biggest fort battle

DeletedUser14006

n1xavn.jpg

DeletedUser

I was disappointed in IC Bank. I randomly chose to help them attack in their battle the other day only to lose, and then here they are today helping you :(

am sorry of that HNS, however it was an attack wrongly initiated by one of our council members, we were always allies with that town..
regarding allies out here in this war, it was purely becoz three of our valuable members were old members and requested our help, it was a volunteer only, and i guess there were load of volunteers.

Security error: Error #2048
same for me, different battle. what's ugly is that i'm participating at the battle and can't do [a thing]. how am i suppose to participate if i can't see the battle?!
damn straight.. it was something which happened to me, and i thought it was my office server which was not allowing me.. i was in defensive side, and it think this was the biggest fort war, there were the full complement of players.. 128 each side ..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes, it happened to different peoples and different battles. ugly stuff. i wonder are the forts still beta?

DeletedUser

i was the one of the best ones cause i got 3 passes out, and we won, also i was active meaning i was in the battle cammanding myself so i passed alot and the hole battle i lost 133 lp, ask Roland dechain, he said it himself and i was in the crini battle too but i passed out and made one person pass out

DeletedUser3325

i was the one of the best ones cause i got 3 passes out, and we won, also i was active meaning i was in the battle cammanding myself so i passed alot and the hole battle i lost 133 lp, ask Roland dechain, he said it himself and i was in the crini battle too but i passed out and made one person pass out
Such a noob :D

No matter how many people you KO. It's matter how big damage you make. I aim to people who have a lot of hp. why? cuz most of the cowards want to KO people and aim to those who have low hp and they waste their moves.

DeletedUser

we just ahd a massive battle in W8, 293 total attackers and defenders...WOW

DeletedUser

yea, well this is W1 and not drama noob world with bosta leading the charge lol

and that's impossible since it's 256 total participants allowed.

DeletedUser

Such a noob :D

No matter how many people you KO. It's matter how big damage you make. I aim to people who have a lot of hp. why? cuz most of the cowards want to KO people and aim to those who have low hp and they waste their moves.
Not actully, i started the battle in the front lines and well everyone passed out at the frontline so it took me 3 rounds to get at the back an shoot, i was not just shooting the people with low HP

DeletedUser544

yes I agree that was a fun one
anyone have any screenshots from that one? it was a true shootout

DeletedUser

still waiting to see the 128 vs 128 battle. I wonder when it's gonna happen.

1968 views for this thread, only 53 posts lol

DeletedUser4044

The Mine.

Not 128x128 but real close..my count128 att..112 def(my counting is terrible :) )

BUt a very cool battle!

45 Rounds
51 minutes long
with only 23 defenders left standing.

Cant wait to do it again!

DeletedUser

interesting...defenders were outnumbered, but still won with 23 survivors. So my question now.....Is it possible for the attackers to win if the defense has a certain amount of players? Here, defense won outnumbered. Just imagine how much easier it can get for defenders when the next update comes out and the bonuses and protective barriers and everything are operational in a battle.

DeletedUser14006

BattleofTheMine.jpg

121 Attackers vs 112 Defenders

You have to take into account that the defence probably had people fighting with higher skill sets, it is more than just about the numbers and I am sure that even when the bonuses come in the next update that the attackers can still overturn a defence, all about the skill sets, not just the numbers.

DeletedUser544

thanks for the screenshots those are interesting

I imagine having all 4 towers full was a godsend when they breached your walls =)
not much else the attackers could have done; I think thats the best deployment on attack personally (massing at the front gate)