Dueling!

DeletedUser

Hint, Tips, Best Victories or Funny losses, Post Here!

:indian:Crag

DeletedUser

I lost to the first guy you play against when you throw him out of the saloon... :( LOL jk

DeletedUser

battle1lm5.jpg

Decent cash :)

DeletedUser

This is out of the topic, but I want to post my frustration. I walked almost 1 hour and 15 mins for this duel. And this player somehow dodged me.
Wasted my 12 precious energy points!

battle1kv7.jpg

Here's an update. Since this person wasn't available for dueling. I decided to duel a worker from the same Town. Yes I know its a cheap shot, don't blame me; he wasn't my original target.

But check out that damage. poah!

battle1ff9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It seems that a lot of players at this stage in the higher ranks are avoiding towns, presumably to avoid dueling.

In my opinion think this ruins the spirit of the game, and I can't see the advantage of it

DeletedUser

His the one that challenged me, I thought it was a pretty close fight. so :p...

DeletedUser

Oh, didn't notice that, but still...and the worker didn't challenge you.

DeletedUser

I wasn't talking about the Duel against the Worker. I was talking about the Duel against Levo.

Now the Duel against the worker was not my original target. I walked 1 hour and 15 mins to duel a person that ended up leaving the town before I could reach it.

So...due to my anger management issues. I attacked all the workers from the town...

Here's an update. Since this person wasn't available for dueling. I decided to duel a worker from the same Town. Yes I know its a cheap shot, don't blame me; he wasn't my original target.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Workers are decent xp, normally (on other words) I'll go to a town and take out everyone over 70xp due to the time limit.

DeletedUser

Workers are decent xp, normally (on other words) I'll go to a town and take out everyone over 70xp due to the time limit.

But you don't post the duels against the workers in the dueling thread.

DeletedUser

I have to post this duel. His tough to defeat. Wait till you meet him (if you haven't already...)

battle1eq1.jpg

DeletedUser5046

well finally at level seven...i beat te bad henchman (te first one you will ever duel) ... *sigh*

DeletedUser

my best duel

McLeodRogers wins the duel, gains 23 experience points and steals $105 from koolrock78.
:bandit:

DeletedUser

battle1lu4.jpg

I'm like the only person in this World posting duel reports. Come on flamers, post your reports :)

battle1bw9.jpg

Looks like I hit the JACK POT!