biggest fort battle

DeletedUser

well, they could have done more better on their standing skills (attackers)

but I wont share my startedy but apply it in the future. but ye, Ronald...they can do better on the attacking side..their standing position is not best.:nowink:

DeletedUser14006

33epis4.jpg

Battle for Outlaw Soldier :laugh:
Somebody forgot to message the town to inform them they were going to war :rolleyes:

DeletedUser5597

The biggest fort battle is about to happen, there are already 150-200 players around the fort ready for action. :indian:

DeletedUser14006

Despite being outnumbered and outgunned the attackers did hold strong until round 2 where it all went downhill :laugh:

By round 5 it was all over! :dry:

DeletedUser

By my count this afternoons battle over The Mine from the Miestas crowd consisted of 128 attackers and 116 defenders.
The atackers looked strong to start with, all being arranged around the bottom right corner. The start of the battle went well for the Miestas Crew as they pushed back the defenders and stormed over the wall. For some reason then the battletide turned and the Miestas push stalled. They spent the rest of the battle resolutly holding the bottom right hand tower and got slowly shot to peices.
Anyone got any light to shed on what went wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Besides the fact that Miestas are noobs :p , defense simply had good positioning. Defense will always have an advantage simply because of where they can position themselves. I'm not actually going to say the real reason since there's a perfectly logical explanation, so i'll keep it a little secret.

DeletedUser

Defence had obvious positioning. If you have a full complement of defenders where to stand is painfuly obvious. The question is; what happened to the attackers battle plan, after organising a good combined effort to begin and getting everyone arrayed in one corner why did it then stall after breaching the wall. I see no "logical explanation" other than none of them had the cajones to get shot up first and take the advantage.

DeletedUser

303 people were at my fort battle how many got to be in it

DeletedUser

Such a noob :D

No matter how many people you KO. It's matter how big damage you make. I aim to people who have a lot of hp. why? cuz most of the cowards want to KO people and aim to those who have low hp and they waste their moves.

DeletedUser

No matter how many people you KO. It's matter how big damage you make. I aim to people who have a lot of hp. why? cuz most of the cowards want to KO people and aim to those who have low hp and they waste their moves.

So not true.

DeletedUser

sorry frag, but i have to agree with them. when you knock out a player, you are eliminating another gun. doesn't matter how much damage that gun can cause, its one less shot that can be fired by the enemy. 5 players with stones can be better than 1 player with a precise winchester, cause the 1 player can only shoot at one of the other 5, while all 5 can shoot at that one player.
one less person who can shoot at you can be important, cause its one less opportunity for the enemy to cause damage.