Creek's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Son, you are only reenforcing my point.

Child, folks generally want to help you and see you succeed. If their words seem to come at odds with what you hold to be true, it is because their extra experience and more objective point of view offer them insight that has not yet been made clear to you.

DeletedUser

but the truth is we are not a familly tribe people have got to understand that

thats the point im trying to prove noone sees that..

DeletedUser

And the point I'm trying to make is that with better values education you would realize that it doesn't matter what everybody else thinks.

Bless ye, child, for I can see that you are a goodly soul.

DeletedUser

i heard JC died of aids? and that they served cookies and cream icecream in the valley of the shadow of death? can i get some verification? /b/ tends to go offtopic a bit, oddly enough.

DeletedUser

That is factually inaccurate. The first cases of HIV will be thought to originate in sub-Saharan Africa in hunters exposed to primate blood diseased with the Simian Immunodeficiency Virus sometime roughly 100 years from now, reaching epidemic proportions in the 1980s.

Both the geographical and temporal isolation of our Lord and Savior make it incredibly unlikely that he was infected with the virus and died due to complications from the ensuing syndrome.

The good book is sadly lacking as regards your second question, so I could not speak to that.

DeletedUser

Argh! Oh no! I just found another family!
Endless Town
Mandy s Town
38 Persian Town
Dmam Town
Warrior Town
Dutch Town
Hidden Town
Wolves Town
New Sotes Town

And another one!
The Shadow City
Dodge City
River City
Simcity
Six-Gun City
Lake City
Lincoln City
Murvel City
New York City
Sim City
Silver City
Dragon City
Bourbon City
Raccoon City
Chosen City

DeletedUser914

THere well could be families but some ppl maybe paranoid as creek is a common name in a town out west. Its when they never attack each other then......

DeletedUser

2v0jsqh.jpg

This is Hightower's next town, I am certain of it

DeletedUser

There will soon be another famous Creek town and Without a Paddle will be nearby.

DeletedUser

Err, wait. Didn't notice this had lots of pages, so I thought I was replying to a post on the first page. Yay for being a dumbass! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.