The-West World Records

DeletedUser

Because I despise wesforts statistics that shows only one's total damage without an analisys on dodges, number of forts one engaged, class, etc.
Per that same site I'm second best fortfighter on w13. Puh-lease. That's not true. Clotho was always the best fort fighter on w13. No site will tell me she isn't better than me just because she went to less fortfights than I did.
Because I didn't care. Because I practically don't care for rankings at all. When those are illogical. Like ingame town rankings. Or XP ranking on energy refill worlds.

DeletedUser

without looking thru all the pages here, is there a record for the highest damage critical hit?

an alliance mate in arizona has a screenshot of a 1600hp hit, and the day before got a 1695(altho im unsure if she took a screenie)

curious to know what some of the biggets hits have been

DeletedUser20647

Because I despise wesforts statistics that shows only one's total damage without an analisys on dodges, number of forts one engaged, class, etc.
Per that same site I'm second best fortfighter on w13. Puh-lease. That's not true. Beki was always the best fort fighter on w13. No site will tell me she isn't better than me just because she went to less fortfights than I did.
Because I didn't care. Because I practically don't care for rankings at all. When those are illogical. Like ingame town rankings. Or XP ranking on energy refill worlds.
Fixed that for you.

DeletedUser

Gaga, my vixen, I don't need fixin'. :)

Why did you delete your previous post? There is no 12K+ tank on w13 (.net) so it's logical that on other worlds bigger crits are made. ratatatPat is talking about w13 and IIRC Nicole crittin' Blackfyre who doesn't have 12K HP. Not yet at least. ;)

DeletedUser

ratatatPat is talking about w13 and IIRC Nicole crittin' Blackfyre who doesn't have 12K HP. Not yet at least.

Crit + stack? Does .pl have as many GGs as .net? I'm not assuming more, less, or the same, I really don't know.

DeletedUser

Dunno about .pl.
But tanks with 12000+ HP existed on our Brisco for months.
Besides that, Nicole's 1600 crit was not made from the stack of 30 gold guns. ;)

The 1600 crit was made in this battle, set the round on 24 to see it:
http://www.westforts.com/en13/battles/battle/10467
Blackfyre was on the SE edge of the soldier tower, the "stack" had "only" 5 gold guns (5*15=+75 damage on the base crit):

I was there I confirm it happened, but I refuse to believe it's the highest crit damage ever not only on .net but also it's definetly not a worldwide record. ;)

DeletedUser

Outdated thread but what the heck :)

28pahg.jpg
Hm nice.
What can i say.I know what here are only .net and international records.So just not for record
Target was enemy PURE HP
1304959298-clip-168kb.jpg

DeletedUser14006

I sold it as I was bored and generally do not like melee builds.

I will be back soon as a respecced egg slinging dueler and then the real fun begins!

DeletedUser

I sold it as I was bored and generally do not like melee builds.

I will be back soon as a respecced egg slinging dueler and then the real fun begins!

after you spent all that time begging for one in the trading thread?

DeletedUser14006

Yup, I get bored easy and am always looking for the next big thing and now it happens to be eggs.

DeletedUser

Someone update this topic already.
I have improved my dueling xp record ages ago.:ranger:

DeletedUser

Some kind of world record gained in beta!
Used 2 buffs same time
+15 vigor and dodge
and
+30-50 damage add to weapon

So result 633 damage and 3k+ total damage

This guy pure fort fighter in HP.wanna KO every 48h,so he do it ;)

1305204251-clip-8kb.jpg

1305205318-clip-139kb.jpg

1305205741-clip-138kb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah no kidding thats usually a nice chunk of xp for a battle like that