Indian Treasure: So close and yet so far...

DeletedUser3325

Cowdy can you post report from duel with Jacob? I can duel him but I have only 70 hp :D

DeletedUser

I still can't figure out why the "Saddle your horse" quest won't work for me. I equip the saddle, but I don't get the quest to appear. What am I doing wrong?

DeletedUser

55582448.png

DeletedUser

Cowdy can you post report from duel with Jacob? I can duel him but I have only 70 hp :D

If your dodge's decent, I don't think it's an issue.

I'm not even a dueler and it was pretty easy to defeat him. I got scared by all these forum posts how bad they are. I killed all scoundrel and lost maybe 100-200 HP. Jacob took out 177 HP of mine but I defeated him. I just aimed for his head and that's it.

Jacob hits
right shoulder
head
left shoulder
head

His head shot only did about 50 damage to me so it's not that hard.

DeletedUser3325

I just wanned to know, how hard does he hits.. He's nothing... piece of cake :D

DeletedUser

I decided to rob Mudgridge, he's in square 40 now for me. Loooooong way to walk.

DeletedUser

Ill have to gain some more levels and use those skill points on stamina. I can only get to 16 stamina with clothing so that is 3 levels worth of skill points. A real bummer, but Ill change it back later. I am a trader so money isn't a real problem.

DeletedUser

I knocked Jacob out.

92842770.png

The reason it doesn't say my damage is because I hit for over 3 spaces health.

jacobp.jpg

DeletedUser

Saddle your horse is impossible for me . I have Done breaking in horses for 22hours but still no saddle :p

DeletedUser3325

To complete stamina quest I used:
brown poncho
fancy slouch hat
red indian neclace
brown work shoes
+some skill re-using..

DeletedUser

I didn't have any issue with stamina. I equipped some items and I had more than enough stamina to finish that quest, advantage of having reasonable strength since I started off as a builder.

DeletedUser

Can't find Trading With Indians in the mini map drop-down menu...just Trading. Is it one of those single job icons? Can someone give me a town it's near?