Town Jails

DeletedUser

Hey!

I'm not going to jail, y'hear?

You'll never catch me alive!

*growls*

(Edit: Can't we just wait and see how the whole shootout will work? If they have even started thinking about it over at the dev section...)

DeletedUser

Jail great idea but it should be inforced by a world sheriff, Not against duelers but against all who commit crimes. Crimes will have to be defined, so it is fair for all.

DeletedUser

I think if somebody attacks 5 people of 1 city in 1 day that he can be locked out of the city for 2 or 3 days. And if you are locked out of a city that you can't do anything there. Can't buy, Can't sell and Can't go to the Chruch and naturaly can't attack somebody of that city. Just can't go in the city.

What do you think??

DeletedUser

but then they just duel you. NO! If you are stupid enough to get KoD challenging someone you go to jail for 24 hrs.

DeletedUser5046

• j a i l •

- who will be responsible of capturing the criminal

- every bandit and of the same kind are criminals *that's why they are called outlaw right?!*

- if the workers have a better stats they would have been lost or KOed in duels...

DeletedUser

apppointed by the founder-small towns wont have a sherrif, but he and his deputies get a job called "Guard town"-search it in the forum-I'm just saying this is one way to implement a paid sherrif.

In this instance if the sherrif catches someone he gets all their money- so a good job and it's not if the dueler is KOed it's just if he loses-so the sherrif intercepts, duels the person right there right then and if they lose puts them in jail

DeletedUser

the losers are in jail for 8 hrs, the sherrif/deputy/interceptor gets all their money and possibly their show-off slot. You might be able to tell if someone in your town is harming you because they would not have a show-off product

DeletedUser5046

if thats the case then the prisoner can restore energy and get back to business till he lose everything cuz that's the only way s/he gain sumthin to put on pocket^^

what good will it do to poor outlaws...can they just civil service?

DeletedUser

Sounds more like cops and robbers than The West...

How about attacking a councilman or The town Founder, then they can have a 30% chance of catching the dueler and throwing him in jail. A bounty system would be more enjoyable.

DeletedUser

ya'all racist to the duellers, just gotta keep putting a the dueller guy down, The Workers are like Da Man!

DeletedUser

Madkill, workers are a non-combat characters; I am adventurer, dueller (well, if someone gets me annoyed he gets atacked, or his townmates), I think we should think about those who build facilities in towns; maybe it should be connected with sheriff`s office in town? I think a dueller after won shootout with a character, duels with a sheriff, and if wins may go free, but if loses; he goes to jail for 48 hours, and money fvrom the duel are lost, returned to the rightful owner;

Furthermore: in sheriff`s office town founder or city councillors may set up the list of protected characters; 1 lvl sheriff 1 person and so on; 2 lvl 2 persons..... 15 lvl max

DeletedUser5046

48 hours?! are you serious?! that'll be a heck of a prison....

the outlaws will surely disagree wit tis

DeletedUser

if thats the case then the prisoner can restore energy and get back to business till he lose everything cuz that's the only way s/he gain sumthin to put on pocket^^

what good will it do to poor outlaws...can they just civil service?

??? I don't get what your'e sayin.
He's stuck in jail for even mebbe 48 hrs if he gets KOed-hes stuck for 48hrs, thats a long time!

DeletedUser5046

what i mean is that when they are imprisoned they can restore their energy just like when your sleepin and all their money(including those that they have from previous duel) will go to their rightful owner...

that's what i had in mind..

then im askin if they can do civil service like constructing bldg using their own money instead of returning the money from previous duels after being caught by the sherrif..