Add-on The Saloon Bar - Older versions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If the necklace is a set item then it can't automatically pick up set information.

DeletedUser

If the necklace is a set item then it can't automatically pick up set information.

The set doesn't have any AP/SP bonuses, just a luck bonus, which apparently affects the chances of finding an item, not the value, so it wouldn't show up anywhere anyway.

DeletedUser

Saloon-Bar Greasemonkey

Can someone please help me.
I shut the saloonbar down and now I have no idea how to put it on again

DeletedUser8627

If you simply just disabled Grease monkey, it you can enable it by going to 'Tools' - 'Greasemonkey' - 'Enable'.

If you have disabled the script you will need to go into 'Manage Scripts', highlight the specific one you would like to enable the then tick the box in the bottom left hand corner.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the answer but it does not work,
as i remember, ther is a shortcut by just pressing som letters but i dont remember witch ones

DeletedUser

Shift+Ctrl+S or open view -> sidebar -> the saloon bar

@Da Twista: for what I know, the saloon bar is independent from greasemonkey. He just confused you with his question. :razz:

DeletedUser

hi , I play on the italian server in the W1 and W4.
the "bookmark job" and "go to job" doesn't work

In w1 the saloon bar trying constantly update the page.

can someone help me?

DeletedUser

Help

My hard disc just died. Got most things back up and running on my new disc but when I try to download the saloon bar I get this error message.

Firefox could not install the file at

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fi.../13568/addon-13568-latest.xpi?src=addondetail

because: Invalid file hash (possible download corruption)
:laugh:

Can anyone help me because I am lost without it having to try work out what is the best outfit for each job, unfortunately my brain doesn't work as quickly as the saloon with or without alcohol.:sad:
(tumble)

DeletedUser

Yup worked for me too.

Thank you so much, my life once again is complete:D

DeletedUser

Why firefox add-on saloon-bar different from actuall numbers?

I have been noticeing that on the saloon bar add on for fire fox it shows number for your items are all ways 1 to 2 points higher than it actually shows it on map. Like the saloon bar will show 22 lp and on game it will show 21 or 20lp. Just wondering if any one could tell me what i can do to fix this problem.

friend==goodboots (tumble)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

saloonbar is a 3rd party add on that is not supported by the west.

This needs to be moved to the saloon External website issues section

As for saloonbar it is a great addon... and is no longer supported. So if you have issues with it then your out of luck.

I think the issue you might be having is that jobs can now be done with 0 points vs the old way of having to have at least 1 point.

Dont forget to refresh your stats in saloon bar.

DeletedUser

I am recently getting alot of Nan errors withing the bar. Can anyone help?

Deleted User - 1278415

I've noticed recently, I will goto a different world, I'll open my inventory, click the update button to refresh jobs, then I'll see 70 jobs. Then if I go to the wrench and clear data. It will show me 79 jobs then.

I have to do this often it seems. It might be that I'm getting closer to being able to do all jobs, as there is only 13 jobs I cant do still.

Im using firefox 3.66

I know the developer quit. so just saying what I'm seeing with the addon.

DeletedUser

No. Well at least for me if you get the Nan thing instead of the skill points, if you really look at it that only happens if you get a job that requires the necklace and the firework rocket thing. Try pressing all when you see less jobs than normal and check out the jobs you see if you get the Nan message to see if it requires the necklace of endearment and the rocket. Thats what I have been noticing.

DeletedUser

I've had someone asking for information about taking over development of the Saloon Bar. If you're lucky, some of this stuff might get resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.