Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Aye to that!

Also i'm chinese so u ought to shut up already about them, this is seriously pissing me off

DeletedUser

so what about them chinese! :)
i know im gonna get yelled at for bumping this but its my thread and fell like making it keep going i still wanna see some chinese avatars!

Diggo11

Get over your Chinese!

I have a better idea, we can make Australians and Japanese and Canadians and British and French and Russian and Polish and Antarcticans but no Chinese.

DeletedUser

so what about them chinese! :)
i know im gonna get yelled at for bumping this but its my thread and fell like making it keep going i still wanna see some chinese avatars!

I like the idea, but don't bring it up again unless you're bringing me some peking duck.

DeletedUser

No its made with peking.

Peking or Pekinese?

Black_pekinese_tihamer_on_street.jpg

Edit: Sorry, this is not supposed to be a dogs in Chinese food joke...I love Chinese food (well American Chinese), and I would kill for Peking duck...haven't had it in years.

Diggo11

You didn't think of it that way until I pointed out the possibility of people thinking of it that way?
No I saw the dog and laughed thinking it was joking about Chinese putting dogs and other dodgey things in food, but then the edit said it wasn't.

DeletedUser

And its equally racist to include Chinese but not British, French, Canadian and Russian.

Not to mention Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese, Thai, Cambodians, Burmese, Malaysians, Indonesians, Laotians, etc etc.

DeletedUser

but nobody knows a bout all those other people i mean americas a boiling pot of the world you could have a fricken eskamo in the west but dang im just saying they did have railroad workers! they did they did they did!
and it was a big thing in the west! haven ur chinese do the work for you! i mean dang im not saying tht there wasent other races its just chinese would be a good thing to add!?

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggo11

but nobody knows a bout all those Chinese people i mean americas a boiling pot of the world you could have a fricken eskamo in the west but dang im just saying they did have British, French, Russians and Canadians! they did they did they did!
and they were a big thing in the west! i mean **** (unbound wrote that word not me) im not saying tht there wasent other races its just British, French, Russians and Canadians would be a good thing to add!?

DeletedUser

This thread gives me the lol's. It does it does it does.

Yes, all of those nationalities were there. Along with Italians and other European countries. I don't know why unbound is so adamant about Chinese. Maybe its a fetish.

Bring on more nationalities. Lets throw unbound a bone and even let there be Chinese. Then maybe this thread will finally close :closedb:

Red Falcon

Well, it seems like a good idea to me, seeing as how it involves racial diversity, however, I see The West as a cowboy/Indian game. Therefore, it would make a little more sense to have only pictures of cowboys and Indians in the character class photos. This is basically what they do now, so I am neither positive or negative to this idea and it would not matter to me if they changed the character class pictures.

DeletedUser

No, me-very-annoyed-with-this-thread-ist

And its equally racist to include Chinese but not British, French, Canadian and Russian.

You called me BartBob...

And no, if you want to be historically accurate, that's not being racist.

(In other words it's NOT considered racist not to include the British, French, Canadian or Russian.

Status
Not open for further replies.