:D

-Best Win/loss Ratio:

img.php
:p

We love 0% dueling!!!! :laugh:

Nice stuff!
What server is this? i will add both .net and international
ive seen way better ratios though.
;) up to them if they want to be known...
;)
ur added
:)

DeletedUser

Dodging numbers are bugged and are half what is shown.

Dodging numbers are bugged, but aren't half as showed.

Let's say you are shot at 25 times, and hit 7 times. The battle report will show being hit 7 times, and being missed 25+7=32 times (instead of 25-7=18 times).
To get the correct number, subtract 2*hits_taken from hits_dodged. In the case of Many arrows, he dodged 78 times.

DeletedUser9470

Let's say you are shot at 25 times, and hit 7 times. The battle report will show being hit 7 times, and being missed 25+7=32 times (instead of 25-7=18 times).
To get the correct number, subtract 2*hits_taken from hits_dodged. In the case of Many arrows, he dodged 78 times.

Then what do you suggest? shall we delete this record for the time being untill the bug is sorted?
and then how will we know the difference pre and post bug sorting reports?
I suggest we keep the record, its great to have that number and lucky al the same.
all records are to be broken so keep at it!

DeletedUser

Then what do you suggest? shall we delete this record for the time being untill the bug is sorted?
and then how will we know the difference pre and post bug sorting reports?
I suggest we keep the record, its great to have that number and lucky al the same.
all records are to be broken so keep at it!

Of course you need to use the real numbers. You might as well allow people to post obviously fake reports and count them as well.

One Armed Ninja

You are right but your example is wrong.
You forgot to times hits by 2 in your example.

If person on front page cba to work anything out, I'll have the new dodge champion at 109.
Though technically I only dodge 71, as I was hit 19 times before falling down.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

-Highest Cash Earnt in a Duel: $2791 , Noobmic, W2 .net
Img: http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/2995/duel1.jpg

Otsk passes out. Noobmic wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $2791 from Otsk.

Nice, but far from the record. Adventurers coming back from their last class quest have often lost more. Then there was the guy who was quitting on w1 and converted everything to cash.

That might be a record for cash won by a defender though, even moreso for cash lost by a challenger. ;)

Edit: Erm, you aren't confessing to a push duel, are you? He appears to be unarmed...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9470

You are right but your example is wrong.
You forgot to times hits by 2 in your example.

If person on front page cba to work anything out, I'll have the new dodge champion at 109.
Though technically I only dodge 71, as I was hit 19 times before falling down.

Im more than happy to post your 109 OAN, thats an awesome landmarkfor sure, but i have enough on my plate messing around updating the post for everyone... im not spending more time working out records as well, so unless yall want it back, ill delete that record untill a dev cba to sort the game fort battle reports out!
;)

As for cash earnt in a duel, i dont know what to do, ive seen a $30k myself from a friend, but apparantly there was some huge pushing going on on w9 and the amounts went astronomical, over 100000!!!!! so i think ill delete that record as well...

Noobmic

I'm done with this world. I Hope that the money I gave you by dueling you with no gear on will bring joy to you.

I hade about 19000$ when i challanged you.
This says on his profile ...

When I logged in yesterday morning in game I've seen the duel. It was a nice gift :D

One more thing that can be added is:

Most quest finished: 249, Noobmic, W2 .net

DeletedUser

wth, Firefox doesn't cache images. Why are his posted banner and the one in his sig showing different totals? They're both legit in game pics.

updatedpic.png

Noobmic

Somewhere is a bug ... in my previus post the green one shows 249 and in your post it shows 248 :) I rechecked in my Profile-> Signature and all of them shows 249

DeletedUser

Now your post and sig are showing 248. Woot! Your quests are going backwards! I'm going to catch up to you! ;)

DeletedUser

Some battle records from World 5 (paste the javascripts in your W5 window):

javascript:AjaxWindow.show('fort_battleresultpage',{battleresult_id:148},48);
- lithe, 6548 damage inflicted
- lithe, 26 hits

javascript:AjaxWindow.show('fort_battleresultpage',{battleresult_id:192},34);
- freshtex, 26 hits (tie with lithe)
- Wild Spirit, 8 KO's

javascript:AjaxWindow.show('fort_battleresultpage',{battleresult_id:97},111);
- Goober Pyle, 432 average damage inflicted (and that's from two shots).

One Armed Ninja

Im more than happy to post your 109 OAN, thats an awesome landmarkfor sure, but i have enough on my plate messing around updating the post for everyone... im not spending more time working out records as well, so unless yall want it back, ill delete that record untill a dev cba to sort the game fort battle reports out!
;)

As for cash earnt in a duel, i dont know what to do, ive seen a $30k myself from a friend, but apparantly there was some huge pushing going on on w9 and the amounts went astronomical, over 100000!!!!! so i think ill delete that record as well...

Can we have it back?
I just got a 111, on W10 and need to brag!

[spoil]
Newrecord.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Highest Average Member Level:
I think this one shouldn't be added at the moment, until they take off the level cap. A 99 level player can build a new town and, obviously, the average member level is his/her level. Thus the highest record for this category is 99.

And FYI, #1 in W8 already did that. ;)

DeletedUser

wow, not that i am a participant in W8, but I am surprised you are not higher ranked than 202

DeletedUser

wow, not that i am a participant in W8, but I am surprised you are not higher ranked than 202
Why are you surprised ? :D I started on W8 about 2 month(s) after the world started. And I wasn't active until I quit those other worlds. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.