Do You Have Everything?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I have to admit, I though I should sneak this one in before you had time to upload! ;)

DeletedUser

Hey Elmyr... I'm coming Close... ;) 2 Hours of Iron and 2 Hours of bridge... If i'm luck i'll pass you by 1 item... lol

I have one new item that I would feel bad if it gave me the lead. :sad:

DeletedUser

I'd do the same for him but it's on br and not net.

¬¬

Yes, .Br... Our admin doesn't announce the update yet, normally is one day after from .Net...

But i play here and on Beta... And i just know what item is...

But, tell me... Did Weststats update its database to the new itens when importing the inventory !?

DeletedUser

¬¬

Yes, .Br... Our admin doesn't announce the update yet, normally is one day after from .Net...

But, tell me... Did Weststats update its database to the new itens when importing the inventory !?

I'm expecting some sort of pink dress... :p

DeletedUser

¬¬

If I remember correctly it downloads new items automatically but I'm unsure whether the script will rename any.

DeletedUser

Only de and .net are going to be getting this update in time I'm afraid..

DeletedUser

I'm raising the total from 453 to 465. That may need to change soon. A friend told me he found a named gun.

Melee Weapons (48)
Guns (30)
Headgear (59)
Clothing (74)
Shoes (34)
Neckbands (62)
Animals (6) [Duh]
Products (106)
Firearms (46)

Complete List of Items and Products
Let me know if I've missed anything.

DeletedUser

Named fort gun? Tell me your secrets!

I don't know any details. He wasn't impressed with it, but he didn't tell me any stats.

Edit: Someone else found it on Beta.

5ZQ6I.png

bowiesvorderlader.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: