A warning about Derek1982

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am currently working towards a pure worker class, and as an individual I can tell you I agree with what you've said, if you want to protect your workers don't ban others from attacking them, kill those that do, make them cower in fear instead of standing back and begging like a child. This is the west, this is not the year 2010 with iPhones and well established government, we are volatile and transgressive.

In the west we protect ourselves or prove our worth to someone who can.

Well Derek, maybe we could have a drink together in the saloon sometime, or perhaps you'll end up slicing my throat, in which case I'll have to protect myself in any way possible. Regardless, the moment we start silencing those who want to play out the ordinary is the day we silence creativity and a truly unique future for ourselves and The West.

Cheers, my friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

Well said bud ;)

Just scrolled down to see some red rep :eek:hmy:

142xx7k.png

The audacity of it, calling me pathetic and not even signing off the rep :laugh:

DeletedUser

OK, so it's a pisser if he gets into your town and turns your allies against you and destroys your builders.

But it's how one person finds the game fun, I'm sure Derek isn't the only one out there doing this, there are a huge amount of ways to play the game and this is just another one, he's gone rouge, accepted the offer of a cookie and turned to the dark side!

Keep it up Derek, people need to rebel against the player instated rules in the game!

DeletedUser

I am currently working towards a pure worker class, and as an individual I can tell you I agree with what you've said, if you want to protect your workers don't ban others from attacking them, kill those that do, make them cower in fear instead of standing back and begging like a child. This is the west, this is not the year 2010 with iPhones and well established government, we are volatile and transgressive.

In the west we protect ourselves or prove our worth to someone who can.

Well Derek, maybe we could have a drink together in the saloon sometime, or perhaps you'll end up slicing my throat, in which case I'll have to protect myself in any way possible. Regardless, the moment we start silencing those who want to play out the ordinary is the day we silence creativity and a truly unique future for ourselves and The West.

Cheers, my friends.

Uhhhh since when? (tumble)

DeletedUser

I see nothing wrong with it. An invite is an invite. You can use it for whatever.

I don't think people understand that I'm simply giving warning that the agreement you might think you're entering into with Derek may not be what he is intending.

That's all, nothing more, nothing less.

DeletedUser3543

I don't think people understand that I'm simply giving warning that the agreement you might think you're entering into with Derek may not be what he is intending.

That's all, nothing more, nothing less.

To be fair, you were also making a judgement about Derek, when you stated it was 'childish'.

DeletedUser

But it is (I hate movies with this word all over the place...) SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO childish. Or telling a lie is not childish? What is it then? Fun you say? For whom?
We'll see the real fun when the duel update comes and when dueling gets possible against anyone with or without a town.
shaggscoob, patience, he can run all over the map, but soon he won't be able to hide. Can I helpya with the hunt on a liar? Now that'd be real fun. ;)

DeletedUser

But it is (I hate movies with this word all over the place...) SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO childish. Or telling a lie is not childish? What is it then? Fun you say? For whom?
We'll see the real fun when the duel update comes and when dueling gets possible against anyone with or without a town.
shaggscoob, patience, he can run all over the map, but soon he won't be able to hide. Can I helpya with the hunt on a liar? Now that'd be real fun. ;)

Sure, be my guest, attack him all you want. He's stated what town he's in, Assassin something-or-other. He's attacked a couple of my members so far (I'm sure in retaliation to this thread, which further proves my judgement).

DeletedUser

To be fair, you were also making a judgement about Derek, when you stated it was 'childish'.

You're correct, I've actually regretted leaving that line in my original post.

Edit: I like giving you things to do -TP-

DeletedUser14006

Sure, be my guest, attack him all you want. He's stated what town he's in, Assassin something-or-other. He's attacked a couple of my members so far (I'm sure in retaliation to this thread, which further proves my judgement).

Was not in retaliation for anything, it is because I am an arrogant jackass and I do not give a damn about my fellow man.

Builders - watch out :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.