Full Premium W11 and W12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm a bit confused by everything. I don't really care to get started on World 11, 12 or higher (full premium) because I really don't want to take the time to do everything all over again, or pay to reduce that amount of time. The old worlds seem to be dying of neglect as a result of innogames pushing players towards higher revenue generating worlds, and as a result of their lack in ability to provide content at a reasonable rate.

My only real issue with the west right now is the lack of a stable and competitive environment which we can participate in. I would be happy if there were more fort battles going on than I could take part in, and even happier if I knew that they were going to be balanced to some degree. As it stands, most fort battles are lopsided, and there are a large number of absentees. This almost always hurts the attackers. Add some new quests, if not for money or experience, for medals... anything at all!!!

I don't have any problems with innogames trying to make money. It would just be nice to see that they are providing new content worthy of the money they expect from us.

DeletedUser

I really think you all should stop personalizing it to hellstromm though don't shot the messenger clearly he is a EMPLOYEE not the owner of the game so he would of had two choices fall on the sword over it and not imp it which would of resulted in him being replaced for something that was going to happen anyway of suck it up and do it. Which he did suggest you all grow up a bit and de-personalise it. I work in health sector and constantly have to be the face of total bull decisions that are stupid and based on bad motives but are directions from those higher up the ottem pole than me and I expect the staff to realise that I am the messenger and implementer but the decision was not mine and treat me accordingly but then they are professionals which loads on here clearly are not.
Yes it is a sucky idea but INNO are an organization they dont care about the people it is the money that counts but i am certain hellstromm would not of been the deciding factor here he would of been under direction so leave the poor guy alone and stick ot ranting about INNO.

DeletedUser23701

I can understand, you're blaming Inno for not popular decisions.
Please, continue to play with new rules or quit.

What I can't understand, is why many of us are acting in face of Inno and defending them. ofc you can support their decision, but why to look for excuses for them.

Let them come up with explanation and some announcement how we're going to move on!!!

DeletedUser

here here kiwigirl i agree with you on that up to a point hellstromm is not the one to be attacked here inno is for forcing him to make that call unfortunatly for him he is the face of that decision and those that cant see past that vent their anger at him when what they actually mean is inno as a whole

DeletedUser21320

so explain why all of these multimillionaire players arent buying premium?
get a marketing degree and then come and talk to me...
;)

Because the game isn't fun for them any more. Obviously.
Level 99 cap, quests that sometimes require 50-100 hours of only clicking and waiting, and new players who simply buy the things that the long-time players worked for. And a company that never communicates or asks, and obviously only wants to farm them.

Here's a free tip from my company to you. Businesses have no right to expect people to give them money for items the people don't want. The companies can hope for gifts. Some people will give anyway. But "give the people what they want" is an inside business secret. Yours now. For free.

You don't need an advanced degree to use common sense.

DeletedUser21320

I can understand, you're blaming Inno for not popular decisions.
Please, continue to play with new rules or quit.

What I can't understand, is why many of us are acting in face of Inno and defending them. ofc you can support their decision, but why to look for excuses for them.

Let them come up with explanation and some announcement how we're going to move on!!!

We're hoping that Innogames will see that they made a mistake, not convert worlds 11 & 12, and ALLOW US TO KEEP PLAYING. Telling us to quit is insulting, coming from someone who just started in April, and a bad business practice on the part of any business.

DeletedUser9470

Because the game isn't fun for them any more. Obviously.
Level 99 cap, quests that sometimes require 50-100 hours of only clicking and waiting, and new players who simply buy the things that the long-time players worked for. And a company that never communicates or asks, and obviously only wants to farm them.

Here's a free tip from my company to you. Businesses have no right to expect people to give them money for items the people don't want. The companies can hope for gifts. Some people will give anyway. But "give the people what they want" is an inside business secret. Yours now. For free.

You don't need an advanced degree to use common sense.

wtf are you on? the sentence "give the customer what he wants" ie " the customer is king" is a saying.
i have never seen a company do this, what a normal company does is sells the customer what he wants.
not only that but they make a huge profit as they do so...

if your company is giving away everything im wondering what type of company you have and if you would like to hand it over to me straight off? as your giving it all away you would feel happy the customer (me) is getting what he wants right?...

if the game isnt fun any more wtf are you doing here?
common sense! you should try and find some!

im sure inno know very well what they are doing. im sure they have a very meticulous business plan.
would you like me to explain what a business plan is?

like i said if you havent got a clue dont even go there.
keep your common sense free tips to yourself in the future
;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

spot on.
hellstrom made the right decision, as simple as, stop crying about it, if you dont like it then come join w10 the best world in the west without prem....

Add new premium to World 10 instead of 11 then, if they like it so much, the World that died when GC disbanded. And was utterly pointless to anyone that wasn't part of either of the MC/GC factions, prior to GC disbanding.

