The Ride of the Marshals - Sin City and Las Vegas burn

• Thread starter DeletedUser9891
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

That wasn't being sarcastic, that was a double meaning post. If I had posted what I wanted to say to him it would have gotten me a stern warning or banned, plus the post would have been removed. :p

DeletedUser

That wasn't being sarcastic, that was a double meaning post. If I had posted what I wanted to say to him it would have gotten me a stern warning or banned, plus the post would have been removed. :p

A double meaning post? You mean it was insulting?

DeletedUser

Why is it okay for you to decide who's right and wrong?

Maybe you would like to explain also why you think it's ok for you to decide who's right and wrong.:dry:

Sorry for double post.

DeletedUser

Who said I do? I have the freedom to express what I think is hypocrisy. That has nothing to do with the relative nature of right or wrong.

Are you sure you want to continue to fight this fight? You're losing pretty bad.

DeletedUser

Who said I do? I have the freedom to express what I think is hypocrisy. That has nothing to do with the relative nature of right or wrong.

Are you sure you want to continue to fight this fight? You're losing pretty bad.

Actually I'm not losing at all. That is a mere figment of your imagination overloading your small capacity of understanding.:D

DeletedUser

Wow this is fun a whole lot of people complaining about -FOM- simply because we are the greatest

DeletedUser14280

You know, to be the absolute greatest, everyone would need to believe you're the greatest.
Therefore, if one person honestly doubts you aren't the greatest, you aren't the greatest.

DeletedUser14280

Actually, it was 'to be perfect, blah blah', but I changed it a bit.

Tell lilbull3 I don't think so much of his dueling habits, by the way.
Dueling anybody eight dueling levels below you is a bit unsporting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9891

Why is it okay for you to decide who's right and wrong?

We aren't dong anything of the sort... right and wrong? Very broad topic.

We are working on enforcing the unwritten rule of most worlds... don't duel builders.

Why do you think people signed up to FoM? Recruitment drives? Cash offers? The promise of gunning down Bat Country?

No, they signed up for the ethos.

Your constant whining is about things you refuse to negotiate on, and about any tiny little straw you can grasp at to make waves.

Lol, tbh.

As I've said if you want things to change you have to move partway, but you won't.

So how about you have a nice hot cup of shut the BEEP up :D

DeletedUser

Why do you think people signed up to FoM? Recruitment drives? Cash offers? The promise of gunning down Bat Country?

No, they signed up for protection. That the Coppers are part of -FOM- is case in point.

The Coppers have done everything that -FOM- claims to stand against - and bragged about it on their splash page. Yet -FOM- continues to tolerate - nay, defend - their membership in -FOM-.

That speaks volumes about -FOM- as actions speak louder than words.

Nice attitude. Who made you mod of the forums?

DeletedUser

We aren't dong anything of the sort... right and wrong? Very broad topic.

We are working on enforcing the unwritten rule of most worlds... don't duel builders.

Keep on posturing. Keep on dodging. Seriously. Why can't you answer the question. Don't engage me in semantics. Why not just answer the question?

What Xan wrote. Also. If you think they signed up for an objective ethic, then that ethic is either objectively right or wrong then, eh? Such is the nature of objective ethics. Perhaps you'd like to get into a discussion about cultural relativity. Or. You could just tell us why you think it's okay to run around all high handed and cocky. Oh look. I can play semantics too. Only I'm good at it.

Your constant whining is about things you refuse to negotiate on, and about any tiny little straw you can grasp at to make waves.

Lol, tbh.
We have gone out of our way not to whine about our little war. We've never once asked you for help since Righ brought this thread to our attention. Yet, you still cling to this as if it's some sort of saving grace for your take over the west party. Why do you keep going there? It's not even relavant to the discussion.

As I've said if you want things to change you have to move partway, but you won't.

Wow. Well, since a mod edited your post, I can only assume this will go unanswered for a couple days.

Lol, tbh.

DeletedUser

You see you are so deluded you have it completely wrong we don't want to change things as much as you would like to think we want to sign up for the FOM cause and be in cahoots with your little backscratching ramshackle alliance. The fact is we like things just the way they are I know you might find this hard to believe in your egocentric little world, but we enjoy watching you squirm when faced with the real questions.

DeletedUser

Kittenkicker's way to cooked duel stats...

Duel: KittenKicker vs. Son House Today at 9:44 AM Duel

The player is sleeping in the hotel right now. They're well protected!

Me...
Level 32 Experience points 114 / 1099 Health points ------------- Energy 65 / 100 Speed 129% Dueling level 49 Duels won 197 Duels lost 35

Him...
KittenKicker -FoM- Monmouth Level 43 Dueling level 69

So he likes going after people TWENTY (20) dueling levels below him. Very ethical to say the least.

DeletedUser9891

You see you are so deluded you have it completely wrong we don't want to change things as much as you would like to think we want to sign up for the FOM cause and be in cahoots with your little backscratching ramshackle alliance. The fact is we like things just the way they are I know you might find this hard to believe in your egocentric little world, but we enjoy watching you squirm when faced with the real questions.

Talking of delusion... We don't want people like you. You're the sort of gamer that we try to avoid. Whining, immature, ill advised and unprepared to discuss things rationally and without hostility.

Backscratching and ramshackle. Lol.

You have your own little clique, all in one town, that came here together.

We have over FoM 35 towns and perhaps another 10 allied towns. None of whom knew each other before The West and joined up based on the ethos.

As for you, Son....

I cook my duel stats like this....

84153880.png

And stop double posting.

LN and FoM are at war, speak to Stari, your boss man. You came attacking in Monmouth and you were in my path on my way back from Vegas.

Why don't you stop crying about something that never even occurred?

You were lucky.

And yes, I'm quite happy to KO you, even if you are 11 levels lower.

Your Leader is 19 levels higher than me.

Am I supposed to put up with attacks from you and skip about in my white hat and halo whilst your faction attacks who and where they wish?

Don't think so.

Why don't you all make a whine thread instead of taking threads off topic?

Where's Lorekeep in all this?

Sensible enough not to make f13 look any worse than you already are, I imagine.

DeletedUser

This isn't a whine thread you're the only one whining, I would ask you to cite examples of my whining but I can only presume this is a troll and we'll end up going in circles with your lobsided reasoning making a mockery of my intelligence. I'm the sort of gamer you avoid cause I'm able to think for myself & as for immature is it immature to ask questions of this ethos you keep prattling on about when you probably have no idea what it means?

ethos

: the distinguishing character, sentiment, moral nature, or guiding beliefs of a person, group, or institution ;

So what are your ethics now that you know the meaning?

Status
Not open for further replies.