The secret of the stone chain

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I sold the first one I found, but just got another and will probably hold on to it. All "secrets" leak eventually. ;)

DeletedUser

I ll tell all of you secret of stone chain: Those guys know s**t about stone chain... If they knew anything about it, they would already wrote it... This is just one big lie so dont listen to anybody till you see that something really works...

Proof, not hope... :indian:

DeletedUser

I ll tell all of you secret of stone chain: Those guys know s**t about stone chain... If they knew anything about it, they would already wrote it... This is just one big lie so dont listen to anybody till you see that something really works...

Exactly my thoughts.

DeletedUser9470

A code name for a super secret place where all the cool people go.. because it's super secret.

so what your saying is this forums a waste of space? its taken you this long to work that one out?
has this forum ever helped anyone?
weststats is good but incomplete...
anyway, this stone chain must be the way to get this sword, i bet its somin stupid like u have to equip it with no weapon and go to the saloon at midnight on the 31st of december...
for those who care about being honest and who are trying to help others...

DeletedUser

Not quite. I may have debunked this last night.

There were some very noticeable differences for some of those posters. I finally talked with them in irc last night. They had valid reports to prove their point, their "secret". Unfortunately, my reports from the past few days more or less just provided a contrary example. Although their theory examples still outnumber mine, it require more sample gathering to see whether or not theirs were fluke, or mine were the fluke.

Anyways, we'll gather more data/sample and see. Since I do have stone chain myself, I can participate in more controlled environment and see whether or not their hypothesis has merit. Initially I thought it might have merit, until after 3 days of doing jobs and collect sample to show maybe not.

Still, like I wrote earlier, the ones with noticeable differences seem to outnumber the one who did not seem to be "affected", me.

DeletedUser9470

thats more like it, at least someone who is thoughtfull and constructive, im sorry i came across so pessimistic but it beats me how some people can be so selfish...
why not work together and beat this game? lets show innogames what we can do...

DeletedUser

thats more like it, at least someone who is thoughtfull and constructive, im sorry i came across so pessimistic but it beats me how some people can be so selfish...
why not work together and beat this game? lets show innogames what we can do...

It's up to them. I like to respect other people's work whenever possible.

I and 2 other players figured out the construction formula back around mid October 2008. However, unless they consent to sharing, I cannot share the result beyond what they were willing to do since I was not the sole author of the work.

If I came up, discovered something, it's up to my own discretion to disclose it or not. Alas, some of the stuff I now know require group, collaborative effort to figure out.

For example, my guide for worker + dueler in question section (search that thread) had my own contribution as well as others. I was fairly specific whenever it's my own but I had to respect other people's work and be quite vague when it came to dueling.

So far, my contribution to this stone chain theory is mere participating in data gathering, not in forumulating the theory or anything.

DeletedUser

Just tell me the jobs where you found these stone chains and what real "changes" do they give to your game in terms of luck? I will be doing transport ammunition only once a day cause of its danger and just to keep my motivation for it high everytime thus maximizing the chances of luck success.

It's been a while since I found mine so the report is long gone (my report only goes back to Jan 17). I think it might've been trading with indians, I am not sure since I have several high luck jobs.

DeletedUser

I found the stone chain and talisman while either trading with Indians or transporting ammunition.

DeletedUser9470

It's up to them. I like to respect other people's work whenever possible.

I and 2 other players figured out the construction formula back around mid October 2008. However, unless they consent to sharing, I cannot share the result beyond what they were willing to do since I was not the sole author of the work.

If I came up, discovered something, it's up to my own discretion to disclose it or not. Alas, some of the stuff I now know require group, collaborative effort to figure out.

For example, my guide for worker + dueler in question section (search that thread) had my own contribution as well as others. I was fairly specific whenever it's my own but I had to respect other people's work and be quite vague when it came to dueling.

