletedUser544

Big Bobby Black and Will Hornet are former Lonesome Dove / Comanche Moon guys. they were with us since close to the beginning, but now are in IC Bank. we still keep in touch though =)

DeletedUser544

I think the battle at South Aids Fork is going to put the one we had this morning to shame (in terms of number of participants)
145 people already there; and still 5hrs of deployment left =)

DeletedUser1121

well, there are 279 people here..

i joined for fun, but can't see a thing.
all i get is:

Flash reported an error: "Security error: Error #2048". Reloading the page may help.

Maybe 279 is just a bit too much for the server :)

DeletedUser

74 people on the attackers' side, 128 on the defenders' side... The attackers never stood a chance :p

DeletedUser

The attackers never stood a chance :p

True they didn't the battle lasted less than 10 rounds so it was over pretty quick. Most off the attackers just sat there and were sitting ducks so being on-line for a battle certainly helps.

DeletedUser1121

well, being online is one..
being able to do somehing is another thing..

I kept getting errors when i wanted to look.
Managed to knock out 2 and conflicted the sixth most damage of all defenders :rollg:

DeletedUser544

I was gonna help the attackers for some payback... but left once I realized it was going to be a complete slaughter

DeletedUser

Security error: Error #2048

same for me, different battle. what's ugly is that i'm participating at the battle and can't do [nothing]. how am i suppose to participate if i can't see the battle?!

DeletedUser

well, i should participate to the battle because i am attacker.
but can't as i get that.
so i lost.
because i can't fight.
nice, really good work here for the team!