Full Premium W11 and W12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hellstromm said:
That's right folks, due to popular demand (and a quite nasty badger), we'll be introducing full Premium features to worlds 11 & 12, providing you four worlds with full premium features. That's all the same features you presently experience in Worlds Arizona and Briscoe, now coming to Worlds 11 & 12!

These additional features will be introduced, to worlds 11 & 12, in approximately 48 to 72 hours.

For those of you who are not aware of the Premium features, I provide this nifty link (Click Here), which details both the Old and New Premium features (in total they represent Full Premium).

And another nifty addition, visit the forum's emoticons. :whistle:

I hope there is a new "you ruined the game for me emoticon".
No one even mentioned wanting those features in my world and there never was a poll.

P.S. Whoever convinces me it's April the first, will become my master.

DeletedUser

Popular demand? The comments I've seen on the new premiums have been overwhelmingly negative. They alone won't destroy a world, but if 1-hour jobs are implemented on w11, the only world I care about anymore, I'm gone.

DeletedUser

I seem to remember a poll that was opened on it, though the title for it was not very clear that the voting was for premium features. Still the result of the poll, as I remember it, was pretty overwhelming in favor of NOT adding it to any existing world.

I'm pretty certain b00k's new emoticon would be come a staple in most people's signatures.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its not that bad guys, its only the premium features, not the time changes. This will probably hit most worlds eventually anyway, why not just get this over with now.

DeletedUser

I hate the idea of people being able to purchase skill points & items with nuggets, it undermines everything I enjoy about the game. Nothing is earned anymore, it's just paid for. I don't play the new worlds for this reason and I probably won't play any others. Now they're ruining the one world I still thoroughly enjoy.

DeletedUser

me too dont like skill buy or product buy
but shaman cost reset is very good :D

DeletedUser23701

W12 became my favorite due to big and constant fort fights.

I care less about skill and product buying options, as it can make very little impact.
Good, that work time changes are not implemented, it makes almost no reason to refill energy as participation in fort fights gives you a lot more XP than just doing 2h jobs.

will see where it goes ...

DeletedUser20663

"By popular demand"? Whatever. Bad bad idea.

I do not like it when a decision is "spun" like this. I think it was pretty clear in the 1-2 hours that the features were "accidentally" introduced to World 11/12 that a lot of players were very against the introduction of premium features on old worlds.

If that wasn't clear enough, the threads immediately preceding the introduction of those features should have strongly indicated that there was no demand for these features.

I recently started on Arizona (non-premium there, just like here) and I'm still having fun on that world. I may one day join another world with premium features. This isn't a comment on the value/detriment of the changes. It is just a (relatively minor) rant of having "the man" decide they know what is good for us and then telling us how we feel when it is contrary to everything I've seen posted.

DeletedUser

in 1.28 updata we have character bonus for adven , dueler , worker ( soldier dont have any :p ) for fort battles
and when you active character bonus premium , you can get X2 of them
so if anybody dont like new premium option must dont like character bonus too after 1.28 updata . as its give more advantage for premium player ...
so all of these people that dont like new premium option for old world must dont like character bonus too !!and they must say remove character bonus premium option !! :dry:
why you are not against of character bonus premium ? and only against of new premium opthion ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

I oppose this quite strenuously. The new worlds fine but not preexisting worlds leave them untouched.I understand whats happening here.Those worlds 13-14 are making them so much money only a fool would not make the rest the same.Greed will kill the best part of the old worlds.

DeletedUser

I believe that the ones who actually want the new premiums, can find their way to newer worlds like Briscoe. That's like.. changing the rules while the game is still on! This will cause many to quit.. What you soon have here is 14 deserted worlds. :mad:

DeletedUser

I believe that the ones who actually want the new premiums, can find their way to newer worlds like Briscoe. That's like.. changing the rules while the game is still on! This will cause many to quit.. What you soon have here is 14 deserted worlds. :mad:

so you say they dont give any new thing for this game in old worl ? for example new ability for character class in fort battle ? we dont have these new thing in old world so remove them ?

DeletedUser

It doesn't make much difference to me if they change it on the world I play since I've always been a bit of a loser there, but I do think it's going to cost the game some long time players in worlds that are changed in order for newer players to catch up without doing the work.

DeletedUser

so you say they dont give any new thing for this game in old worl ? for example new ability for character class in fort battle ? we dont have these new thing in old world so remove them ?

No, not just any new thing, I actually meant just buyable features. Game updates like quests, they sure are welcome for me and probably for the most.
But those premium features just ruin the game if you don't fancy paying, the ones on top will all be premium users.
And these features were widely and loudly been opposed here, by us, the players (or payers?), atleast that's how I saw it, and still they do this.. because that's what we wanted.. :blink:

DeletedUser

World 1 has the Char Class Fort Battle advantage's, don't have a problem with that, despite being Soldier class on that World, soldiers health bonus was a big advantage in a fort battle previously.

Most of the new premium features are just horrible for reasons I previously stated.

Why don't the developers actually do something that players are crying out for - increase the level cap. I bet every level 99 player on every world gave up premium as soon as they hit level 99 - if they used it in the first place - if the level cap is removed and I would suggest there is a strong possibility that those players would be happy to use premium again.

DeletedUser

fortunately i am playing worlds 11 and 12.... and i have my resignation letter ready... ;)
now waiting for the most POPULAR announcement to be made public.. :)

DeletedUser

If you don't want the new premiums in world 11 and 12 than stop buying all premuim features. If they notice a drop in money that they are making from 11 and 12 they will probably change it back. If everyone goes on buying nuggets even if you don't spend them on new features then this will continue and eventually these features will be on all worlds.

DeletedUser23701

I doubt that something will be changed back.
I can't understand, why to just make noise and do talks without real action!?

As always, there are 3 options:
- quit particular world
- quit game
- play it

DeletedUser20688

It doesn't make much difference to me if they change it on the world I play since I've always been a bit of a loser there, but I do think it's going to cost the game some long time players in worlds that are changed in order for newer players to catch up without doing the work.

This is the sentiment that rings as the most true and relevant with me regarding this change.

it's obvious Worlds 13 & 14 have bought in a lot of new players (pushing 400,000 now) but why jeopardize your player base on Worlds 11-12 (and very assumably the rest eventually) even if collectively they don't match the new population on 13 & 14?

Just from a candid business perspective I don't understand that. Yes, perhaps many of the players on 11 & 12 don't purchase as many nuggets and therefore don't ensure enough cash flow to InnoGames. However, the satisfaction level of the players on those worlds certainly generates enough word-of-mouth marketing to attract more players. You certainly wouldn't want your strong, committed players to go out into the Internet and start nay-saying the game at this point. That cannot be favorable for growth of the game in terms of users no matter how successful 13 & 14 are right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.