The-West World Records

DeletedUser20647

Yo dawg, yo, he did that with cookies + christmas crackers, NPC dueling when it was HOT.

Poor Derek even stacked 200+ crackers and cookies so he could level up after the removal of the 99-cap, just to see the NPC duels get nerfed!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yo dawg, yo, he did that with cookies + christmas crackers, NPC dueling when it was HOT.

Poor Derek even stacked 200+ crackers and cookies so he could level up after the removal of the 99-cap, just to see the NPC duels get nerfed!

And gingerbread. That would be a lot of NPC duels. I wish server time wasn't cropped out so we could see if it was pre- or post- nerf. I see one thing that makes that seem more likely: he has premium energy and not automation, but tr4 does have 2 hour jobs, so it's still possible he just doesn't use automation. Badaboom has 0 posts on the-west.org forums, wouldn't you brag about something like that if you were going to go to the trouble of doing it? I suppose he could use a different name in the forums.

DeletedUser31389

[/COLOR]
I see one thing that makes that seem more likely: he has premium energy and not automation, but tr4 does have 2 hour jobs, so it's still possible he just doesn't use automation.

He dont seem to have automation because the place on the right where the extra assignments get queued looks different with active automation compared to the pic. He may have just got automation expiring a minute ago though.

I have a hard time believing that one. He got 43860 xp that day? If he was in fort battles non-stop for the entire day and did 24 battles for 1500 xp, that's only 36k xp.

Am I the only one who see the pic giving 10 times less expierence.

Something is fishy though he has complete energy and HP but 7+hours of sleeping.

DeletedUser

He dont seem to have automation because the place on the right where the extra assignments get queued looks different with active automation compared to the pic. He may have just got automation expiring a minute ago though.

Am I the only one who see the pic giving 10 times less expierence.

Something is fishy though he has complete energy and HP but 7+hours of sleeping.

The reason he has full energy/health is because he leveled up from the massive log in bonus.

DeletedUser

seems to me daily login bonus is 10% of the whole XP earnt that day?

10% of daily XP or level * 2.5, whichever is greater. That's been known since the daily bonus was implemented because anthrax posted it in Beta forums.

DeletedUser

10% of daily XP or level / 2.5, whichever is greater. That's been known since the daily bonus was implemented because anthrax posted it in Beta forums.

that doesn't seem right

at level 103, I usually get in the mid 200 range for my daily log in. No way do I earn anywhere close to 2000 xp in a day. I usually earn 500-700 xp, maybe 1500 if I do well in a fort fight that day.

EDIT: are you sure the min isn't 2.5 TIMES the level?

DeletedUser

I have a hard time believing that one. He got 43860 xp that day? If he was in fort battles non-stop for the entire day and did 24 battles for 1500 xp, that's only 36k xp.

It's 4386 xp, not 43860. It's possible with christmas cracker, chocolate cookie and gingerbread for NPC Duels and duels and quests...

DeletedUser

It's 4386 xp, not 43860. It's possible with christmas cracker, chocolate cookie and gingerbread for NPC Duels and duels and quests...

he earned 43860 xp for the day, thereby getting a 4386xp log in bonus

DeletedUser

Fort battle damage in one month.

netrecordPNG.png

DeletedUser

You mean the .pl record. :)

Let's not wait for her at all:
5vt7yq.png

DeletedUser

It's still a .net record, and probably won't be broken since the GG stacking is leaving us.