Indian Treasure: So close and yet so far...

DeletedUser

I thought I would have it in my hot little hands last night.

Instead, I found myself KO'd and back at my town's hotel. So I'm stuck until I find myself a better weapon, and I also need to save for some Black Riding Boots to get my Animal Instinct up.

I am very sad. :(

DeletedUser

No. I defeated Jacob. It is the 2 scoundrels and the 20 Animal Instinct that I am stuck on.

EDIT: I take that back... I have to get through the scoundrels first to get to duelling Jacob. I visited Jacob only.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For my animal instinct, I just used the green indian necklace I found about a week ago (+5), fancy boots I already had (+5) and a somewhat cheap black leather hat (+13). Just those 3 items of clothing add up to 20, so you don't need to move a single skill.

As for the 25 aim I'll need to get the treasure... Well, I have more than double that in pure dexterity :p

DeletedUser

So West Stats has the requirements wrong? Darn. I thought I was at least ready for that one!

DeletedUser

I'm still stuck on "Saddle your horse", breaking in horses won't just give me the saddle.

DeletedUser

I'm still stuck on "Saddle your horse", breaking in horses won't just give me the saddle.

I know your pain, I tried it too. I ended up re-spec myself a bit and went for stealing horses. I managed to get one saddle from stealing horses after maybe 10 hours of work. The cash is certain better from stealing horses.

I hope I can defeat the scoundrel and jacob later. So far, I made Plummer to pass out (both of them) without taking damage, but I heard scoundrel and others aren't as easy.

DeletedUser

Scoundrel beaten with whip

I just beaten up the 3 scoundrels with a whip.After the first 2 times you fight them you see the system for beaten them all 3,even with a whip.:p

DeletedUser

@Cowdy & Blitzkrieg: I already had plenty of lp for Stealing horses so the saddle was an easy find for me :p

@Jack: It wouldn't surprise me, the devs seem to have a habit of needing us to have some of the most useless skills in comparison with our character's setup... Either way, checking with Gem atm.

Edit: Just confirmed, and yup it's supposed to be stamina. Should be updated on West Stats soon though.

DeletedUser

Help

Where is Jacob - I'm level 47 and have completed 9 hours of trading with Indians- but no Jacob?........ What am I missing???

Livia

DeletedUser

Where is Jacob - I'm level 47 and have completed 9 hours of trading with Indians- but no Jacob?........ What am I missing???

Livia

Go back to where the junction is, look around in that grid, Jacob's there.

You then need to beat a few scoundrels, who are all pretty easy. Jacob's a bit tougher but was pretty easy as well.

DeletedUser3325

I'm stuck at 25 stamina, couse I have it only on 1 :D and I can get stamina to 17 with clothes...

DeletedUser

I just got the saddle from breaking in horses now ;)
Time for trading with indians!

DeletedUser5708

how do we trade with the indians??? i sat there yday for a whole day and couldnt complete? Do we go to the nearest trading job?

DeletedUser3325

There are two different jobs.. Trading with Indians
indians.png
and trading
trade.png

DeletedUser

Setting traps, Appearance, Appearance, Trading and Trading
224 labor points.