profits from hotel and store

DeletedUser

i dont know, but i think we should get likke 5% and then if we spend money we could choose to raise the percent

DeletedUser1100

800$ making a town and hotel and no earning money...why? at least even if the town gets 1% for hotel it is enough but 0% is funny. why should some1 spend 800$ only to sleep for free

DeletedUser1100

please some1 tell me what is the benefit...i think it is better to join a town so u can sleep free in hotel and u dont need to pay 800$

DeletedUser

A town of 10 will save $100 a nnight, breaking even in 10 nights, after that it's all saving, and you save traveling time.

DeletedUser

A town of 10 will save $100 a nnight, breaking even in 10 nights, after that it's all saving, and you save traveling time.

But current rule doesn't make any sense.I made the hotel and I deserve the profit!

DeletedUser

But current rule doesn't make any sense.I made the hotel and I deserve the profit!

If you feel that strongly about it then don't build a hotel.

Don't make others read you dummy spittng when you don't read what others post.:cool:

DeletedUser

Just thought I'd point this out- if people got 5% revenue from the hotel, we wouldn't know it until someone upgraded their hotel.

DeletedUser

I don't care about any of this to be honest - as long as profit goes to the treasury and nowhere else. I hope it never comes to the mayor of the town pocketing profit for himself and not for the town.

DeletedUser

I would recommend 5% max. The amount of people sleeping at hotels is too large for any more.

DeletedUser

If profits were earned from the hotel then the first town would be so far ahead that no town would ever catch up.:rolleyes:

Take the free sleep for town members and enjoy it. It will last the entire rest of the game, so long as you remain a member of the town.

DeletedUser

Hi Ender ;)
I think we could do a little more than 5% especially as the map and choice of hotel expands :)

I'd be making well over 300 a day, do you really think that would be reasonable? Its too much of a benefit for the early towns, you would have no chance of catching up.

DeletedUser

If profits were earned from the hotel then the first town would be so far ahead that no town would ever catch up.:rolleyes:

Take the free sleep for town members and enjoy it. It will last the entire rest of the game, so long as you remain a member of the town.

Buck and hightower making sense. If the hotels are that crap without the profit then don't build them. Simple.

Play the game or post in Brainfarts. This is the wrong place.

DeletedUser

leatere all almost gonna have a town with hotel.

but 20% is good i think it are 2 wages ea person that sleep for the cheapest
to town treury

DeletedUser

any profit should go to the treasury, but this is getting endless and old, both sides have their pros and cons.

DeletedUser

it should stay as it is.. if your a long term player then within a couple weeks youve saved the money you spend on sleeping in hotels, and gaining even $1 dollar per stay is far too much. If you want a town for profit buy a general store

DeletedUser

Sorry did you say something?

This message is hidden because Hightower is on your ignore list.

funny, the first time, but its obvious your reading the messages, otherwise you would never know I was replying to you.

epic fail.