Nick Griffin gets egged

• Thread starter DeletedUser8950
  • Start date

DeletedUser

was watching a documentry by the bbc when a journalist went under cover in the BNP about 5 years ago and it showed the iggorance and disturbed views of many of the party members, nick griffin deserves more than eggs thrown at him

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
was watching a documentary by the bbc when a journalist went under cover in the BNP about 5 years ago and it showed the iggorance and disturbed views of many of the party members, nick griffin deserves more than eggs thrown at him

I watched that too but I can only remember it vaguely.

DeletedUser8950

Furryicecubes, yes it's a fine line.

I stand corrected on any high-ranking member directly saying british are sueprior, but I've found several quotes touching on this.

On a random note, found this whilst looking around. Don't know how true it is but meh.

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/013060.html

DeletedUser

Interesting, thank you for the link.

If you follow this one (linked to the one you priovided) you will see that the members in question were evicted from the party, or at least that's what they said they would do.

I don't doubt that there are members who are racist and bigots, but I also don't doubt that the party will continue to pick up votes in the future unless the mainstream parties stop leaning so far left.

DeletedUser8950

Interesting, thank you for the link.

If you follow this one (linked to the one you priovided) you will see that the members in question were evicted from the party, or at least that's what they said they would do.

I don't doubt that there are members who are racist and bigots, but I also don't doubt that the party will continue to pick up votes in the future unless the mainstream parties stop leaning so far left.
Actually bnp got less votes this year then in 2004 (or may've been 05, forgotten lol), the other party's just also got less.

DeletedUser

Actually bnp got less votes this year then in 2004 (or may've been 05, forgotten lol), the other party's just also got less.

Well of course, this year saw one of the lowest voter turn outs for a while.

The fact is that they have 2 MEPs, and IIRC 3 county councilers as a result of this years elections.

So taken proportionally they would seem to have picked up votes from other parties.

EDIT:
Furryicecubes, yes it's a fine line.

Well you have said it should be crossed on some occasions, when exactly?

I stand corrected on any high-ranking member directly saying british are sueprior, but I've found several quotes touching on this.

On a random note, found this whilst looking around. Don't know how true it is but meh.

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/013060.html

Out of interest I actually read a lot of the replies and such, also one of them contained a nice little linky
http://bnp.org.uk/organisers/store/general_guides/language_discipline.pdf

I suggest having a read of that as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8950

Read some of the replies, not that one though.
Find one of their party who hasn't broken those guidelines at least once and I'll give you a medal.

The line should be crossed only in extreme circumstances, but I don't think egging someone is that serious. Serious imo would've been stoning, or beating him senseless.

DeletedUser

Read some of the replies, not that one though.
Find one of their party who hasn't broken those guidelines at least once and I'll give you a medal.

Meh, I don't have the will or inclination to go through their entire members list and look for news reports on them ;)

The line should be crossed only in extreme circumstances, but I don't think egging someone is that serious. Serious imo would've been stoning, or beating him senseless.

Yet it was still an illegal act. They still broke the law.

DeletedUser8950

Meh, I don't have the will or inclination to go through their entire members list and look for news reports on them ;)

Yet it was still an illegal act. They still broke the law.
That's irrelevant. As I've said, sometimes the law is not what's right.

DeletedUser

So the existence of the BNP is extreme enough to allow people to break the law?

DeletedUser8950

So the existence of the BNP is extreme enough to allow people to break the law?
It depends on your view point.
Someone unrelated to anyone in the camps would have a different standing point to sombeody who didn't.
Someone homosexual would have different views to someone who's not.

DeletedUser

It depends on your view point.
Someone unrelated to anyone in the camps would have a different standing point to sombeody who didn't.
Someone homosexual would have different views to someone who's not.

It is very fortunate that most people have a higher regard frr the law than you do.

DeletedUser

Yet the law should be consistently applied should it not? No matter the view point of the person breaking it, otherwise you will have murderers standing up in court saying "well imo it was okay for me to rape, mutilate and kill my victim"

DeletedUser

actually most people have very little regard for the law and if they thought they could get away with it would.

DeletedUser8950

Maybe the kind of people you hang out with. I'm a law abiding citizen!!!
Yeah, I'm sure. Everything's black and white afterall isn't it? No grey inbetween, your either a criminal or a good honest law abiding citizen!!!!All my friends are perfect, I never broke a law in my life!!!!!Just the thought of it sends shivers up my spine!!!
The law should be applied, yes, but if it was a suspected terrorist who was egged, I can betcha £20 nobody would care.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm sure. Everything's black and white afterall isn't it? No grey inbetween, your either a criminal or a good honest law abiding citizen!!!!All my friends are perfect, I never broke a law in my life!!!!!Just the thought of it sends shivers up my spine!!!
The law should be applied, yes, but if it was a suspected terrorist who was egged, I can betcha £20 nobody would care.

I accuse you of rape.

Now you are an "suspected" rapist.

Can I egg you pliz?

DeletedUser8950

I accuse you of rape.

Now you are an "suspected" rapist.

Can I egg you pliz?
I didn't say that meant it was right, I would disagree with a suspect being egged, but I am just pointing it out that less people would rise to their defence.