So far, my contribution to this stone chain theory is mere participating in data gathering, not in forumulating the theory or anything.

yer dude, i apreciate that, u find somin out keep it to yourself for a bit, just to take a slight advantage in the game and that is fair enough, but once that is done what is the point of keeping secrets?
if we get rid of all secrets, innogames would have to start putting all of this premium revenue on developping the game a bit more... why do you think the trade business doesnt exist yet?
is it not because its earning innogames a fortune as they watch you work for hours and hours to buy something when u could have simply bought it via trade...
u keep a secret, ur helping the same people who are raping you for your money...
ill do anything for my town members and my twin town members and the day i figure out how to beat this game they will all know straight away...
i work alot on helping people andthat is where i getsatisfied from playing this game, i had a map sorted for my town members way before they updated the map we have now...just as an example...

anyway back to these talisman chainy things...
whos gonna sit around their saloon on a 24 hr basis to find out if it unlocks a quest?
:p

DeletedUser

yer dude, i apreciate that, u find somin out keep it to yourself for a bit, just to take a slight advantage in the game and that is fair enough, but once that is done what is the point of keeping secrets?
if we get rid of all secrets, innogames would have to start putting all of this premium revenue on developping the game a bit more... why do you think the trade business doesnt exist yet?
is it not because its earning innogames a fortune as they watch you work for hours and hours to buy something when u could have simply bought it via trade...
u keep a secret, ur helping the same people who are raping you for your money...
ill do anything for my town members and my twin town members and the day i figure out how to beat this game they will all know straight away...
i work alot on helping people andthat is where i getsatisfied from playing this game, i had a map sorted for my town members way before they updated the map we have now...just as an example...

anyway back to these talisman chainy things...
whos gonna sit around their saloon on a 24 hr basis to find out if it unlocks a quest?
:p

I understand what you are saying. However, I like to respect others work if possible.

How would you feel, if you share something you found out that can give you an advantage with me, then I share with rest of the world, including people who are fighting you. Will you share the secret with me again in the future?

It's up to those who originally noticed/thought of the stonechain idea to disclose, not me. Now you all know there MIGHT be something going on, but who knows, there might not be.

It's up to them to share what they hypothesize in order to gather more data sample, not me.

DeletedUser9470

i know what you mean and there would definately be some kind of way of keeping that slight advantage, if i ever found the way and told you, then ive already had a head start and if you go telling everyone then thats pretty much what id have expected anyway... its a bit like the kardia town problem, ugive a stranger a black hat, expect them to kick you all and take your village...common sesnse...
its definately all up to the person who discovers the treasure wether he wants to share it or not and i agree with that, what winds me up are the people who are like yer ive found it but im not gonna tell you hahahaha
yer i jus picked up a monster truck! now my duel reports all say -Neo- wins the duel, runs you over, smashes your town up and steals all of your members cash!
yer its true...
will i tel you where i got the monster truck? will i f*#k! but ive found it an ur all stuffed...
what has happened to fair play?
even footballers respect this rule and their not scientists...

DeletedUser

i know what you mean and there would definately be some kind of way of keeping that slight advantage, if i ever found the way and told you, then ive already had a head start and if you go telling everyone then thats pretty much what id have expected anyway... its a bit like the kardia town problem, ugive a stranger a black hat, expect them to kick you all and take your village...common sesnse...
its definately all up to the person who discovers the treasure wether he wants to share it or not and i agree with that, what winds me up are the people who are like yer ive found it but im not gonna tell you hahahaha
yer i jus picked up a monster truck! now my duel reports all say -Neo- wins the duel, runs you over, smashes your town up and steals all of your members cash!
yer its true...
will i tel you where i got the monster truck? will i f*#k! but ive found it an ur all stuffed...
what has happened to fair play?
even footballers respect this rule and their not scientists...

I think you are getting worked up over something that may not be true.

Like I said in my earlier post, my own data showed flaw in some of the posters's theory.

One Armed Ninja

I understand what neo's saying.

It's just if you've found something and want to keep it secret why mak a thread about it?
It's just like when children get something and show it off to others to make them jealous.

If you find something and want to keep it secret why talk about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.