Church of "Denisero"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5046

can we bring veggies instead..? alright i'll eat chicken..but i still prefer a lot of veggies..

DeletedUser

Anything you want. It's a sacrifice. You bring whatever you want to sacrifice. I like veggies too.

DeletedUser8950

I want thigh-high stockings!
Err *embarassed look* I mean, you there, why are you wearing thigh-high stockings!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well we need a few doctrines to go by. Let's see.

All women followers of Pixieism must wear thigh high stockings

Let the love flow and your soul soar. Praise Me!

Then I can't join. There ain't any stockings in the world high enough to be thigh high on my long legs. They'll only be knee high on me as the highest. Sorry Denisero. :sad:

I do though have a lot of love to flow but not in thy name, I'm afraid...

DeletedUser

Mandatory compliments every hour. I like your shoes...

Mandatory "Denisero" hour, at 7pm GMT, whereby you act like The Mighty One. Yay im awsome... *eats sandwich*

Never say her name, it unless it's in speech marks. It has to be The Mighty One. Whos name? Denisero? Whoops! I SAID IT! IM DOOOOMED! Is there a hell in Deniseroism? Oh well, I still hate the worship of the Soviet Onion.

DeletedUser14280

I already asked that.
Can we, though?
We don't have to kill him, we could just chain him to the altar and flog him with whips.

DeletedUser

No sacrificing Elmyr. And besides, he is used to being chained and whipped. He likes it.

DeletedUser

But of course. Lol. You can also get off the table and stop dancing as well. I think you have enough dollar bills shoved in your loin cloth for the day!

DeletedUser

ok, who put the quarters in there?!?! And a nickle?? Honestly people, this is a quality show.

DeletedUser

I need hold up stockings...mine keep falling down.

I will sacrifice delicious bars of chocolate!

DeletedUser

Chocolate! If you weren't already a High Priestess I would promote you!

DeletedUser14280

No sacrificing Elmyr. And besides, he is used to being chained and whipped. He likes it.
Oookay...

The next time I have a KFC original burger, I'll silently declare it a sacrifice to Denisero, then I'll eat it.

How do you like mayo and lettuce as topping?

DeletedUser

i say i take the money off iggy to get a sex change, and buy a pole, what do you say?

DeletedUser

Wait, are you saying you want a sex change? Hmmmm. Well that is all fine but I don't think Iggy will be shaking his hips to buy you one.

DeletedUser

i'll change back, just getting the change so i can dance without folks laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.