Jobs

DeletedUser

Wow.... this thread sure got spamfested.

TKD has a few good kicks, but let's face it, by itself, it is next to worthless.

DeletedUser

one time i worked at a wimpy place in gibraltar and we had to do a breakfast for the prisoners in the local nick before they went to court - well i was late so they went to court with no breakfast and i had to pay out of my own pocket

the worst though was working in an italian restaurant after the manager locked up we was outside waiting for a taxi waited for the manager to leave then i let us all back in with my own keys - we helped ourselves to a case of beer got pissed up, thought id fill up the baine marie with water whilst i was there to save doing it in the morning - well i forgot about it and flooded the kitchen - soon sobered up mopping up at 3 in the morning lol and we never got caught out for the booze

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
TKD has a few good kicks, but let's face it, by itself, it is next to worthless.

I didn't do it for very long and started very young, but my teacher who was a few years older and a family friend, beat up two muggers and they called the police on him. He was caught up with further up the road and said he didn't see anything.

It must be useful for something, can't imagine it in use though.

DeletedUser

i remember a funny incident one time our boss's daughter ruined his office(she is only 6) when I go inside same time he returned and blame me and ....(he is very Tempered) he even does not listen to me but when his daughter comes back and tell she is the one and then after "sorry sorry" about a hundred times and because of many "Words" used against me i got a pay rise

DeletedUser

Knights have sword and Armour they HAVE FAITH they do not require kicks

DeletedUser

I recently got into an argument with my (former) boss at a bar I was managing. It was at 11am and he came into work and took a few shots of vodka and then wanted to run some reports. After running the same report five times in a row I asked him if he needed help. He told me to shut the (expletive) up and mind my own business. Mind you I already had several customers in the bar, you know old timers for their paper reading and coffee. After my bosses response I informed him that it was my business because it is illegal to drink behind the bar. He then told me to get the (expletive) out. I am asked him if he was sure. He repeated. I then went on to call the liquor control board on him. The inspector and a squad car arrived in about ten minutes and gave him a breathalizer test, which he failed miserably. (.10) He got a ticket for $2000 and almost lost his liquor license. I lost my job. Now, however, I am finding it difficult to get hired again for being a whistle blower. At least I qualified for unemployment.

DeletedUser

The worst part is, it was on Dec. 26th, and I wasn't even supposed to be working. I was just covering for one of my tenders.

DeletedUser

Knights kick, have you not seen Monty Python. I love the black knight.

DeletedUser

^ if you are talking to me I am Knight Templar they give there life in crusades
Crusades are religious war but i do not support them

Last edited by a moderator: