How do you feel just after you've been duelled and LOST?? PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Both sound like a couple of *****y kids who need to grow up.

Ether, I totally agree with you, I have been saying this no end in emails but Bat resorts to making things public. I DONT normally post in the main forums but fealt I had to on this occasion.

Bat I have posted to support ALL of your emails.

DeletedUser529

Your tune has changed hasn't it, also in your mail you said I could leave and also said that the town would be struck off from the family, why all the nonsense then if you effectively agreed to it??? READ YOUR MAILS...

You go on about your members but they probably get your side of the story, ask my members who support me and also get both sides, there choice was also to leave the family purely because of you (remember the post in the forum) so as you can see we both have enemies as well as allies, but I work with my allies all the time I am on.

Look at Bobbies comments above, does that not show you from an impartial perspective. There are also other members in other abandon towns who also feel the same as me, unfortunately I play the game as it should.

Like screaming like a little baby who just got spanked and then expecting everyone to fight your battles for you.

DeletedUser

You are writing a whole lot of stuff...I read half of the first post when I fell asleep.

Why don't you just go duel everybody! There should be very little to no diplomacy in The West (unlike tw), because you can't die! Just kill everybody and stop whining on the forums that your leader sucks

DeletedUser529

Ether, I totally agree with you, I have been saying this no end in emails but Bat resorts to making things public. I DONT normally post in the main forums but fealt I had to on this occasion.

Bat I have posted to support ALL of your emails.

You made it VERY public when you admitted not to be able to fight your own battels for yourself. Then on top of that you act like a little baby and report me like a little tattle tail.

It is you who should grow up and MAN UP.:p

DeletedUser

I have a life and will NOT APOLOGIZE TO YOU FOR nothing.

You started this and I WILL end it.

You are disloyal, dishonest and a TRAITOR to the family. All you had to do is give the system which YOU SIGN on---A CHANCE.

But no you have to get in a HISSY fit and order everyone to attack someone who was only having a wee bit of fun.

Here are NEO words:

-Neo-On 09-03-25 at 7:31 AMwell, I was in the area dueling MagicHero... started walking back town and noticed his dueling ranking. I dueled him one time, first time ever, and he lost. Then, I left town to walk back home. I'm honestly not sure why he's upset. I myself have lost plenty of duels, it's not like I camped town or dueled him multiple times or anything. I didn't even KO him lol

So to quote NEO, I'm honestly not sure why he's upset.

You are the reason this all happened, you and your bloody impatience.

You do not belong as a founder, admit it.

You get all worked up over a small attack, we have all at one point or another been attacked and lost so stop being a spoilt littel baby and

MAN UP:mad:

If you bothered to read I was acting on behalf of myself secondly but fore most a request of an ally... Besides is this not the aim of the game to have wars???

Ask there members what I have been like since we got retribution, I called of the attacks and offered assistance in the future, what needed doing was done and dusted and forgotten with raccoon city.

Just move on BAT, you are embarrassing yourself...

DeletedUser529

You are writing a whole lot of stuff...I read half of the first post when I fell asleep.

Why don't you just go duel everybody! There should be very little to no diplomacy in The West (unlike tw), because you can't die! Just kill everybody and stop whining on the forums that your leader sucks

If all you think this forum is for whinning why are you whinning about us whinning....lol:laugh:

DeletedUser529

If you bothered to read I was acting on behalf of myself secondly but fore most a request of an ally... Besides is this not the aim of the game to have wars???

Ask there members what I have been like since we got retribution, I called of the attacks and offered assistance in the future, what needed doing was done and dusted and forgotten with raccoon city.

Just move on BAT, you are embarrassing yourself...

Not going to happen. You started something and it will NOT be ending with this incident at all, in fact it is going to be heating up. Very soon you will be feeling the heat.

You are acting like a spoilt little brat you just lost his cookie and can't admit you made a mistake.

DeletedUser

If all you think this forum is for whinning why are you whinning about us whinning....lol:laugh:

I agree with him, you have made this whole debate VERY PUBLIC and I say childish for it, may I suggest you just move on. Looks like you have tried to get it off your chest and as an ADULT I have let you (Like I do with my son funnily enough)

DeletedUser529

I agree with him, you have made this whole debate VERY PUBLIC and I say childish for it, may I suggest you just move on. Looks like you have tried to get it off your chest and as an ADULT I have let you (Like I do with my son funnily enough)

The way you have acted not only with me but with others it is amazing you even have a son. You act like a two year old.:laugh:

DeletedUser

Not going to happen. You started something and it will NOT be ending with this incident at all, in fact it is going to be heating up. Very soon you will be feeling the heat.

You are acting like a spoilt little brat you just lost his cookie and can't admit you made a mistake.

BAT I am not going to waste any more of my time on you, you really are a child, you have some serious issues, you are probably some bullied spotty school kid who has nothing better to do, I on the other hand have a life outside this game.

As far as I am concerned you can carry on as you wish but please find it in yourself to grow up....

DeletedUser529

This is from ONE OF YOUR very senior players in your town and he is very active.

there is some serious problem with them...he/IMAZEU is only waving with weapons, calling for war and treating everyone who don`t participate according to his standards...moreover, he has changed the town name...and i don`t want to play in chaos.

This says it all and you still don't get it.

You are incompetent as a leader of anything and MANY MANY agree with me.

DeletedUser529

in the last argument, i was against NEO, as it appeared as if he were lying. (dont start talking about this again. we dont need to.)

right now, i am completely on his side, and believe that he did nothing wrong. IMAZEU took over control of the town, and abused his power as town founder. i believe that he had a personal beef against NEO, or the whole town did, and used the incident as an excuse for starting a war against him. but even then, its common sense that people want a reason for getting up to fight and put themselves on the line for you. following orders blindly from someone who isn't even your leader is idiocy, and is exactly how you get yourself into a whole freakin mess.
he also expected people to reply immediately, completely ignoring the fact that people have lives, and actually need to sleep sometime.

Thanks KMAN your comments about IMAZEU says it all. You put it very well. IMAZEU has put his foot into it and he doesn't have the courage to fight his own battles. He has to call upon everyone to do his dirty work for him.

Now grow up, stop the crying, moaning and groaning and step down and let a responsible ADULT take over your town.

DeletedUser363

Guys, you can go have a nice conversation about this between yourselves. The whole forum community really doesn't need to hear this. Reminds me of UTW and the US union on W3.

DeletedUser

This is from ONE OF YOUR very senior players in your town and he is very active.

there is some serious problem with them...he/IMAZEU is only waving with weapons, calling for war and treating everyone who don`t participate according to his standards...moreover, he has changed the town name...and i don`t want to play in chaos.

This says it all and you still don't get it.

You are incompetent as a leader of anything and MANY MANY agree with me.

Well let them leave I am not stopping them (they are loyal to you), you will also find on the other hand people who are on my side, works both ways as I have pointed out. I think you will find that ALL towns in this world do not like people who are camping and do not get involved, I am no different. DO YOU HAVE A TOWN FULL OF INACTIVES? DO YOU LET IT? I have a mail from you when you were in this town crying out for activity and stressing with everyone, pot calling the kettle I think.

DeletedUser3773

Guys, you can go have a nice conversation about this between yourselves. The whole forum community really doesn't need to hear this. Reminds me of UTW and the US union on W3.
true but it is sad that this had to break AH apart

DeletedUser529

If we all did this then this forum would not exist at all. You don't have to read it.....RIGHT.......But because you choose to do so then why complain about it.....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.