Do You Have Everything?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date

DeletedUser

LoL

One month without look here and someone has pass me... I'll have to update my inventory...

I just got some more weapon and products... ^^

I didn't need a full month to pass you. Most of my jump has been products in the past 48 hours, plus cleaning out one town's shops in the past couple weeks. I haven't been all "omg omg omg, I hope Kudram is gone for one more day so I can pass him". I could easily sell enough duplicates to buy what I need, but I'm not breaking up my collections, which would make this a lot easier.

DeletedUser

Updating because I've found every work product on jobs I can currently do. Whiskey, nails, oil, parcel, and medal of honor will require some respeccing. The Union flag was only about 10 hours, but I think I spent three and a half days on the handcuffs, or 54 hours. Anyway, not a big jump, but products won't change for a while.

25/43 Melee Weapons
21/31 Guns
49/58 Headgear
59/74 Clothing
27/34 Shoes
6/6 Animals
50/60 Neckgear
79 -> 87/103 Products
27 -> 28/41 Firearm Weapons

352 / 450 ≈ 78.22%

http://weststats.com/Inventory/b6dd481e5425d0a1a7f03c2e73fa0a5c/

DeletedUser

Im too lazy to read 7 pages, is there a script for this, or do I have to count myself? lol :p

DeletedUser

ATM you have to count for yourself. ;)

Actually, Shulik has an inventory GM script that might work...no, I think it just shows value of each type item.

DeletedUser

Seems like the only browser where the inventory parser on weststats works properly for me, is with Chrome: http://www.weststats.com/Inventory/96c87ff1547cf7a17ce17091f6cdbea0/
I did not take off my gear here - Full Gentlemen's Set (5 items), Bear, Quarter Horse (already have a spare counted) and Bowie's knife.

35/44 Melee Weapons
23/31 Guns
48/59 Headgear
59/75 Clothing
26/34 Shoes
6/6 Animals
50/60 Neckbands
69/103 Products
32/41 Ranged Weapons

TOTAL: 348/453 = 76.82%

I am still a few products short for jobs that I can do but are not doing now - don't have the patience now to keep on with firefighting after 23 unsuccessful 2h attempts to get a document.

DeletedUser

36/43 Melee Weapons
23/31 Guns
56/58 Headgear
68/74 Clothing
30/34 Shoes
6/6 Animals
57/60 Neckgear
55/103 Products
36/40 Firearm Weapons

TOTAL: 367/453 = 81.01%

My Inventory

I didn't need a full month to pass you. Most of my jump has been products in the past 48 hours, plus cleaning out one town's shops in the past couple weeks. I haven't been all "omg omg omg, I hope Kudram is gone for one more day so I can pass him". I could easily sell enough duplicates to buy what I need, but I'm not breaking up my collections, which would make this a lot easier.

Hey, dont take me wrong... :( I was just kiddin' when i reply... Dont take so serious...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8269

Hmmm tried to check by just counting the amount of different items total after importing my inventory on WestStats but I now see I cant import my inventory anymore. Somehow the script doesnt do anything anymore, no error, but not importing anything either.

Anyone any good ideas for this ? Cant imagine I have too many items total for the script to handle (roughly 900), using Firefox 3.5.7 btw.

DeletedUser

Nothing happens when I try to import with Firefox either. It used to work in IE7, but lately I have seen that my whole inventory is not imported with IE7. Seems like Chrome imports everything, but then in a complete random order...
Properly? your whole inventory is mixed..
it is really hard to see what you have like this.
You're right - it is a complete mess!!! Unfortunately it seems that this is the only way I can import my complete inventory...

Edit: Firefox 3.6 (did not work earlier with 3.0.? either)

DeletedUser

I've never had any trouble importing my inventory, including on w4 with my 2600+ items.

Firefox 3.5.7

DeletedUser8269

Would you have any idea what might trigger it ?
Yesterday it worked fine, today it doesnt anymore. Not in firefox, not in IE and not even in Safari.
The usual popup message (something like 'Your inventory has succesfully been imported') doesnt show up either anymore.
The 'Import Everything' option still imports skills and attributes but skips inventory too

DeletedUser

If it's all browsers, then the problem has to be with your computer or connection. My anti-virus used to give me problems, probably in combination with an older computer (I have more crap to move when I switch computers than when I move to a new house) and crappy DSL.

DeletedUser8269

Just tried my other (home) pc, that one still works so its updated again.
Exactly the same Firefox version. Dont know what causes it though.

btw: I have 283 different items atm according to WestStats, so 65.5% ?

DeletedUser

btw: I have 283 different items atm according to WestStats, so 65.5% ?

I was going to say you need to link the inventory, but then I noticed how many people EM added that hadn't linked it, so I guess that's good enough. ;)

DeletedUser8269

I was going to say you need to link the inventory, but then I noticed how many people EM added that hadn't linked it, so I guess that's good enough. ;)

Well, since its not a first place by far I figured no one would really be interested in the link. When I would have had the highest percentage I would have added it, and also when anyone is interested Im most happy to still do so.

DeletedUser

Adding yours. I'll be updating mine for w4 in about a week after I finish raising $40k for everything I need from one town. This is similar to my sleeping in ghost towns twice in a couple weeks in w1. I sent a telegram to someone a couple days ago to shop (the town had Pilgrim's shirt and gown). He hadn't replied in 24 hours, so I found another town with both (and a bit more I need, which I guess is obvious from the $40k). I looked today and the telegram was changed to a system msg because he was deleted. I caught him about 43 days into his 45 days until deletion.

I actually have 374/453, but I'll let you have #2 until I upload it officially after this shopping trip. ;)