Full Premium W11 and W12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm playing on world 7, my first character ever! and believe me or not, I'm having fun!
I know it's a very old world and there are alot of 99's players, but why would you mind what's going around you? just play the game for yourself, for your own joy.
what other worlds can offer us that world 1, 2, 3, 4... can't? if you'll ask me, it's the same for me.
get bored? build another characters, change your purpose in the game.

Pretty sure I've completed every quest - on various worlds - unlocked every job available. The only thing left for me really is dueling and fort battles. W11 is best for that, for me currently. If it wasn't for Fort Battles I'd have deleted from W1 a while ago. W11 it is also where most of the players I have met and respected on various worlds playing this game are located - and they're all in the same town I am!

Maybe I should make a charge for, being the first into the HoF on a World.. Oops new premium ruins any chances of that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Go figure, every discussion ends with Miss Sarajevo coming in complaining about the level 99 cap. :rolleyes:

Go make a separate thread for that, where someone can tell you, yet again, about an update just around the corner that will be addressing the level 99 cap.

DeletedUser

Go figure, every discussion ends with Miss Sarajevo coming in complaining about the level 99 cap. :rolleyes:

Go make a separate thread for that, where someone can tell you, yet again, about an update just around the corner that will be addressing the level 99 cap.

Ok, Hellstromm, but what about the "popular demand" thingy...?

DeletedUser

Hmmm, now I understand it Hellstromm. Well, I think if you could only choose between OR opening two new worlds, OR adding premium bonusses to 11 and 12, you made the right decision.

I just don't get why it's explained as "popular demand", when nobody (or at least only a very small minority) wants it to happen, if it's just Inno that's forcing you to choose between two game ruining / $ oriented decisions...

DeletedUser23701

Anyway, look people --- we had a choice of adding two new worlds within a month, resulting in further depreciating player numbers in the existing worlds, or including world 11 and 12 into the the new player rotation, and adding full premium to both those worlds.

Why only W11/12 ?
Would be good to see, who in old manner, can get lvl 99 in W12 first.

Either way, W4 would fit better, due to GM and it'd give chance for new players to level faster.

DeletedUser

I'll believe it when I see it.

And you still havent addressed the issue that the community you manage doesn't want the world they play to change, but "heh, they all hate me anyway, why should I care?"

DeletedUser9470

Right on Miss.
Or heck, show a 15 second video ad every 30 minutes of online time :p
advertising doesnt pay much unless you are a giant like google.

what professional company wants their ads on an MMORPG?
do you seriously think any advertising would interest any of the west players?

only ads that are relevant would be adds for other MMORPGS
thats a good idea!
lets send all our gamers to another MMORPG!

Hmmm, now I understand it Hellstromm. Well, I think if you could only choose between OR opening two new worlds, OR adding premium bonusses to 11 and 12, you made the right decision.

I just don't get why it's explained as "popular demand", when nobody (or at least only a very small minority) wants it to happen, if it's just Inno that's forcing you to choose between two game ruining / $ oriented decisions...

spot on.
hellstrom made the right decision, as simple as, stop crying about it, if you dont like it then come join w10 the best world in the west without prem...

case closed, go and make a crying thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree with those who think skillbuying is bad. But take a look at top 15 i Briscoe. The player currently ranked #12 has not bought premium. So it's not as bad as everyone (including me) first thought. Also, as others have said before, it becomes quite expensive to buy a lot of skills...

DeletedUser

1.advertising doesnt pay much unless you are a giant like google.
2. what professional company wants their ads on an MMORPG?
3. do you seriously think any advertising would interest any of the west players?
4. only ads that are relevant would be adds for other MMORPGS

1. How many people visit this site each day, multiple times? Hundreds of thousands, companies pay more for website with more hits/visits :rolleyes:
2. You talk as if it's only fancy huge businesses advertising, well it's not. :eek:hmy:
3. Yes, how are we any different to other people? Speak for youself. :cool:
4. We're playing a game here... We obviously like games :rolleyes: so play.com etc

It's all about the website hits, not particularly what type of site.

