you fail

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
WinFailCancel.png

DeletedUser

Open 25 hours isn't a mistake, it's a traditional sign meaning the store never closes.

DeletedUser

funny sig (although it uses a bit of vulgar language... you might want to change this before you get a warning) and funny picture

DeletedUser

Honestly i've heard the qoute many times, dont like it though,id take a bullet for my country any day

DeletedUser

Honestly i've heard the qoute many times, dont like it though,id take a bullet for my country any day

You are a stupid ****, aren't you?

"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, science for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable an ignorable war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder."
-- Albert Einstein

"I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity." --
--General Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime."
-- Ernest Hemingway

DeletedUser8950

You are a stupid ****, aren't you?

"He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, science for him the spinal cord would fully suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, senseless brutality, deplorable love-of-country stance, how violently I hate all this, how despicable an ignorable war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action! It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder."
-- Albert Einstein

"I hate war as only a soldier who has lived it can, only as one who has seen its brutality, its futility, its stupidity." --
--General Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime."
-- Ernest Hemingway
All three of those quotes are good, specially last one