biggest fort battle

DeletedUser544

I'm curious, what are the largest fort battles people have seen to date?

we can speak about the largest "single side mobilization" (ex: we fielded 80 people on defense!)

or we can talk about the battle with the most total players involved, ignoring sides (ex: there were 200 people at that battle!)

DeletedUser

64 each side..tats wat i though a max of 128 players.. no limit on either side just frst come frst seve basis

DeletedUser

is there any mention of this in any fort guide ??

No, but I think it's probably 128 per side. There are enough starting positions to fill 128 on each side. I wasn't really around for the entire fort battle but I got the battle report later, pretty impressive. Did anyone count how many people on attacking side and how many on defense?

DeletedUser544

Fort Laredo

Defenders successfully held the fort against The Persians and their South Fork, Aidswater, and Shadow City allies.

A huge thanks to everyone who helped us defend Fort Laredo.
In particular: Endless, STFU, Hoof Hearted, Spartan Cowboyz, IC Bank, Cactus Flats, and Valley Haven.

Defenders: 82
Attackers: 59

Total: 141

Battle Start
battlestart.jpg

Round 5
round5.jpg

Round 10
round10.jpg

Round 16
round16.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser350

Ya that was fun. That was by far the largest fort battle so far :)

DeletedUser

That was really fun. I want to win, but I don't mnd losing. I just want to have fun with these fort battles. Forts really are a numbers game. Congrats to the defenders.

Round 16 - I'm the red one on the right :) lol

DeletedUser7063

that was the biggest fort battle untill now I think .
I thank to all people who help us and died beside us in this battle (my spesial thank to hotnsexy the last man standing in our side) and of course congrats to lonesome dove people to save their fort.
that was so fun .

DeletedUser

lol\

this is hardly an accurate measure of how much better I am than him, but I can't complain too much ;) lol

and I lasted much longer than him haha

he beat me in average damage, but that's cause I hit some loser for just 69 damage in one round....must have been like a lvl 5 noob on LD's side.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

lol\

this is hardly an accurate measure of how much better I am than him, but I can't complain too much ;) lol

and I lasted much longer than him haha

he beat me in average damage, but that's cause I hit some loser for just 69 damage in one round....must have been like a lvl 5 noob on LD's side.

wvakw7.jpg

Lol, thought I would add some fuel to the fire, I remember how heated it was getting in the other post I created.

Keep it up, this is my only entertainment when working a nightshift, fight fight!! LOL