Dueling.

DeletedUser

I've done 376 damage on this world- I'm basically completely specced for dueling.

DeletedUser

Why does a firearm, in this case the precise shotgun, come with an extra skill point in an area (toughness) that doesn't help you in a duel - using that particular weapon?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It helps you against a melee weapon mate. So would still help in dueling :)

DeletedUser8950

Total health points
- 48 HP

Total health points
- 271 HP Darknoon5 wins the duel, gains 37 experience points and steals $8 from BabyDaddy122.

First vigor dueler:D

DeletedUser

I don't think so. Check the Mort in Domination, that record has been there for at least a couple weeks.

My bad... I guess I should've written:

A new server record for dueling something other than a builder with lots of HP ;)

But you're right, Slaugtherhouse has the currect record. At least that gives us something to aim for.

And Oishky... come back when you've reached 57, with the sword in hand, and a re-specced character. Maybe then you can start talking about ownage. The only problem is that there are others who will get there first.

DeletedUser

My bad... I guess I should've written:

A new server record for dueling something other than a builder with lots of HP ;)

But you're right, Slaugtherhouse has the currect record. At least that gives us something to aim for.

And Oishky... come back when you've reached 57, with the sword in hand, and a re-specced character. Maybe then you can start talking about ownage. The only problem is that there are others who will get there first.

Who said Slaughterhouse got that record against a builder? With a town full of such high ranked duelers it's pretty funny you are all jealous of a little girl's record and try to diminish it. You and Miramon continue to try and pry your feet out of your mouths, shut up, and play. No need for self promotion here. If you are truly good you don't need to post it in the forum constantly.

The bottom line is this: The best duel in w6 is -1130 by SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

Stop acting like a bunch of a**es.

DeletedUser

I also didn't see where it said that slaughterhouses record was against a builder. Therefore I have to assume it is a jealous assumption since you can't be so arrogant or ignorant to think that only members of your town can duel that well, or can you be? Well it doesn't matter anyway I guess. Anyone who can count knows who has the record.

Swedishchef, are you and Miramon life partners or something? You seem awfully close. Just asking.

DeletedUser

Who said Slaughterhouse got that record against a builder? With a town full of such high ranked duelers it's pretty funny you are all jealous of a little girl's record and try to diminish it. You and Miramon continue to try and pry your feet out of your mouths, shut up, and play. No need for self promotion here. If you are truly good you don't need to post it in the forum constantly.

The bottom line is this: The best duel in w6 is -1130 by SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

Stop acting like a bunch of a**es.

First of all, yes, I can admit that I'm jealous of that record... considering how rarely I find duelists with that much HP around and crappy defenses. I reckon we have a pretty similar build so my jealousy is not based on who's the best duelist, but rather who had the luck of finding someone and scoring maximum in all 8 rounds with a machete that has a 15-85 damage span.

Normally, due to the randomness of our currently equipped weapons, we don't score as high when facing decent opponents. I know this from experience, so you can yell all you want about irrelevant issues. Hence the remark about hitting a builder. I apologize to Slaughterhouse is my remark offended her... I'm not modest and I'm quite arrogant and self-absorbed from time to time, but at least I've got the heart to admit it (unlike most of you).

For example, let me show you a picture. I have censored the time of the attack (it happened recently, that is all you need to know) and where the hits landed:

duelq.png

As you can see, the range between the minimum and maximum hits are 57-110 vs 50-124. If we had both landed average hits, the outcome would have been 334 against 696. Given the outcome, that's pretty close to the end result. If we had both scored max (of the scored hits) in all rounds, it would've been 440 vs 992. So the difference between getting very nice rolls and not getting them is obviously higher than it is for a more reliable weapon. Hence, in order to manage a 1.2k result with a sharp machete you have to score 150 per round on average.

You just don't do that against good duelists, as the picture shows.

At least I can admit that I'm an jealous a** sometimes, but people don't attack me anyway. I keep hearing all this crap about letting the gameplay do the talking and yada yada... but no one dares to attack me or Miramon. We're not über, we're just bored out of our minds since we thought that this server would be more of a challenge.

I also didn't see where it said that slaughterhouses record was against a builder. Therefore I have to assume it is a jealous assumption since you can't be so arrogant or ignorant to think that only members of your town can duel that well, or can you be? Well it doesn't matter anyway I guess. Anyone who can count knows who has the record.

Swedishchef, are you and Miramon life partners or something? You seem awfully close. Just asking.

First of all, like I said, I have no problem admitting that I'd rather see that record in our mortician than in hers. And why is it of special concern to you than she's female? And young? It's not like old men have all the brains, you know. In fact, you're obviously getting owned by girls, whether your old or not ;)

LOL!!!! If not life partners maybe just "roommates"! Let the love flow gentlemen!

He's nice, but since you must know we'd claw eachothers eyes out so no... that'll never be an option. Besides, one loud mouth is enough under the same roof.

DeletedUser

Jesus, in real life you guys must be the biggest a-holes ever. What a punk you are. You get off on ruining the game for people to improve your own self-esteem? Enjoy your life, or lack thereof, jerk.

Gee, thanks. At least I'm dancing within the boundaries of what's allowed on this forum, aside from you. Making remarks about my nature or personality outside of this game is just ridiculous. I don't chop people up with a sharp machete, and I don't quarrel with them over petty things either. But in a game, I bring out the Jekyll side. It tends to show a better result.

I've made no assumptions about you or anyone else IRL, and I'd prefer it if we kept such things out of the discussion... otherwise I might have to say that I think you need some therapy for all that bottled-up anger.

Let's all hold eachothers hands and sing "We shall overcome" ;)

Besides, how am I ruining the game for you or anyone else? I duel those who are dedicated and capable duelists. They should expect to get hit if they go down that path. The only time I've duelled non-duelists have been for retaliation, in case one of their shooters had gutted one of our builders.

DeletedUser

BTW:

Slaughterhouse has that record from her own allied second town.
Statistics of the town Retribution
1130 Damage (Slaughterhouse)
So that surely puts an end to the discussion regarding the record coming from a fair duel against another duelist. You can badmouth me all you want, but the facts are there and I haven't fiddled with them.

And they tell me I lack class... pa-ha.

DeletedUser

BTW:

Slaughterhouse has that record from her own allied second town.
So that surely puts an end to the discussion regarding the record coming from a fair duel against another duelist. You can badmouth me all you want, but the facts are there and I haven't fiddled with them.

And they tell me I lack class... pa-ha.

5 lvls and I will be looking to obliterate that :)

DeletedUser

On world 3 I have defenses and have taken a bigger hit than that and remained the last man standing.

DeletedUser

5 lvls and I will be looking to obliterate that :)
Yeah, you chose a much better path than I did. My guess is that we'll be hearing more from you in a few weeks :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thought I'd share about our current war (I'm founder of Bulls-Eye). It is Bulls-Eye versus The OO-K Coral Reef and Armageddon City. 34 players versus 56 players. The war started on April 20th at 20:00 server time.

mortchart.jpg

We've won more duels, KO'd more opponents and are the only town out of the 3 to have their win/loss ratio be positive rather than negative. Actually, The OO-K Coral is now in negative numbers for their win/loss difference total in their mort.

A personal highlight for me as I am a worker (a real worker, not a dueler in disguise) is this duel where I challenged a Soldier that pays for premium:

Total health points
- 142 HP

Total health points
- 200 HP Denisero wins the duel and gains 69 experience points. czaz did not carry any cash and Denisero walks away without taking any money.

My personal stats for the war are wins 36 losses 5 kos 14.

DeletedUser

Nice diagram.... I love it. Perhaps you can teach me how to make it ;)