One more thing :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

hellstrom made the right decision, as simple as, stop crying about it, if you dont like it then come join w10 the best world in the west without prem...

case closed, go and make a crying thread.

ok Neo only prob with that suggestion is if you have been playing W11 and W12 since they started but not on 10,9,8 or any of the other worlds why when you have spent all that time and effort getting your character into the 70+ level area should you delete it and start again

would you be saying the same thing if they had said worlds 9 and 10 get it

you see thats the issue why force this on existing worlds is it really just to try to suck more cash from the ppl in those worlds already who have spent all the time and effort to get their character up in levels (do they really think that will make ppl spend more)

if they are so confident that this is a good thing then bring out worlds 15 and 16 (it will happen at some point although they will be called mississippi and texas or somesuch) with them effectivly closing world1 (hmm do they want it to die me thinks if so watch out coz how long before it reaches 10 hey) and then we will only have these speed worlds

i for one wont be around when that day dawns i have loved playing the west and have met some amazing ppl here (even the ones who shot at me :p) it would be a shame to walk away from it but i cant help but feel that there will be quite a few ppl rethinking about wether to stay with the west or to look for another game where the owners are not out to so blatently bleed you dry

look at the uproar this has caused if they had said NO more premium features will be added to existing (not arizona & briscoe) worlds but all further worlds would be full premium i bet you that there would have been not 1 post of complaint in here in fact i bet that there would have been a lot of posts supporting the move and saying WOW INNO ARE NOT JUST GREEDY AFTER ALL

DeletedUser

Sorry -neo-, but w10 WAS a great and amazing world. Till MC decided to have pity on GC and give them a big hug.

DeletedUser9470

so if you are running a company, after running newspaper ads, setting up ur website and going round prospectus dumping what do you do next?
try and get on google 1st page?
o i know!
i need an ad on the west!
yer cos most of those guys arent students/unemployed/kids... theyre normal working class people who i want to target!!!
of course thats the solution!
how much is it to advertise there?
must be a squillion pounds cos every company in the world wants their ad on an MMORPG!

take tribal wars for instance, im betting Inno are selling their ad space for around £20/month, how many times is there an ad for dave plumming - bristol, or paul electricals - truro, or peters garage timbookeffingtoo!

if you dont know anything about marketing then dont come talk marketing to me!

DeletedUser9470

@canon: dont get me wrong on w10 were not hugging GC. that was an idea out of the blue... from someone...
most of us are scared w10 will die with GC but there was some positive today and looks like it will pick up very soon...

@mawihtec, i understand its painfull to have it imposed on an already built character but IMO opening worlds is a serious old world killer. better to give someting new to a half dead world rather than kill others...

DeletedUser

@canon: dont get me wrong on w10 were not hugging GC. that was an idea out of the blue... from someone...
most of us are scared w10 will die with GC but there was some positive today and looks like it will pick up very soon...

@mawihtec, i understand its painfull to have it imposed on an already built character but IMO opening worlds is a serious old world killer. better to give someting new to a half dead world rather than kill others...

really in that case why are they not giving it to half dead worlds i.e 2 and 3 or 4 and 5 or 6 and 7 etc (sorry to anyone playing those worlds i am making a point not pointing fingers)

IMHO worlds 11-12 are the most active and 10 is looking interesting now i have played all worlds and still have characters in worlds i enjoy playing so as they have now effectivly closed 1 why not breath new life into 2 and 3 by removing level cap and introducing full premium features rather than inflicting it on worlds where they are both obviously alive and kicking (look at the uproar this has caused) and definatly not in favour of it or better still bring it in on 9-10 as these were looking tired and stale (until recently) how would you have reacted if they had said we will do it on 9 and 10 instead of 11 and 12 would you have still been so pro for it hmm maybe not i think

DeletedUser

so if you are running a company, after running newspaper ads, setting up ur website and going round prospectus dumping what do you do next?
try and get on google 1st page?
o i know!
i need an ad on the west!
yer cos most of those guys arent students/unemployed/kids... theyre normal working class people who i want to target!!!
of course thats the solution!
how much is it to advertise there?
must be a squillion pounds cos every company in the world wants their ad on an MMORPG!

take tribal wars for instance, im betting Inno are selling their ad space for around £20/month, how many times is there an ad for dave plumming - bristol, or paul electricals - truro, or peters garage timbookeffingtoo!

if you dont know anything about marketing then dont come talk marketing to me!

Shot yourself in the foot right there.
You're approving premium yet you say nobody here has money.
Everybody here either has money or can money, we're all sitting at computers and laptops here right now.

You're very naive to think that nobody here has money.
Just because we're gamers it doesn't mean we don't need to buy other things.

Neo,
DoubleFacePalm.jpg

DeletedUser9470

so explain why all of these multimillionaire players arent buying premium?
get a marketing degree and then come and talk to me...
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.