indian_small.png
Duel location

indian_small.png

Level 41
Dueling level 42 No hit

Strike: Left arm
- 43 HP No hit

Total health points
- 43 HP ...... passes out. Jim Sundance wins the duel, gains 59 experience points and steals $40 from .......

My first shot hit and he passes out and he couldn't even shoot back LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ha you tell him then come duel Questboy12345
from my town got a big mouth

DeletedUser

Do we have any chivalrous duelers here? The type that would stick up for an unarmed builder that is constantly getting hit? If so send me a message in W7. Ive got a whole list of easy pickings. The type that can duel real duelers just the type that hit workers.

DeletedUser

Do we have any chivalrous duelers here? The type that would stick up for an unarmed builder that is constantly getting hit? If so send me a message in W7. Ive got a whole list of easy pickings. The type that can duel real duelers just the type that hit workers.

Interesting...
One of those listed on your town profile is a member of your one and only ally. Perhaps, instead of blacklisting him, you could just write his town founder?

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 53 HP
Total health points
- 850 HP
venser passes out. Bobbyfreddy3 wins the duel, gains 142 experience points and steals $63 from venser.

DeletedUser

the battle of the hernandos swords has started!

Total health points
- 290 HP

Total health points
- 200 HP Asarya wins the duel, gains 115 experience points and steals $52 from Phantomn.

first victory goes to asarya,with me landing just 1 hit!

Total health points
- 466 HP

Total health points
- 1113 HP Phantomn wins the duel, gains 241 experience points and steals $206 from Asarya.

but in the second duel i managed a nice comeback
its 1-1 so far!

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

DeletedUser

My favorite target ninja worker, could have been higher had he had more HP. :laugh:

w7_KOmode.jpg

DeletedUser

And again.

Total health points
- 304 HP
Total health points
- 1298 HP
schizowicked wins the duel and gains 196 experience points. Lagger did not carry any cash and schizowicked walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 649 HP

Total health points
- 1450 HP Asarya passes out. Phantomn wins the duel, gains 271 experience points and steals $6 from Asarya.

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif