be in the story (2)

DeletedUser

I just finished the first chapter. I am still in need of more people. However you may not be included until chapter 3-4 or later. thank you.

hey guys. I made a story like this before. but unfortunatley real life got in the way and it never got finished. However I would love to do it again and if you are all willing to volunteer I think it would be a blast.

here how it works. i need 15 people to sign up. If you sign up I will give you a role and include you in the story. I may accept a few more but dont ask if there are no current blank spaces. trust me, you will know if I need someone.

cmon guys i need some volunteers!

1.noah1212-henchman for western crime boss
2.usaywhat-western crime boss
3.celxius-mystery character (read to find out)
4.divest-indian warrior
5.neo quick-Head sheriff
6.denisero-not what she appears to be.....also likes to hit people on the head with things.
7.darknoon5-old man in the rocking chair
8.gem-mountain guide
9.anhlong-bar tender
13.angelaiah-sharpshooter/gun expert
14.david schofeild- Man bear pig

answers to some questions: will I be basing characters off of the users personality. Probably not. I dont know everyone and alot of the fun of writing a story is creating the characters.

table of contents
chapter one: page 2
chapter two: page 2
chapter three: page 3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Um, I guess I'll volunteer. Hopefully, we can sign up on the forum instead of PM.

DeletedUser14280

Just wondering, what jobs are there?

The western crime boss is obvious, as is the sheriff.
But is there a, say, plucky witness?

Hmm...I could play that role, if no-one comes up.

DeletedUser

So you're going to write a story with my name in it?

Eh. I have my doubts but I'm curious to see how this turns out. I'm wondering if you're going to take into account a person's forum personality, or if you're just going to use our names and assign them to any random character. If it's the latter, it will be a very disappointing turn-out.

Go ahead and throw my name on the list.

DeletedUser14280

I'll join in too.
I'll try not to create a scene in which the rogue at the bar picks the henchman's pocket as he's leaving,
leading to a chase through the town and into the church...

DeletedUser

I'm scared but sure why not. Besides, if there are no girls in the story it's gonna be pretty gay.

DeletedUser

FIRST CHAPTER

They called him Neo Quick. He was the fastest rider in the west. Nobody other than the notorious usaywhat had ever escaped Neo. Neo Quick was also the head sheriff of Kingston Town. Neo was on his daily patrol. The only thing on his mind was getting back to the bar to have a ice cold beer with his buddy’s and possibly hit on Denisero.
Everyone knew that Neo didn’t stand a chance with her though. Rumors had spread that usaywhat tried to capture her. He did actually, that is until Denisero hit him on the head with a wooden plank and took his loot.
Neo looked around and observed his surroundings one last time before calling it a day. Was he seeing what he thought he saw? Gem the mountain guide was riding so fast you could see a trail of dirt a half mile long behind her horse. Noah (usaywhats lackey) was chasing after Gem.
Noah drew his rifle and took aim. At this point Neo Quick had already caught up to both of them. He drew his pistol, "Drop the ****ing gun scumbag" Noah did everything but this. Noah leaped from his horse in a split second and in mid air pulled a pistol and started shooting. Unfortunately for him he forgot that when you are going that fast horses wont stop. Noah was brutally trampled by the horse.

Is Noah alive?
Why did Noah chase after Gem?
Will Neo ever get his freaking drink?
Find out in chapter two.

DeletedUser

FIRST CHAPTER

The only thing on his mind was getting back to the bar to have a ice cold beer with his buddy’s and possibly hit on Denisero.
Everyone knew that Neo didn’t stand a chance with her though. Rumors had spread that usaywhat tried to capture her. He did actually, that is until Denisero hit him on the head with a wooden plank and took his loot.

lol :laugh::D

darn.. a town sheriff.. and having nil chance with denisero /* grumble grumble grumble */:sad:

DeletedUser14280

Hey, maybe a sub-plot will involve you finally hitting it off with her.

DeletedUser

Hey, maybe a sub-plot will involve you finally hitting it off with her.
:laugh:

Chapter 2

When Noah work up he felt sharp pains everywhere in his body but he forced himself to get up… Not really. Noah had broken both legs and was bleeding out his mouth. He looked up and saw Neo approaching. Noah knew what was going to happen if he didn’t do something. Unfortunately he never got the chance. Denisero had seen the commotion from her house and ran out to help. She brought a shovel to which she hit Noah over the head with.
Usaywhat found out about Noah’s death. Noah was his right hand man and his best friend. He would have to turn to his old partner in crime Celxius. This guy recently had not done many things against the law. Usaywhat quietly muttered "why would he stop now at just as he got to the top"
Usaywhat showed up at his front door. On his yard he saw a sign that read: If you tress pass you will be shot and you will die. *click* Celxius pointed the loaded gun to Usaywhat’s head. "Can’t you read the damn sign? I don’t know what you are here for and honestly I don’t care. Get off my property.
What becomes of usaywhat?
Why does cervix not want to speak with him?
Find out in chapter three.

dead characters: Noah1212

DeletedUser14280

Well, it's my character, so I expect the scene will hold for 5 seconds, and then take an unexpected twist.

Boy, I'm grouchy.

DeletedUser

Um. So you're basically just asking people to volunteer their names? That's pretty... well, stupid.

You can go ahead and take my name off the list, I won't bother wasting my time reading an entirely nonapplicable story.

DeletedUser

Um. So you're basically just asking people to volunteer their names? That's pretty... well, stupid.

You can go ahead and take my name off the list, I won't bother wasting my time reading an entirely nonapplicable story.
downer:dry: btw i do my best to make the characater suitable to the person but like i said i dont know everyone here. I do however take requests and apply them to the best of my ability. in the last one thefinalbob asked me to give him a horse with sirens on its head. crazy? yes but then again someone wanted me to make a killer who makes eggs on the heads of the people he kills.

DeletedUser

You're a downer! I thought I was going to get to read a story about me.

DeletedUser14280

downer:dry: btw i do my best to make the characater suitable to the person but like i said i dont know everyone here. I do however take requests and apply them to the best of my ability. in the last one thefinalbob asked me to give him a horse with sirens on its head. crazy? yes but then again someone wanted me to make a killer who makes eggs on the heads of the people he kills.

What's wrong with that? Whenever he kills someone, he'd leave a cracked egg over their head as a callsign.