The-West World Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3543

all cash hauls will not be part of world records, there was huge push duelling on certain worlds and amounts were beyond being vast.

I can assure you this was no push duel....

So, I'll just assume I'm the winner then :p

DeletedUser9470

It is not possible to prove wether it is a push duel or not, therefore we cannot take into account.
Anyone can push a duel get a squillion $ out of it, take a pic and say they have beaten you...

DeletedUser

It is not possible to prove wether it is a push duel or not, therefore we cannot take into account.
Anyone can push a duel get a squillion $ out of it, take a pic and say they have beaten you...

You can't prove it in, e.g., a high damage difference duel either.

DeletedUser

What about highest non headshot hit? I know my 219 isn't it. Wonder who has the highest in that?

DeletedUser

. . .

I think in a shoulder should be:

144*2*1.25 = 360

Am I wrong???? :blink:

DeletedUser

from br3

grana.png

DeletedUser9470

I can assure you this was no push duel....

So, I'll just assume I'm the winner then :p

MisterGadilf,
please take a pic of the haul and i will post it.
Roland is right, if anyone has beaten you then i hope they will post for themselves.

Thank you for your entry, by no means was i obstructing your record on a personal basis simply rules werent made clear. i hope you accept my apologies?

for the rest
post updated

DeletedUser5597

Reaching level 10 in 6h:36 minutes. That will be my own record if I don't go offline suddenly for some reason :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's the fastest you'll find too. He did the quest he where has to get the fish, and was lucky to receive a fishing pole and did a certain 500xp quest. Am I correct? No?

DeletedUser5597

That's the fastest you'll find too. He did the quest he where has to get the fish, and was lucky to receive a fishing pole and did a certain 500xp quest. Am I correct? No?

It's kind of spoiler but yes :D

DeletedUser

You aren't required to participate. If you aren't interest in these records don't, just like in my threads you aren't required to collect or quest. If you want to discuss the absurdity of breaking records just for the sake of doing it (see Matt the Knife), then start a thread in Debates or Off Topic.

Costinha3

1267808375-clip-98kb.jpg

Looks like this beats the records of more points on a single city and more points given by forts. (Sadly that isn't my city, I'm only in 3º, but I have 11 forts, so I think GT has a lot more forts that the recordist, who as 15)

Server Portuguese
World 1

Btw, since I'm here breaking some records, where goes another one. :p

1267808760-clip-197kb.jpg

More xp won in a single duel.

DeletedUser

Btw, since I'm here breaking some records, where goes another one. :p

More xp won in a single duel.
Great XP, but the report looks dodgy: how do you manage to hit his left shoulder on the 4th shot, but a headshot on the last (8th) shot?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because when you pass someone out on that shot, it becomes headshot..

Status
Not open for further replies.