DeletedUser9470

Add new premium to World 10 instead of 11 then, if they like it so much, the World that died when GC disbanded. And was utterly pointless to anyone that wasn't part of either of the MC/GC factions, prior to GC disbanding.

im betting that full premium will be spread to every world.
some players will leave, the game will live on

get over it or go play another game

DeletedUser16008

Ive no doubt they will, especially if 11/12 prove to be a money spinner :ph34r:

And yes Neo I probably will do exactly that.

DeletedUser

so explain why all of these multimillionaire players arent buying premium?
get a marketing degree and then come and talk to me...
;)

Multimillionaire? :rolleyes: Yeah that's exacty what I said. Don't make things up.

And obviously people are buying premium and that's why they are introducing it to more worlds to get more $$$

DeletedUser9470

Multimillionaire? :rolleyes: Yeah that's exacty what I said. Don't make things up.

And obviously people are buying premium and that's why they are introducing it to more worlds to get more $$$

woops you didnt just shoot yourself in the foot did you???!
LMAO!

so from innos point of view it would be good spending loads of time trying to sell ads for £20/month?
or would it be better to implement more premium?
you wanna choose man cos you seem very confused

X:
DoubleFacePalm.jpg

;)

DeletedUser23701

We're hoping that Innogames will see that they made a mistake, not convert worlds 11 & 12, and ALLOW US TO KEEP PLAYING. Telling us to quit is insulting, coming from someone who just started in April, and a bad business practice on the part of any business.

Personally, I want to keep playing W12 with same setup.
Yes, I started W12 on April, but I started at 2008 with W2 and hit lvl 99 long time ago.
dunno, what I'm doing here. :unsure:

It's not insult, it's just simple as that: play according to the rules of game and enjoy it or quit. It's hard decision, indeed, but in reality it's easy.
Why to keep playing if you have no fun and are more dissapointed than happy?

I'm sure that I'm not going to teach Inno how to make business.
I like West as a game, but one day I'll say enough is enough.

DeletedUser

...so those worlds are going to kick up significantly in participation.

Personally, I think World 10 and 9 "are going to kick up significantly in participation."

Obviously, we're just going to leave. The people that want the premium are on Worlds 13 and 14. Those that dislike the premium are on Worlds 1-12. It's not too complicated...

DeletedUser

woops you didnt just shoot yourself in the foot did you???!
LMAO!

so from innos point of view it would be good spending loads of time trying to sell ads for £20/month?
or would it be better to implement more premium?
you wanna choose man cos you seem very confused

Are you ed?
1. it's not $20 a month.
2. You point was that advertising would not generate much money. I proved that wrong.

At no point did I say advertising would be better that premium. (Though it COULD be if there was enough of it for the right price)

Better not put that idea into innos heads as they would over advertise, add premium for everything and probably sell our email addresses to other companies.

Kill-Me-Now.jpg

DeletedUser

So... Just as a theory, if I buy several premium skill points on W13 can I cancel the purchase afterwards just so I can see how much it would cost to chuck 10 points on AIM at level 1?

Because seriously, that would be the thing to do, as soon as you are in a town with a Mortician.

DeletedUser23701

Obviously, we're just going to leave. The people that want the premium are on Worlds 13 and 14. Those that dislike the premium are on Worlds 1-12. It's not too complicated...

wrong, I like 1h job time more than 2h, so those are not only premium features.

DeletedUser

Having looked on Briscoe, it looks as though no one has gone mad.. but Arizona

infiniti99 Dexterity 101 Level 58 and only 4 of that is from gear.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by Hellstromm
Nonetheless, looking at things from this end, from the information available to us, this is the right thing to do for this community, and Innogames, as a whole.

Really?

I don't believe so..

Are you really listening to the majority. Majority hates to purchase premiums. Why?

Here is why..I have played the new worlds. some of us have been tricked into purchasing PP, but they did not improve anything. Many players have already left w13 and many of us will.

It is unfair. some of us might afford but others can't. In world 1, we had a lot of targets and competitions. but here in w13, none of us are comparable. There is no challenge there. Some of 'em have purchased an immense amount of Skill points. So who would dare to challenge them?! (except some of us...then we lose!

We check the stats and see what this premium crap has done to us.. :no:

For that reason, most of us, are either students or folks with debts..( we have bills awaiting and don't even have enough cash to pay for things. The premium already has wasted much of our money and now another one! I can't go broke or be wasted with some stupid tricks..I thought this was a free GAME!

the only option we have is 'leave the game'

Now, Hellstromm, would Innogame care?

Sure they would. That is not the best decision for all of us.

They would better of make more money with many other ways.

-Open new worlds = new players or same players= more income either wy
-nuggets option to lower the dueling level
-nuggets option to lower the level cap
-nuggets option to lower the waiting time

DeletedUser

there's a reason a lot of people didnt join arizona & briscoe..didnt want to bother with the new setup..i think if you join a game..put time into it,,support the game ,then the whole nature of the game is changed ,then it shows a total lack of respect & contempt to the players..the "popular demand" is a complete lie..worlds 1-12 are a haven from a bad game set up..im lvl 70 in world 11 & im seriously thinking of leaving it,

Status
Not open for further replies.