xmas hat?!?!?!

DeletedUser

well i was looking on the west stats and came across this
xmashat.jpg

i checked for other things like it and nothing was found...

since i have glanced though the FAQ's several times i know that nothing of this has been placed there... and i haven't seen a question about this anywhere yet...

soooooooooooooooo:
i very well know what this is....and that it doesn't have any stat bonuses...

but is has a sell, buy, and external buy price.... and i have never seen this is any of my town's shops... so where do you see it?
what is the story behind it? (if there is one)
and...... what is the significance of it?

DeletedUser

perhaps it was given away as a holiday quest? i wasnt here around that time so i couldnt say for sure.

DeletedUser

It's a duelling quest quest that only appears on the 24th and 25th of December. You win the duel, you win the hat.

DeletedUser

cool beans !! we will have to wait a while to get one lol thats even if they do it again. I want one :p

DeletedUser

me too.... so is the duel pretty easy... well i guess it has to be kind of easy... if the hat's level requirement is only level 1

DeletedUser

Oh and i hope you dont have to be a dueler but just win a duel ...but he did say it was a quest and that means it might just be a dueler quest :( well if a dueler challenges me on the 24th and i just happen to win ...yeah right... well then i think i will just take his hat haha

DeletedUser

lol

edit: thanks... i checked it out... and it is not a dueler only quest

DeletedUser

Lots of us have that hat from December. There was debate about what it might do. Consensus was that it was purely a lark and a bit of extra cash, or something silly you could wear if you wanted to.

DeletedUser363

Lots of us have that hat from December. There was debate about what it might do. Consensus was that it was purely a lark and a bit of extra cash, or something silly you could wear if you wanted to.
I am still saving it. I wear it whenever I am sleeping in the hotel. :D

DeletedUser

Every item in the game has a buy price and a sell price (even if it's $0), that doesn't mean you can buy everything in a store.

DeletedUser

i know that... the buy price and sell price just gives it a range and one that makes the item seem more authentic

DeletedUser5046

most even commenetd they began to have bad luck wit te hat :p too bad they sell it..me it was locked in mah closet^^ for future use*dang i cant use any of te tools ..now i am doomed T_T i cant use colored fonts Waaaaaa!!!!!!*

DeletedUser

Ya... I still have mine, I know some people sold theirs for the $25 but that isn't really alot of money.

DeletedUser

Agree, it was a Holiday Cheer sent to us by our Devs, to do with and what we wanted to do. It was fun, loveable and put a smile to my face.